3DXChat Community

enterd my prepaid card code error

Swug

Well contact the pre-paid card provider or BMT Micro who deal with payments for 3dx. They will be able to look into the payment or tell you why it is declined. Your card provider will be able to reset it.

https://www.bmtmicro.com/contact-us/  your pre-paid card provider will have a similar contact us page and will be able to help. Please let us know what they said and what the outcome is as it will be helpful to other people.

Well contact the pre-paid card provider or BMT Micro who deal with payments for 3dx. They will be able to look into the payment or tell you why it is declined. Your card provider will be able to reset it.

https://www.bmtmicro.com/contact-us/  your pre-paid card provider will have a similar contact us page and will be able to help. Please let us know what they said and what the outcome is as it will be helpful to other people.

well its is not declined i have my card code but when i enterd it it said error and now it says This prepaid card code is already activated and i have not even got and email from them :/

• 4 months later...

Hmm... not sure how I've done it the last time but I think I made the same 'mistake', if you used the exact same e-mail like before you should be all fine despite that message ;)

as far as I rember I got my pre-paid card from members section; I'm not sure if this will work like this (all fine) if you try to use public section ending of this scenario might be diffrent but still not sure about that.

Keep yoursel in touch with that topic and we'll try to do our best to help you out.