3DXChat Community

Message From Kacey.

Kacey

For people that know me, know that I have had some changes in my life, some good, some bad. And recently I have never had much free time on my hands.

I have been asked by some of you why I have not been around the community much anymore. Or if I am going to be back. The reason being is because, real life always takes place first. An internet world should never come first.

But as I sat at my desk at my new job and in my new office, I found myself thinking something was missing. And I have come to realize that thing missing was the 3DX community. I have made so many friends here, some closer then others. And I want to thank all of you, and you know who you are. You guys are just awesome! And I miss you all.

So now I am here with a new job, and once again have my life in order. So I just want to say to my friends here and others thanks for all the fun, and can't wait to beable to make more friends,and more memories, because I AM COMING BACK!

Guest Arcee

Worthless topic #100... wouldn't a PM to the people you think care about you been better? Anyways... wb!!!