3DXChat Community

Into the mind of JessicaX

JessicaX

I feel I need to say this again because some people are having issues understanding plain text.

I am NOT talking about people ripping songs from YouTube.

I'm talking about people downloading a full 60 min mix from someone else and then claiming it as their own live mix.

I think it's silly and redundant that I have to repeat something 5 times that was VERY CLEARLY explained originally.

If you are going to reply, comment, or have an opinion... please take the time to understand what's being said. 

Thanks and have a nice day. :)

I feel I need to say this again because some people are having issues understanding plain text.

I'm talking about people downloading a full 60 min mix from someone else and then claiming it as their own live mix.

I think it's silly and redundant that I have to repeat something 5 times that was VERY CLEARLY explained originally.

If you are going to reply, comment, or have an opinion... please take the time to understand what's being said. 

It is the same misconduct and makes no difference in my opinion ^^

It is the same misconduct and makes no difference in my opinion ^^

Stealing something is wrong.

Stealing something and then claiming you made it is more wrong.

There are many things that are wrong but hold different moral weight. Stealing a paperclip from your employer is wrong. Stealing someone's car is also wrong, but I would not put those 2 things on the same moral level. 

That's my opinion.

I suggest them to not translate your text with google translator for mistranslation reason.

أنا لا أتحدث عن أشخاص يجردون الأغاني من يوتوب.                                                                                                                                <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<read this way! lol.

. أتحدث عن الناس تحميل كامل 60 دقيقة مزيج من شخص آخر، ثم يدعي أنها مزيج الحية الخاصة بهم.أ

9625d4_302fd7b9455b4f309dcc62acafd5a9d6~

[directors cut]

to save server diskspace, but mostley ~ save precious lifetime! since the big bang at the last [dj|wars] as chilles quit and left + gizmo (had) to close and delete some topix about music and dj's @ 3dx blah in april at around easter... after ova 2 years: 

giphy.gif

post-19526-kenzi-lost-girl-time-bomb-gif

actually im done with the subject more or less in anycase now for,or and since a while and so, aka [gutenberg copy n paste] to save the mentioned lifetime above... ill just quickly quote zokoyoko - jump out of the thread n finally dive out of the forum again (and NOT cause of U jessica, no, lol, naaaaaaa - just more n other more imp stuff n things to do now)

... And there have been some more things I have seen in this time, some things just making me wonder…

…like the DJ wars...

…like the private war of some guys in WC and in the forum, spending much time and energy to bypass several bans. But even though that was annoying I am glad we had to bear them only for some moments. Just imagine, they have to bear themselves their whole lifetime.

…like all the insults and rudeness in the forum and in the live chat. For what do people insult or devalue others? The culture of discussion seems to get lost more and more, before people have to be concerned with divergent opinions, the rather start to devalue them. Sometimes I wonder if people fear other opinions or that they might have been erring. Other opinions are a huge gift, as they give you the chance for further development. And most arguments are not about the fact but about the interpretation of them. So, who wants to be god and provide the ultimate interpretation everybody should follow?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wjxstu0b8xM

1yudai.jpg

giphy.gif

@ Chaostika

I will be honest... I have trouble trying to make sense of most of the things you post. I'm also quite sure that I am not the only one. 

Can we please stay on topic? (i still find it strange that I have to repeat myself to so many people when there's a record of text, if people could only be bothered to READ before posting) If you would like to add to the conversation with thoughtful input, it is welcomed and appreciated. 

Some don't want to understand and other just jump on the train to spread their points again and again. Jess said all that must be said and I think the thing she pointed out is undiscussable: playing a 60 min mix from someone else, if from YouTube or from another source, is just a shitty action and a slap in the face of those doing it real. It's more a moral as a legal illegal thing. If we start talking about illegal things we would end in and endless discussion not only about music files. Also about images, fonts and other things we use for private stuff.

Maybe I misread it, but reveal the source, one can and should use a premix off YouTube as long as you are willing to state where you are getting the mix from. Put the artist's name as you would say playing a song. Example playing the 'Whore' remix by Nikka Bling from the group In This Moment, and not saying I did this new mix.. A friend of mine told me of a DJ claiming he did a cool ThunderStruck remix from Ac/Dc, sadly I had the same song, a remix posted by DJ Crooker on Youtube, 8 years ago. She was not a fan of that DJ afterwords.  

Its a good thing you are here to be everyone's moral compass. I shall sleep better knowing that.

Hi Rob... This is my little personal space on the forums. I am asking you very kindly to please not post in my diary. I do not post in yours and I'm asking you very very kindly to please refrain from posting to mine. Thank you so much. 

Also, I like you Athene and I promise i'm not trying to be shitty or point a finger at you but i very clearly covered all this down the last detail in my post but many people tend to not want to read anything and just jump into a conversation without knowing what was said in previous posts. 

I just got a particular vibe reading some of the banter back and forth afterwards. Thanks ^^

@ Chaostika

I will be honest... I have trouble trying to make sense of most of the things you post. I'm also quite sure that I am not the only one. 

Can we please stay on topic? (i still find it strange that I have to repeat myself to so many people when there's a record of text, if people could only be bothered to READ before posting) If you would like to add to the conversation with thoughtful input, it is welcomed and appreciated. 

You know why? Cause Tika have unique way of sense to being understood. High IQ level must be require for a minimum level of comprehension.lol

Understood... I will try to increase my IQ so I can understand things better. 

Now can you BrianaChaostika, and KYUSS  please not post in my Diary anymore? I am asking very kindly. I do not reply in rude ways to any of you or try to start issues in your posts. I am asking you very kindly to please not do it in my diary. Please. 

Thanks for your understanding. I very much appreciate it. 

I can understand how much this bothers you, Jessica, as being a DJ and entertaining the people is something important to you. I compare that a bit with the situation of creating a room with a lot of locations and nice things inside, and people instead going to some copied room with lots of buzzwords.

And it is not the room copiers or the fake DJ's, but the people who decide to go there. And they are not bad or wrong in doing that, they just do not care as that is not important to them, because they have different values. A 'real' DJ or a nice built room is not their priorities.

The best to do is to let them go, as you won't change them and you should not change them. It is their life and they decide what is important to them. Those who come and appreciate my work, have fun and talk to me are the ones that matter for me. And it is not important if that is one or one hundred. Even if only one is coming and enjoying my room, that makes all worth for me.

And btw, (this goes out to all) sometimes some empathy would be helpful to make this place a bit more fun. Even if you have a different opinion, try to understand that there are things that you do not care about, but that might annoy others.

Kisses

Zokora

I can understand how much this bothers you, Jessica, as being a DJ and entertaining the people is something important to you. I compare that a bit with the situation of creating a room with a lot of locations and nice things inside, and people instead going to some copied room with lots of buzzwords.

And it is not the room copiers or the fake DJ's, but the people who decide to go there. And they are not bad or wrong in doing that, they just do not care as that is not important to them, because they have different values. A 'real' DJ or a nice built room is not their priorities.

The best to do is to let them go, as you won't change them and you should not change them. It is their life and they decide what is important to them. Those who come and appreciate my work, have fun and talk to me are the ones that matter for me. And it is not important if that is one or one hundred. Even if only one is coming and enjoying my room, that makes all worth for me.

And btw, (this goes out to all) sometimes some empathy would be helpful to make this place a bit more fun. Even if you have a different opinion, try to understand that there are things that you do not care about, but that might annoy others.

Kisses

Zokora

I have no issues with a different opinion. I always welcome a good intellectual conversation with other points of view. I only have issue when people don't bother read or can't comprehend what's already been posted and then I have to make multiple posts stating the exact same things over and over. It happens a LOT on these forums really.

I also have an issue where some are having a discussion and others  literally disrupt the conversation by posting completely irrelevant things and hijack it into something else.

Also, if someone holds the stance of "I don't care about this topic", then why reply to it? Just kindly go to a different thread and allow people to discuss it if they wish.

Have a great weekend everyone!  :)

• 2 months later...

OK, I would like to to change the course of discussion and I'd like to hear from others who have Oculus Rift. I am interested in links or information to some experiences you have found that were above and beyond normal games and apps.

A couple free ones off the Oculus Store I found that were excellent were: Aircar and Amaze VR.

Aircar is just like it sounds. A free flying ship you can control around a large city. It's very immersive and does a fantastic job at fooling your senses. I am afraid of heights in RL so this is very difficult for me to play, im always so on edge and it makes my anxiety go through the roof! 

https://www.oculus.com/experiences/rift/1204731822978255/

AmazeVR is a video player with access to tons of videos that were recorded in full 3D. Most of these make you feel like you are right there on location. Definitely worth checking out. 

https://www.amaze.us/

Another one that I highly recommend is: Face Your Fears

https://www.oculus.com/experiences/rift/1364532560285203/

Holy shit !  :o  :o  :o  To scary for me ! T Thhiss Clownn....will have nightmares now for sure ! Not recommended for weak hearts !

Buyed a Ocullus last weak and didn`t have enough time to play ...only Project Cars a racing game !! I didn't expect that it would be so immersive !

So when the time come :

ELITE Dangerous !!!! This is the reason  why I buyed it ! Cant wait to explore the Space with my Ship in VR!

Will play for the game with:

Voice Attack 

X52 PRO HOTAS :

Elite Dangerous:

I am afraid that there will be much motion sickness :( ! Will tell you then  ;)