3DXChat Community

Placing BMT order on a Fri Night...

Light Freeman

i just bought a membership about an hour ago. shortly after, i received an email saying that BMT got my payment and it is being processed. after, i checked my bank info and the payment is being taken out like it should. but now, its been over and hour and a half and i have not received any other emails confirming my membership, download links, or anything like that. according to their website, the office hours are mon-fri until about 6 pm, so my question is, is my membership going to be active soon, or am i going to have to wait out the weekend before i am able to get on???

any info or help would be much appreciated. thanks!

Let me see if I can remember how to do this...

Check your email spam folder to see if you've received any information over your membership there first. You should have an email that looks like this:

Date: 8 July 2017 at 21:45
Subject: 1 Month Pre-Paid Game Time Card Product Information
To: xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Cc: notifications@bmtmicro.com

Dear (your name here),

Thank you for purchasing 1 Month Pre-Paid Game Time Card

The product registration (prepaid account code) key is:

xoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now, when you have that information, you have to go here to enter the email you entered for your membership account and the prepaid account code:

http://xgoldmine.com/redeem.php

Enter the prepaid card account number and the email you used to create the account on BMT Micro (It's the account that's linked to the game as well), and you should get a confirmation page telling you that the email now has membership status on that same 3dxChat page.

Download the game, install it, then in the log in screen, enter the email address you used to create an account and the password 3dxChat sent you (check your email for that message also), then you should be able to log into the game and have fun.

If its your first time playing, be sure to make the avatar you want to play with, be it male or female. Men have a select custom features, but women have a larger selection of clothes, accessories and hairstyles to choose from. Be warned, once you create a character, you can't go back and change them. You'll have to raise about 10,000 XG points in order to create two more available avatars.

I hope this helps, and if I missed any steps I hope the community can help me out fill in the gaps! Good luck and have fun!