3DXChat Community

TO DEAR DEVS ABOUT NEW HAIRSTYLE (THEY ARE HORRIBLE?)

Aliviax

Heaven forbid they stop this stupid hairstyle shit and give guys an update. It's been what? 2014? Time to give guys something and stop filling our patches with useless shit. It's insulting at this point. I'm tired of looking at horrible faces and terrible fashion when I am with a guy. It's terribly insulting to men who play this game and have so little options.

Phili giggles ...

Well, devs, as a girl AND a skyrim-fan: Thank you REALLY for the new hairstyles  :)  ... but ...

Phili rolls her some of her CURLY pigtails around her fingers ...

what about pigtails for curled girls, hmmmmm? ;):D

"Hear me roar!" ;)

I really love the simple single braid, but also the double (aka pigtails) braids (knew them as "trenzas" growing up lol):

282583A900000578-0-image-m-7_14303418404

Great for baseball caps, working, and working out, or however you work up a sweat  :lol:

There are some more fashionable more modern (more complicated!) looks for braids, but I like simple lol

what happened to 3DXCrabs The Fall has begun it Was going to Happen Sooner or Later How many Time's is this now that the sever have gone down. My o My whats up with the New Hair it looks like some took a Dog crap in the hand and smeared it all over they're Head's. At one time 3DXCrabs was fun I am glad I got out when I did. 

Thing is... any hair will look shit if one makes their avi look shit with weird and silly color / clothes combos just sayin...

Tastes are different. I think it doesent look too bad.

fNg6hstTSlqIamyyR2srFQ.png

Better then the mop for sure ^^

I'll just consolidate my thoughts here.

I think that no matter how fly you are or how much swagu one may posess these hairs will downgrade one's appearance. While the braid portion looks passable as in eh... the top looks like a circus. For one the edges look like they've been snatched or are receding. It looks like I can just slide my nails under and pull it off.

While most styles look like eh. The originals minus the mop and the attempt at braids (horrible) are at least decent.

Clothes combos aren't for everyone but I guess it's a way of standing out and creating something different within the limits given.

I popped in a while back to check out new faces because I was pumped for lips that actually looked somewhat like mine but got collagen instead.

Thing is with this new platform I expected an upgrade but it looks like the same ole. Other thing is at this rate the game will lose its spot as top in terms of graphics.

I'll just consolidate my thoughts here.

I think that no matter how fly you are or how much swagu one may posess these hairs will downgrade one's appearance. While the braid portion looks passable as in eh... the top looks like a circus. For one the edges look like they've been snatched or are receding. It looks like I can just slide my nails under and pull it off.

While most styles look like eh. The originals minus the mop and the attempt at braids (horrible) are at least decent.

Clothes combos aren't for everyone but I guess it's a way of standing out and creating something different within the limits given.

I popped in a while back to check out new faces because I was pumped for lips that actually looked somewhat like mine but got collagen instead.

Thing is with this new platform I expected an upgrade but it looks like the same ole. Other thing is at this rate the game will lose its spot as top in terms of graphics.

Yeah I agree on that points. Most of the newly introduced hair look a bit out of place while the older hair looks like it was made for the game.

I think the hair styles are not modern but a lot of people seem to role play as vampires or other things like that so they should be useful for those people. It would be nice to have a new ponytail with less hair it really is quite a bit of hair and does look kind of like a wig but the hair in the last update did as well.

respectfully disagree, just because it may not look good on some, ive seen a few wear couple of the new styles and looked good on them.... here is one i took a pic of when i was in nc

by9Ewb0ARMuI3_ImGDhYOw.png

I can't tell with that lighting. It's still blocky to me but I'd have to see it up close and personal. Zooming on that pic does not help the case. That said four years later it is still a regression to what I started with nearly four years ago. I've just seen so much better. I've made better hair bases and I'm a newb. Actually, that's an issue, there is no hair base so it gives the appearance of receding. Hell, Erd did much better just on our 3D models.

I know you are an advocate of sorts but I calls em how I sees em. I'd expect the same if I was putting my work out there. This is me being constructive versus saying what I really think. Lol.

At an impasse, we respectfully agree to disagree.

Heaven forbid they stop this stupid hairstyle shit and give guys an update. It's been what? 2014? Time to give guys something and stop filling our patches with useless shit. It's insulting at this point. I'm tired of looking at horrible faces and terrible fashion when I am with a guy. It's terribly insulting to men who play this game and have so little options.

Your right!  Boys get the shaft! They should give the boys the Elsa hair, sheepdog mops and beehive buns to, so we are not the only ones who have to suffer! Equal rights Mwahahaha!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

it really depends on the entire design of your avatar and wardrobe and color selections, not only for these hair styles but how they coordinate with your outfits too.

I mean they give you three options for highlights, use them. but yes, some of the new hairstyles are just really bad, and there's no working with them, but some i found i could make look pretty good.

in the end it all comes down to personal preference, if you dont like them ya dont like them, and i totally get that.

I think the hair styles are not modern but a lot of people seem to role play as vampires or other things like that so they should be useful for those people. It would be nice to have a new ponytail with less hair it really is quite a bit of hair and does look kind of like a wig but the hair in the last update did as well.

No respectful Vampiress would be caught dead wearing their hair like...  oh wait... they are already dead.   Never mind.   :blink:

ok hello tho im a lil mad 

new hairstyles are horrid horrible those devs are lough  in our face big time 

i have never saw  worst hairstyle.

seriously devs tell me its a mistake u accidentaly add wrong hair plz tell me a bs like that maybe i feel a lil better .

not to mention u broke the game ,mountains have no ground n graphics 

to end my post ill say easily with no remorse ur the worst i ever seen . 

ur not even try to make something those hairstyles are a big joke lmao 

Truly, I don't know you, so please don't take this too personally, but IF the hair which there are other styles to choose from is what your major peeve with the game is, then you were looking for a reason to complain.

Seriously, the rooms and beaches and yachts and the graphics are spectacular, they are not perfect but for an adult game, they are excellent. I've been here 2 months and am amazed by the games "open world" with so many places to explore. The ONLY complaint I have is it seems they could have more people playing and that there are some here that are very unfriendly. But you can say that about any online interaction game from WoW to the various MMO games on Steam.

How do you advertise a game like this and maintaining a certain amount of adult class and civility? I think that is the hardest issue facing the game. LOL but hey, hair styles are important too, I guess.

Truly, I don't know you, so please don't take this too personally, but IF the hair which there are other styles to choose from is what your major peeve with the game is, then you were looking for a reason to complain.

Seriously, the rooms and beaches and yachts and the graphics are spectacular, they are not perfect but for an adult game, they are excellent. I've been here 2 months and am amazed by the games "open world" with so many places to explore. The ONLY complaint I have is it seems they could have more people playing and that there are some here that are very unfriendly. But you can say that about any online interaction game from WoW to the various MMO games on Steam.

How do you advertise a game like this and maintaining a certain amount of adult class and civility? I think that is the hardest issue facing the game. LOL but hey, hair styles are important too, I guess.

well imho those hairstyles are an insult to the females they are so cheap made, also u can clearly see that those devs dont even try....how u can see that ...ehmm 8 similar hairstyle ..they were bored to choose another so the took all the line lmao

panCDCA, it is not an "open world" in as much as you cannot move directly from one zone to another, you have to select it. Apart from that, you are re-clothed when you do go to another zone which is downright silly.

And, your comment "Truly, I don't know you, so please don't take this too personally, but IF the hair which there are other styles to choose from is what your major peeve with the game is, then you were looking for a reason to complain" is what you expect from a "newbie." Wait till you have been here three years and seen little change.

The point is that they are 8 new hairstyles that are a ) very similar to each other b ) very poorly made and c ) worse than the vast majority of styles that existed already. Surely, we should expect an upgrade to be not just an addition to the game but an improvement, no?

I'm guessing the person that use to do and be so fussy on the quality of the poses, clothes and hair is not the person doing them now, at least the last lot of poses and these hair styles.

Maybe they are trying someone new, if so they really need to train them up better before they release what they have done into the game.

No matter how you look at it, the last lot of poses and these hair styles are no where near the normal quality they produce.

And then we still have the problem of how long it is between updates, which also seems to be getting worse.