3DXChat Community

Is there anyone left?

Guest Cassidy

Guest Cassidy

I have been thinking a lot lately... Like... Do people even have sex in this game anymore? 

I do not mean this in a  rude kind of way, I am literary curious if the game has changed tone drastically?

It just seems people are a lot more shy then when I started playing this game... :-S

Yes people still have sex, but we have a lot of new people. They are trying to get their footing. This game constantly goes through changes in the atmosphere. It is all dependent on the people. Never fear, people are still getting it on.. Maybe just more so privately.

Guest Cassidy

Yeah I agree :-P

It is important to create a safe environment, whatever your preferences you may have.

And that is why we have Sin Club >:3

Guest Cassidy

Yeah kind of :-/

People just hang out with there one selected group nowadays, making it hard for people to find new friends :S

The added feature of user-rooms changed the game a lot. Groups which were in public before are on their places in private and not any longer in public or just very, very less.

I'm sure there are still people having good roleplayed intercourse also in public, but I agree, that it seems those moved more to private too. 

A simple reason could be, that they are annoyed of being interrupted by players who want to join because it seems to be common that a couple having sex in public is a silent invite to an orgy. (This issue exists since I play this game)

As told that often our development needs to do something to relive those public places again and more attractive again or nothing will change, maybe just to the worst.

Guest jowie

well i know my first week here , and i was "humping' around , having sex like very minute , but i got friends here and this changes a lot . so i guess once you are here a while and make friends , you start to change in how to play this game .

First couple minutes into 3DX

00:00 Walk into Sin and start to roam around

01:00-01:10 Walk into back room Oh Whats this partner thing I see

01:10-01:15 Oh hello, that's a penis

01:15-90:00 learned every position in the back of Sin

Now it is slightly different, some days I hang with friends, some days I will fool around several times a day, some times with a random person some times with a friend, some times I do s strip tease for a guy that last a hour then we play for a hour or two afterwards. Like Jowie said the longer you play the more refined you get at the game. Oh and moods, moods change a lot about what I will do.  

People have sex on this thing...eeww ;)

I think what Jowie and Jola said makes a lotta sense. There's lots of new peeps. *waves* Hi btw, welcome :), and it took me a while before I did the deed here lol.

But yeah I think it's gotta mostly be the user rooms that changed the dynamic. Not a bad thing though, just change.

Guest Cassidy

Thx Macca ;-)

And yeah I agree with you guys, the dynamic has changed a lot. People who are in their small groups hang out at their friends place, and some people go out. 

And it does depend on the mood, sometimes even I just hang around a friends place.

The user rooms can be annoying because they mean there are less people in the public areas. However, since most of the public user rooms I visited were basically fuck rooms I don't think they are a bad thing. My hope is that the people staying in the public rooms are happy to chat and flirt with new people.

So yes, people still have A LOT of sex here, mostly in subtly titled rooms like "BBC Fuck House" of "Slut Brothel". ;)

I still use my room as a private retreat for my lovers and intend to keep them that way.

Sex here omg I'm shocked. Yeah the dynamics have changed a bit in the year I've been here it leans toward the more social side, sex later. Let's all be honest random sex is normally boring anyway. Majority of people who have moved to users rooms in my opinion can stay there you notice there are far fewer trolls and creepers or the ooh ahh mmm people as theve all moved indoors to watch there animations. They game has changed to be more socially interactive and I'm my opinion getting to know someone makes the cyber a whole lot better

Well all we can hope for is that it evolves to the better :-P

Just too few roleplayers left :'(

Hmm, there are fewer, but those left, are the "best"; just find a few good ones, you run across a "newbie" show them the ropes open their eyes to the possibilities, that the animation is only the beginning- to build upon even just standing there.

RP turns this good social experience into something truly memorable.

then again there are those that just want the "fuck me" approach and thats ok but the potential this game has...... 

I think... The sex moving to the public rooms is an interesting shift. On the one hand, as people have suggested, it moves the orgies / people who want quick, easy sex away from those who aren't interested. But on the other hand, I feel like it's also changed the tone of the whole game, socially.

Before the public rooms, the only place for that kind of sex were places like the backrooms / bathrooms in the club, or the sin club. While some people didn't enjoy that- I'm going to say that for me, it added an element of 'sexy' to the game. Even if I wasn't partaking, it added a certain... atmosphere to the game. Things were flirty, fun, amusing. Also, once people were done "playing", they'd often mingle on the dancefloor, or at the strip podium, and chat- make social connections. There were also a lot more people in the one or two areas, so there were more people to see.

And hey, let's be honest, a lot of us bought this game initially for the sex aspect- and while I've gradually been using it less for that and more for conversations, you've got to admit that it is a large part of why people bought the game. It's the main selling point, the main advertisement. Without the sex, well- it's a very poorly-featured and not-very-interesting social MMO- other games have that covered without the sex (secondlife etc springs to mind)

My point here is- I don't know- Perhaps for new players, coming into the nightclub is a different experience to when I first entered. The lack of public sex occuring in any of the back-rooms now means a lot of new players are perhaps not hanging around in the public areas, don't find them interesting, and therefore aren't being social, making friends, etc. They're logging in, going to a private sex party, and logging out. I don't know - I can't help but feel that it's a detriment to the whole social atmosphere. But maybe I'm being a little negative.

New players have to be more social at the beginning to meet people and to be introduce in the community. Their experience will be so much better after that. And I think it's a good point. 

Hi all. I'm new here, joined last night. I have to admit its not what I expected, its far better than I imagined it would be. I had been reading the forums for a while before I decided to join and its easy to see that players are split on opinions of how to play the game. I love the fact its not just pure sex. Of course I joined to experience the virtual sex experience, but I love being social and making friends. I haven't ventured into local or world chat yet, but i'm sure in time I will. I have met some lovely guys who have made me feel very welcome. So to them, thank you, and I look forward to meeting many more of you (boys and girls).

Guest Cassidy

Yeah I agree with you guys, it is just sad that it is what JamesJames said, it was sexy with people banging in public, so some people feel even more shy than before :-P

Personally, I don't think user rooms killed sin club, although I kinda thought they would too when they let us put the poles in, (which I love ). However, I still like to go to Sin Club, but it isn't any fun if noone talks and plays along with the roleplay of being at a strip club. It seems like noone talks in public chat anymore.

Personally, I don't think user rooms killed sin club, although I kinda thought they would too when they let us put the poles in, (which I love ). However, I still like to go to Sin Club, but it isn't any fun if noone talks and plays along with the roleplay of being at a strip club. It seems like noone talks in public chat anymore.

Got to agree with urtoy a lot of the fun has left the game. Local has always been pretty mundane sin was where people had fun with the RP. There wasn't that many of us even less now.the game is evolving changing direction. When we found the game I'm sure for most of us it was the sexually content and graphics we were drawn to. Don't say it wasn't, we're all adults lol.the game is more one on one exclusivity now than it every was majority of people in pm most of the time. Social interaction and sexually RP getting less and less. To me without this interaction the game is becoming a very bog standard chat room with decent graphics. Whether this will be a benefit or a detriment to the game who knows. For me like a lot of others the game is losing its pull and attraction

Guest Cassidy

There aren't really enough sex poses and variety to keep you playing. People come for the sex, but usually stay because of the community and friends they have made!

Yeah that most certainly seems to be accurate ^^ Unlike my grammar....

Got to agree with urtoy a lot of the fun has left the game. Local has always been pretty mundane sin was where people had fun with the RP. There wasn't that many of us even less now.the game is evolving changing direction. When we found the game I'm sure for most of us it was the sexually content and graphics we were drawn to. Don't say it wasn't, we're all adults lol.the game is more one on one exclusivity now than it every was majority of people in pm most of the time. Social interaction and sexually RP getting less and less. To me without this interaction the game is becoming a very bog standard chat room with decent graphics. Whether this will be a benefit or a detriment to the game who knows. For me like a lot of others the game is losing its pull and attraction

Yeah sadly, I agree. A lot of the attraction from the game has started to dissapear