3DXChat Community

Tattoos / Ink

Malkevas

Hey everyone,

Thought it would be interesting, for people that feel like it, to share some pics of our tattoos and talk about the stories behind them.    :)

Here are pics of my ink ..  They are both based of my favorite book of all time, The Lord of the Rings.  Left shoulder is the White Tree of Gondor and the right shoulder is a drawing inspired by the people of Rohan in Middle-Earth.  I was 11 years old when i got to read the book the first time and it swept me away in this faraway land of unsung Heroes, magic and monsters.  This book as a deep meaning for me for many reasons but especially because Middle-Earth became my refuge thru the divorce of my parents when i was still very young.  It also showed me that everything is possible and hope is always there..  I still strongly believe that part of who i am today is because of that book... it was a game changer for me.

post-124-0-78590400-1383901579_thumb.jpg

post-124-0-00570700-1383901684_thumb.jpg

ohhh my kinda subject *grins*

i have a few of those on my own, and i love them. well most of them.

i have one slightly big on on my back which has a rather deep meaning to me from my life and i even found a few pics when i had them first done. oh gawd memorize shooting through my head right now *chuckles*

hope u enjoy the view ^^

post-118-0-43602000-1383912619_thumb.jpg  post-118-0-32755500-1383912719_thumb.jpg  post-118-0-37073600-1383912727_thumb.jpg

I thought about starting this very same thread but I am totally paranoid about being identified in real life by one of you lot, but since there is only one person I know here who lives in the same state as me I guess I'm pretty safe.

Mine is of St. George and the Dragon. I have another one but it's pretty tiny and not worth posting. No jokes about where it might be please. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I bet for most of the people its just a discusting creature, but if someone realy knows the novels, and movies, knows that they are the symbols of Family and Loyality :)

my left leg:

Wow, this looks really good, is a nice work!  :)

Here is a bit from my Backside, but this isn't done...

Down left is a Sniper Rifle and down right a Blue eye.  The theme is "in the sight of death" :ph34r:

But is still much work :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Post some pics of your body art if you have any. Such as tattoos or other stuff. Im thinking of getting a tattoo. Just don't know what I want. Need some ideas!

Edited by Shanti
Topic "body art" by Kacey merged with Tattoos / Ink