3DXChat Community

Lisa

Part I

looks nice but....  sex poses ? every 6 months ?

there you go lisa, i wonder why you created this topic, more than 80 pages of suggestions. : 

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/399-sex-positions/

this game become the sim's 2.0, unfortunately. and we already create rooms as we want.

4468104-2578897871-tumbl.gif

#andIwontevn, at this point, #dontevnstart to remind #again XXXXXXXXXVII #start #hackNtypn also of or #about 236 posts in endless pages (inkl aaaaalot that got deleted #whyever) Sandra'S #Don´t forget about the BDSM community! mais c'est un tout autre site de construction supplémentaire dans notre matrix 
:blink: 

#totaly agaree with 1st 3 points,frère!! #and yes, no matter who and how palys his game or not^^... at that end of the day => its a sexgame at the end of the day!!! and or i should aloso start quoten #our sweet n cuit cheese squeezn 3Dx #matrixweasel sis n friend #nymphpott out of her community status update i just saw^^? #really? #sure^^ ok? OK? sans risque? ok^^ sex - sec...naaaaaaah to highn, tiered n lazy right now 4 a manaul linky hand job, frère - #lookurself... #ton grand garçon et mon frère assez vieux
B)
#en descendant vers #la fin  #laisser rêver rêvons #rêveur #malheureusement # :blink: 

Part II

e1500cc39ae962839f051d4daf406db0-micdrop

laughing-gifs-how-couldyou.gif

#sad bad truefrère!! #cestlavie #être continué and... #tobecontinued... a other time n #other place #soonagain.inc #back2topic :unsure: 

drop the mic? WHAT!!!? Té PAS SÉRIEUSE LA!? TU ME NIAISE!%*&"):/"$%? Tu fais référence a Hawess inc ou quoi?

Hello 3DXChat Community! :)

We want to let you know of something big we have been working on.

We are working on a powerful World Editor (User Rooms)! With scalable basic primitive shapes you can build structures and worlds of any complexity and style.

attachicon.gif1.jpg

Features available in the first release:

- Basic scalable primitives: Cube, Sphere, Cylinder, Ladder etc.

- Materials: Now materials can be applied to different building blocks, for example to make a brick house with a tiled roof etc.

- Tools: Rotation, Moving, Scaling using the X, Y and Z axis, using new tools like you would in 3D modeling software.

- World Tools: Snap objects to surface, Snap objects to grid, Adjusting the level of the ocean etc.

- Effects: Fire, Smoke, Electric Discharge etc.

- Water: Simple Water for low performance systems now supports waves and caustics.

- Backward compatibility with old User Rooms.

Now you will be able to make a floor not from thousands of tables, hehe, but from one stretched primitive box. This will increase the fps for many visitors to your location ;)

Stay tuned!

I know I will love it.....that increases the Building possibilities so much!!!!

Thank you Liza and Gizmo, I will create a small 'Liza and Gizmo' shrine in my new Adventureworld :wub:

Kisses

Zokora

Can someone translate chaostika's posts please? xD

Sure!

Okeys, let`s start ... ahemmm ... wait a  moment ... well ... prolly ... Ouhhhhhh ... Dio mio ... :huh: ... :blink:  ...

Phili finally shrugs her shoulders,  mutters "Dimentica ..." and goes back to her cuneiform-translations - MUUUUCH easier :D :rolleyes: 

Phili blows a bacio at  Chaostika <3 ;) 

"Hear me roar!" ;)

An Idea to make this update also a very positive sex pose update :

Add a cube with the "starting pose wall function" and one with the "bed pose"

I am sure with this and with the talent of our best room designer, it can create A LOT of possible orignal sex pose and it maybe is not a big work for the developper.

Today with 2 beds mixed and some imagination, you can create FFF psoe that are very "correct".

Good-Morning-coffee-cup-picture-with-quo

Can someone translate chaostika's posts please? xD

Emma-Stones-Hysterical-Laugh-Gif.gif
lol and thx 4 that awesome, great and good laugh, cyra  :lol: 

giphy.gif

#surley, a #tikanse #translator would come in quiet handy - also to me 

on those days :blink: :D  :P #ingeneral #however and anyway:

“Life is short, and it's up to you to make it sweet.

“Enjoy life while you can. It can be taken in a heart beat. 

ac0219734cfc2fd5ea87b4a76dee3be1.gif

Posted Today, 03:50 PM

Caren, on 30 Sept 2017 - 1:58 PM, said:snapback.png

I can totally understand Chaostika's posts. ♡ I'm not sure what that says about me...

:P

To translate Tikanese you need consciousness-enhancing substances. ;)

the dictionarys Tika - World / World - Tika are temporary out of stock :D

⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂

⁂Will you add walls on which you can use the poses ?! that it would be possible to build their houses and mansions?

⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂

I think it is better to create an invisible "bed" and "wall" placeholder planes (with a visible grip in edit mode like it is done for the fire object, or something like that). Maybe the sitting (sofa) placeholder, too :)

Very good idea! Woud be awesome!

+++