3DXChat Community

Random thoughts of a, former, skeptic.

Stellania

First, let me start off by saying English is not my predominant language. So please excuse any errors, mistakes, use of strange words instead of another one. If you don't understand the meaning of a phrase, please let me know. I will try to rephrase or explain it better.

I NEVER, EVER thought I would be writing in this section of the forums and yet here I am. I'm still pondering as to what I actually WANT to write as things are pretty ecclectic right now in my mind. A big cauldron of mixed up thoughts, ideas, and emotions about my experiences on 3dx.

I might post a comment without giving you ANY explanation.. Not context .. not nothing .. I also might ramble on on various other things but i guess that's the whole idea of a diary. Writing down things without even thinking about it and then, one day, reflect on everything. So, please accept my apologies as this will probably be all over the place.

Currently, I'm sitting down in front of the screen at work, my fingers rapidly punching the keys of the laptop, trying to put together a few words to make a somewhat intelligent and coherent phrase, erasing them as soon as im done reading what I wrote only to repeat the same process over and over again. This is being VERY productive for work. My employer would be so proud. LOL

A friend talked to me about this game. Telling me all of the intricate details of it. From the character creation, to the general rooms, to the public rooms, private ones, the creation of a room, modding and obviously the sex she so much craves. She forgot, intentionally or not, to tell me a few things here and there about the emotional connections you can make. But you know what ? I forgive her because even if she had told me about it. I would have probably laughed it off and say she was silly (yes, i know what you are thinking .. no need to tell me) :)

To many, this game is, obviously, a way to live out a few fantasies. I'm no different, even though it didn't start like that for me. It somewhat changed over time, as to become a PART of what I wanted to do, what i wanted to experience. WHO do I blame for that ? Obviously, you the 3dx population... WHO ELSE ? :D

First off, after my discussion about this game with that friend, I immediately saw the possibilities for me to have a stage, a way to broadcast my passion for music with other likeminded people and im proud to say that to this date, Ive met some awesome people that share similar musical interests. I've met people that have no interest in music as well and we've became "Virtual Friends" as well.  I obviously met people from the other end of the spectrum BUT let's keep that for another moment .. I don't have to name the people that share the same musical interests, they know who they are.  So, since I've been out of the musical scene for a few years after being in it for over a decade. I tell myself, sure why not. Let's go in and play some music for the crowds. I've been missing it.

(remember i did warn you .. the timeline of events is pretty garbled up!)

I like to think I'm an open minded, caring person(too caring it seems in retrospect), and from what i gather from people IRL, they tend to agree. I have been on the net since 1996, been involved with many teams of gamers from various different styles of gaming. How bad can a little 'sex game' be compared to all the epic battles ive been involved with over the years of gaming? (again, no need to comment I KNOW!  :P )

So, armed with my preconceptions and my biased view about this new environment. I install the game and load up. Little did i know that this 'sex game' would shatter all those preconceptions and set me straight on numerous occasions.

• Sometimes it would sneak up on me(still does actually) until it's only too late to react. But the real 'problem' in that is .. Did I LET it intentionnaly sneak up on me?
  • Sometimes the feeling would just be one of being a disposable friend. You know, like a tissue you toss out the window of your speeding car and landing on the side of the road when you're done using it.
  • Sometimes it would hit me quick and fast like being hit by a railgun shot right smack across the face in Quake 3.
  • and then sometimes the feeling was more devious,  like being trapped in an enclosed and locked gunner position of a burning WW2 bomber, unable to escape your inexorable fate as the only thing possible for you is to anticipate the imminent and sudden decelleration that your body will be subject to.

This is the most complex feeling i've experienced in 3dx so far .. hard to put into words .. but i hope you understand how GOOD and how BAD that one can possibly be

OMG ?? Did i just say i experienced feelings in this little sex game ??

( TO BE CONTINUED, feel free to comment I`d love to hear from you )

You have pretty well summed up alot of my experience with 3dx and if you want to put these feelings out there then I'm happy to read them! Sometimes it's nice to know you arn't alone. <3

Thank you Wylie!

I think the main purpose of a public diary is to let people know about things. Sometimes, someone can relate to those things and that is the ultimate goal.

Love you my little gem.

Stella

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Been a while since I posted in here. I could tell you so many stories .. but sometimes, there's one .. THAT ONE story that you have to post about.

I've made MANY "friends" over this past 2.5 years on 3DX .. we've shared MANY stories, the joys, the pains and the laughter.

But, yesterday, one of my closest friends had a little culinary incident at her home so, I'm dedicating this post to her.

This goes out to my partner in crime, my dear friend @Derai

PS : If she invites you over for dinner .. call the fire deparment PRIOR to getting there.

PPS : A good Xmas idea for her.. "Cooking class"

110539571.jpg

LOVE YOU DEE! ❤️