3DXChat Community

R E M E M B E R - Patriot's Day Open DJ Event @ The Vibe Stadium 12:00pm EST

Natsumi

911_by_jinkuaili-dbn1zz7.jpg

Hi Everyone, I Will be opening The Vibe Stadium to play music to those that had lost family members during the World Trade Center Attacks on September 9th, 2001. The Room will be open to any DJ wishing to express their memories as well pay their respects through music. Doors will be open to everyone 12:00 PM tomorrow. 

If there is anyone wanting to share stories or testimonies of the tragic events that happened on that day feel free to do so on this thread or during the event. I will see you all there.

God Bless You All

I am sorry to say this but using Disasters, Diseases and Terror Attacks as memorium/awareness for some kind of DJ Party Circus doesn't feel right to me.

While we should never forget I don't think that's the appropriate way to remember.

Just my 2cents

This event is not meant for a celebration or as a party. It is simply an event to remember our fallen. I know there may be other ways to not forget, but this is what I came up with. If you think I'm just posting this to gain views and people in my room you're sadly mistaken. I know this is a serious matter, and I'll treat it as such. If no one wants to come in the room for the few hours The Vibe Stadium is open that's fine. This event is 100% voluntary.