3DXChat Community

Hi new here and have questions?

lovevirtual46

It looks fantastic but I had some questions too ask if I may?

How big is the world of 3dxchat?

Ive heard its really small and even with subscription too the site theres not much too do.

I just want too clarify I myself think the world looks great. :)

If you purchase a subscription here do you have too also get all those other games if you just want 3dxchat?

Ive also heard that its not just the 3dxchat you purchase.

Just want too clarify this point as well.

Ty all for taking the time too read this.

:)

How big is the world of 3dxchat?

5 Areas + customizable user rooms that can be made public or private.

Ive heard its really small and even with subscription too the site theres not much too do.

I just want too clarify I myself think the world looks great. :)

Hard to answer this one. Smaller than most but not all competitors.

Some people are satisfied some wants more.

If you purchase a subscription here do you have too also get all those other games if you just want 3dxchat?

ive also heard that its not just the 3dxchat you purchase.

This is based on where you purchase game.

You have 3 choices I think

Affect3d website or official 3dxchat website (link in forum main menu)  < this will give you only 3dx subscription and nothing else

If you buy from developer website then that is called bundle it includes all their past projects and cost slightly more like 10 euro +-

Ty so much everyone including the humorous comments lol

Ty for being so thorough Riela that was most helpful. :)

Especially letting me know that there is a way too simply purchase the game itself and not all the other games that come with it.

Ty again everyone I look forward too exploring this new place soon. :)

Compared to other mm it's really small, the player base is small compared to others. Basically it's a chat room based around sex though the sex is becoming secondary and the social side taking over. Along with the drama and jealousy. If you buy full sub you get all of sexgamedevil products though none are mmo. Depends what your looking for but in honesty a lot of the fun has left the game since I joined a year ago

I do think it seems like the social side is taking over in public yeah, that's not necessarily a bad thing though. I kinda prefer it to the random sex all over the place but that might just be me.

The best (and worst) thing about the game is how easy it is to immerse. I play me, I don't rp a character just rp out my fantasies when I can and what's in my head turns me on way more than some shiny visuals but...

...those shiny visuals really do help make the immersion convincing and that can be a pretty heady mix. So that's just how I play, no right or wrong, and it can be a double edged sword believe me. I'm sure others play it differently.

The game really is what you make it though. What you bring to it you get out, for good or ill.