3DXChat Community

Slow Month?

Bubbles89

Guest Cassidy

Just curious;

is this a slow month for updates?

Or am i just expecting too much?

Well it depends how shy you are as a person :-P No offense intended of course... :-O

Guest Cassidy

Do you mean updates?

then look here

http://3dxchat.com/updates.html

Updates are random at best.

For example compare how much was added in March and then check April.

Or did you mean community events?

In that case there were 2 few days ago and both were awesome.

And what events sweetie? Have I once again becomed forever alone, or is it the AussieParty and Opal Trivia you are reffering to? :-P

Curiosity is a fine thing  :P , the update cycle has indeed slowed or well to spread some rumors, there was a bit of tinkering onto something bigger, at least requiring all their manpower from what i picked up.

But i agree in general, it is the economic 101 to supply the audience with continuous updates to keep them pleased, especially if they intend to keep this project thriving.

Curiosity is indeed a delicious thing.   *Brings out her box of toys*

As for updates, yes indeed I've seen it slow down but perhaps they're just working on making something really good. Though I would really like to see something show up again before the end of the month.

The not regulary addes content is the main problem in the game, but it's like this since it's been published.

All this complaining of the community didn't really help, also not members who left because of this reason.

It's always a hoping, when new content will be added. 

But we also have players who develop content actually so there might be some updates soon. (I hope so at least)

Guest Eddster

Well, we know collars have been done for weeks now. It's really a shame this dev team can't be more transparent with us about what is going on. Oh well, I guess it is what it is.  :rolleyes:

Guest Suikazura

Well, we know collars have been done for weeks now. It's really a shame this dev team can't be more transparent with us about what is going on. Oh well, I guess it is what it is.  :rolleyes:

What are you talking about? The dev team couldn't be more transparent if they needed to be. They have been adding everything we have been asking for. But since it is all transparent, you can't see it. So everyone should stop complaining and enjoy all the new, invisible, "threesomes" and positions and clothing and collars and........

<sarcasm>

Trasp...traps... transps... transpecicy, well fuck it! Anyhow, that shit is important. Obviously the players are what keeps the whole party alive and the lack of communication is deadly. The players don't know what the devs are planning and when something is added it's usually none of the things the players ask for.

Something as simple as just posting updates on what is being worked on and how far that thing is from being completed would go a long way. Not to mention the feedback they could get from the community while the feature/thingy is being worked on. 

In short, games that are more open toward their communities about what they are derping around with generally have a bazillion times happier community and it benifits the game greatly. A short term roadmap shouldn't be a problem. Unless someones idea of game development involves riding bareback backwards on a unicorn while throwing darts on a list of random features. 

Well that's just my two cents heheh, oh and the collars will be added soon after some new feature being worked on (that's all I know for the record). 

*Crawls back into the freezer, driven mad from this fucking heat*

Day 15 without Update:

It seems our development either is on vacation or they are totally ignoring their only way to communicate with players from the game.

15 days without any sign of an update, not even a preview for something is definitely a too long time.

I think this will cause another wave of players leaving, mostly those who came here for a try out. 

Thank you for killing the growing community  :angry: 

What are we asking for? Just a little message on what you are working would be enough sometimes. To see that this game is still in process of being developed. Actually it seems like there won't be any new content added and why should I spend my money into this any longer, when there is the possibility that it's not lasting too long until this game won't be playable any longer?!

It's just a shame how people get treat from the development. Like we're nothing worth, but remember; 

WE'RE KEEPING THIS GAME ALIVE BY SPENDING OUR MONEY

Just give us a little hint of what you're working on and when we might get a new update of content. This just would be fair. :wub: 

Updates are key to the success of any game.  Especially one in Beta mode.  I am an impatient person and I want everything I want right now - just like everybody else. That being said I have learned in gaming past that the best thing to do is take a break and do something else when updates dont come as fast as you want.  I found this game by taking a break from Elder Scrolls Skyrim for that very reason.  For me, it may be time to head back over to that game or another I have and play that for a few days, though my in-game girlfriend would be very upset with me.

Maybe they're building up for a big Xmas surprise for us all. Then you'll be sorry you were impatient won't you?

;)

Patience is a virtue, twas that the saying? Oh well, I'm participating in early works so I can understand the lack of patience. Especially when you get major let downs from the developers. A key to success in updates, AND communication with your player base. If they chat with you often then things can stay out of the red zone, but if they go quiet for a while then things go darker to the point of when people raise their hands and say "That's it I'm done!"

Some will stay, many will go, many will return/newcomers when the updates do appear. The cycle continues.

Maybe they're building up for a big Xmas surprise for us all. Then you'll be sorry you were impatient won't you?

;)

I'm sorry, but I have to "destroy" this nice idea from my experience. Last year we had an update-free-time of 6 (!) weeks. 

The update we got was ... the white couch.  :P 

So I'm sorry, but I don't think they are working on something for Christmas even it would be a good apology. 

Patient surely is needed, but since we pay for this game and it's not too less we can expect that some work on this game is done.

But nothing happened since now ... 17  :o days. Not even something like bugfix happened. Absolutely nothing.

It could look a bit like the game won't get developed any longer, what I doubt.

Guest Eddster

No patience here for a game that markets having updates on a regular basis. Even if it was a big update and you feel like you can say "I told you so." I still would tell you posting a ten letter sentence on what's going on behind the scenes is and was overdue. 

It's a weak point of the games development and those looking to jump into the game should know before they put themselves in the same situation of feeling like they are not getting the value of what they paid.

Especially looking at the review section, it's all jolly great reviews. Nobody wants to criticize, but i'm not a sheep. I will speak my mind. For good or bad it's what makes us human. :)  

Umm...guess I need to work on my sarcasm.

Hey look, we'll be getting some kinda feathered mask type thing soon though

It's not your fault. I don't see written sarcasm even it's jumping right into my face.  :ph34r: 

My post wasn't meant as any assault or insult.

I didn't take it that way at all it's okie. I was just in a sarky mood, you're right it's almost impossible to read written sarcasm.