3DXChat Community

The Dallas Diary

Dallas

After close to 3.5 years at 3dx, I decided to do a diary…

Some random thoughts

There is no notable difference in water temperature near the iceberg, even though I find it necessary to remove my clothing to swim to it, knowing that I will wind up putting my clothes back on when I get there. Probably the cool factor coming into play, shrugs.

I am running out of color options to make my t-shirt look impressive.

Run mode for guys is NEVER cool.

The number 5 dance is great for Michael Jackson tunes.

The number 11 dance is great for waiving in aircraft especially when you wear yellow lit bracelets.

I can click on a toon and determine who the bald naked woman is in less the .034 seconds.

Never understood the practicality of the men’s harness other than it would be great for lifting you out of the ocean if you happen to be torpedoed.

How can you have electric guitars at the Saloon with no notable power source, this is not Gilligan’s Island folks … pfft

I love the way your head contorts when you spawn in someone, like you are a cast member being converted by Mr. Smith in the Matrix 2… cool

When you go to a sex party and its typically 123 guys, 2 women and a DJ with fishnet stockings, what’s up with that?

I have yet to go into Fresco and have a seizure due to the lighting … bonus…

I love F5ing my camera into my own skull and watching my teeth move up and down, quite erotic, you should try it.

Still have the fantasy of walking into the NC and seeing about 30 peeps doing riverdance, how awesome would that be?

Hands down Betty needs more fashion sense, bikini top and daisy dukes, seriously? The 1980’s called they want their clothes back.

I think we should earn XP and level up when we have a particularly great session of sex. Perhaps get a golden elf cock and massive healing powers awarded. Think bout that one for awhile woot...

I have become proficient in one handed typing, although I can never spell “mmmm” right at that critical moment.

I still think the drones over Love Island are there, just more stealthy, aliens probably.

Sex at the beach? Ever had beach sand in your crack? Let’s get real people.

Wonders what women’s feet would look like in RL if they walked around on their tippy toes full time, prolly look like a hobbit, yummy.

And when life gets way too serious, it time to safety dance..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM4okRvCg2g

That’s all I have, diary closed.

After close to 3.5 years at 3dx, I decided to do a diary…

Some random thoughts

There is no notable difference in water temperature near the iceberg, even though I find it necessary to remove my clothing to swim to it, knowing that I will wind up putting my clothes back on when I get there. Probably the cool factor coming into play, shrugs.

I am running out of color options to make my t-shirt look impressive.

Run mode for guys is NEVER cool.

The number 5 dance is great for Michael Jackson tunes.

The number 11 dance is great for waiving in aircraft especially when you wear yellow lit bracelets.

I can click on a toon and determine who the bald naked woman is in less the .034 seconds.

Never understood the practicality of the men’s harness other than it would be great for lifting you out of the ocean if you happen to be torpedoed.

How can you have electric guitars at the Saloon with no notable power source, this is not Gilligan’s Island folks … pfft

I love the way your head contorts when you spawn in someone, like you are a cast member being converted by Mr. Smith in the Matrix 2… cool

When you go to a sex party and its typically 123 guys, 2 women and a DJ with fishnet stockings, what’s up with that?

I have yet to go into Fresco and have a seizure due to the lighting … bonus…

I love F5ing my camera into my own skull and watching my teeth move up and down, quite erotic, you should try it.

Still have the fantasy of walking into the NC and seeing about 30 peeps doing riverdance, how awesome would that be?

Hands down Betty needs more fashion sense, bikini top and daisy dukes, seriously? The 1980’s called they want their clothes back.

I think we should earn XP and level up when we have a particularly great session of sex. Perhaps get a golden elf cock and massive healing powers awarded. Think bout that one for awhile woot...

I have become proficient in one handed typing, although I can never spell “mmmm” right at that critical moment.

I still think the drones over Love Island are there, just more stealthy, aliens probably.

Sex at the beach? Ever had beach sand in your crack? Let’s get real people.

Wonders what women’s feet would look like in RL if they walked around on their tippy toes full time, prolly look like a hobbit, yummy.

And when life gets way too serious, it time to safety dance..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM4okRvCg2g

That’s all I have, diary closed.

Here the video my friend ;)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjPau5QYtYs

I thought about trying voice dictation software and wondered how it would decipher things like the mmmmms and ahhhhs and oooos, but even more so what it would put in from the background noises.

• 4 weeks later...

In my now continuing diary…

And in the interest of bridging the gap in our fair community between countries and cultures, and of course sexes…

I have been carefully considering an important topic with every man at 3dx that being the importance of the common everyday framing hammer.

Yes, framing hammer, that trusty tool that just about every man worth his salt possesses.

In France its referred to as Le’ Hammer, In Germany -  Das Hammer, In Japan – Hammer san,

in Canada they simply say “where is my hammer hoser”.

It truly remains the international symbol of every man cave.

Hammers have been used throughout history beginning in 2300BC. Invented by Huldah “The Hammer” Hammurabi, that was once fabled to

have driven 200 nails in 20 seconds while building his mud hut.  But then again, most anyone can drive nails into mud pfft.

Thor of course had one bad ass hammer, when he threw his hammer he was serving justice, when I throw my hammer I have anger

management issues, but I digress. 

Even Shakespeare first named is tragedy "Hammer" but the following morning he was schizen for an omelet and subsequently

changed it to "Hamlet". (what do you expect from a dude that wears spandex)

I often reflect on hammers as I dance in the back of Sins watching the world come in and out, often I say to myself.

“Wow he’s a tool and she looks hammered, someone’s getting nailed tonight”

When I saw Miley Cyrus licking a sledgehammer in the wrecking ball video I said to myself; “this chick will do anything for a doobski”

Why do I bring this up here at 3dx? balance man, balance! Us dudes have to have something to talk about here,

and what better subject than a common everyday hammer. Moreover, Gizmo might see this and add a hammer dance someday,

one can only hope…  

So next time you’re at your fav party or club here, pay homage, put on your balloon pants and kindly say to the DJ, “Its Hammer Time!” brother!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pd5FnhjX8g