3DXChat Community

Time to take a bow

Stewie

Well guys and girls the time has come to bow out of this world. That's been a year here and Majority of you have been awesome some not so. Both groups know who you are. I will leave with a smile and mostly good memories although the last two weeks killed it for me. Anyway all the best peeps you never know I may be back at some point.

Ps macca never ever had my account for two weeks. Lol crazy

Stewie - we have had a long history together, our relationship has been love and hate, but through it all we have always been there for each other. You can't let drama makers spoil your fun. Don't let them win. You need to bring your ass back to game. DON'T let jealous women or men ruin your game, you have never hid how you play this. It is their problem and theirs alone.

I can only ask that you reconsider your decision. This game will never be the same without you. You will truly be missed.

We will always and forever be friends, there is no changing that. I beg of you to think it over. Come back to the friends who love you and love to see you here.

Going to miss you mate.. Had our ups and downs but you always remained loyal and I thank you for that.. You were one of only a hand full of players who truly wore your heart on your sleeve and were open about your game. The haters will always hate mate, they are pathetic and have nothing better to do. Its a shame it has come to this but if your not enjoying it anymore you are doing the right thing (for now).. I need my wing man back ASAP, so make sure you get your ass back at some point!!

Take care bro and keep in touch on here!

Stewie  I did not know you well, though I'm in this game for a long time, but it is always sad when good people leave the game, which many people love and respect, I think that you take a break, consider everything for yourself, and maybe come back to us. Take care !

Hey dear Stewie wasn't in game last 10 days and don't know anything about the dramas i flee away from dramas, they shouldn't even exist in this game. Hope you r not too hurt and wish you the best for the future. I will miss you, take care. Hugs and kisses :(:unsure:

Are you going to leave us mon coeur Stewie :'(

Hope not because if you do, I will loose a very good friend on the game again. .. Remember all the nice moments we had together, my celtic brother.

Guest jowie

Hi Stewie ,

sad to hear you are leaving .

we didn't talk to eachother , but you were Always the first one to say hi to me .

i hope you will come back soon .

greets and kisses jowie

Don't be a stranger Stewie you got mah numbah.

I'm sad to say that I too will be exiting this game for a while. Thank you everyone for the laughs and for being there for me during the good times and the bad. 

I hope the devs come up with an awesome plan and make this place great. I will be watching and waiting.

May the force be with you.

Peace out.

O

I'm sad to say that I too will be exiting this game for a while. Thank you everyone for the laughs and for being there for me during the good times and the bad. 

I hope the devs come up with an awesome plan and make this place great. I will be watching and waiting.

Peace out.

O

I hope you will pause briefly and return to us soon ;)

Peace out.

O

Hey Opal

Take care hun and yeah i got your number will deffo keep in touch, maybe see you back here sometime :P

Hey Stewie,

You've been a good friend to me even though we had 'stormy' moments,

we kept calm, drank cups of tea and worked things out. ^_^

I understand why your leaving and you've never hid your game from anyone.

I'm just glad I got to know you.

Keep having fun my friend. :)

Hey hon, it is with great shock that i learned you actually went ahead and left the game. I am sad to see you go because of dim witted players. You have always brought a smile to your friend's faces and to mine. I know you did not come to this decision easily and i also know what you are doing is what is best for YOU...for that i am happy because for so long you have been worried about others first. I hope that you find peace and happiness in rl my dear friend, know that you will be missed by the masses..and by me...Dont be a stranger on the texts and take care.

xoxo - Hugs always

Kate