3DXChat Community

Death to the Male Operated Female Avi

Hawess

I agree with this, however you would need a system that is either voluntary or involuntary to make it work.

I doubt the Dev's would impose an involuntary system like age verification - which is needed cause of age restrictions and legal ramifications, but I don't think a voluntary system would be out of the question. The boys who wanna pretend they are girls could continue too, and males and females who want to identify their true sex could be marked as verified. Who wants to get chicken - when you ordered lobster?

It shouldn't be that difficult to implement.

Nearly a year ago, I was having a fun discussion with a friend about that being a male here is immensely more difficult than being a female, I wanted to prove him wrong... so I made a male avatar.... aaaand tbh I couldn't handle it for 5 minutes, I barely went out of the dressing room, but to me every thing felt wierd... and that poor male avi ended up being deleted after less than 10 mins of it's creation... I don't know, maybe having my most precious cargo out in the open and unprotected was too much of a responsibility for me.

In game I am married to two girls, how that works out is not the subject here now... but the three of us like both genders...  more often one or two will pop out a futa... why? because as I said the three of us like men also and we like cocks... so to us it's a way to satisfy each others needs.

now... yeah a lot has been said about this topic, but since I never said anything about it before, I think it's my turn.

I am not gonna get into the reasons to why some choose to play an avatar who's of different gender than what they are.

anyways... to me personally, I don't care much about who's the person behind the computer or what type of genitalia they have... when I play, my mind is on the avatar in front of me... not the person driving it... I don't care if it's someone who's jerking off or someone who is fingering...

As long as that person knows how to play the role they set for them selves correctly and in a way that can bring me satisfaction, I am all good.

But yeah I can imagine that maybe it's easier for me since I like both.

as for the subject of honesty, I apologize but it's pure BS to talk about it in a place where every one comes to live a fantasy, and enjoy doing things that for the most part he/she can't do irl... I play a succubus... is it someone's business to tell me not to play one cause I am not one irl?? or is there someone here who actually thinks that I might be a winged demoness who enjoys playing a sex game for realz?

this is a game... a role playing game! yeah it focuses around sex, but sex with an avatar... the people who can't handle playing this game with someone based on their gender irl are the ones who need to do some self reflection.

Someone ofc is gonna jump and say the infamous "we are dealing with real people and real feelings" line.... the only instance when we can discuss the subject of honesty is when people take their interactions outside the game and start developing real connections... as long as it's inside the actual game no one has business of trying to know who or what is sitting behind the screen, tell them what to do... or even have the audacity to tell them to kill them selves.

Thanks  ;)

males and females who want to identify their true sex could be marked as verified. Who wants to get chicken - when you ordered lobster?

It shouldn't be that difficult to implement.

Would be impossible without a video link actually streaming who is actually on the PC at the time the game is played ......

Take credit cards .... so all women that use their husbands credit card would have to be unverified while a man that uses his wifes/friends/daughters/realtions/etc female credit card could be verified ...... I could go on and on here ... but you see the problem.

Those that are paranoid would continue to be paranoid and those that don't care or who take time to get to know their partners would carry on as normal.

Its the internet ..... Whatever verification system you use doesn't guarantee the person verified is the person using the game  ;)

The answer is if you have a problem getting chicken when you order lobster, use a different restaurant .... Basically don't use online sex games if you have a problem with the limitations.

You have no qualms about female operated male avis? Bias. Also only when you pay for my GAME are you allowed to tell me how to play it.

True but when I pay to play this game I do so with the intentions of playing a heterosexual male (which I am in real life) but I'm being subjected to other males playing female characters without advising others. How can I play the game the way I want to play it, as a heterosexual male when I have to deal with that?

please discontinue the misrepresentation of Futas to cater to your perverted endeavors. I dare to believe that actual hermaphrodites go through hell in accepting their body that came with both a penis and a vagina and to see men play Futa and misrepresent them in character via personality and speech..to me is very offensive to actual Futas. Futas were born that way and every day they are coping with that.

I'm not going to go into a lengthy discussion of this but...

Futanari is a Japanese word for a hermaphrodite. A (true) hermaphrodite would be someone who had both male and female genitals. There is no recorded instance of such a person.

Intersex people (those born with a mixture of male/female organs internally and/or externally) were once referred to as hermaphroditic but the term was dropped long ago and even the term intersex is referred to as a DSD (Disorder of Sex Development) by many people now.

Someone ofc is gonna jump and say the infamous "we are dealing with real people and real feelings" line.... the only instance when we can discuss the subject of honesty is when people take their interactions outside the game and start developing real connections... as long as it's inside the actual game no one has business of trying to know who or what is sitting behind the screen, tell them what to do... or even have the audacity to tell them to kill them selves.

Really true, but people must grow up a little sometimes and after some years they understand that no matters is the real gender, the more important is the connection between them in the game.

I'm here to say to all the community, that I now realize the IMPORTANCE of being HONEST...100% honest. A real man? Who enjoys sex with men? Does so AS A MAN, not a woman. In my fooling myself I portrayed the Tgirl role here to sort of still attempt to hide the lie. In doing so, offended actual transgender. I'm not here to judge Transgender, I accept them. I'm here declaring that I was a fool and inconsiderate to think I could be something that I'm not. I have no idea what the mind of Transgender includes or how it works and for me to think that I could simply remix it for my own personal gain that was an attempt to hide a deeper truth was very disrespectful on my part and as a result brought massive confusion to men on this game. I've played with too many heads and it all could've been avoided simply had I just been a man about it..and went about my interest with sexual activity with men...as a MALE avatar.

I saluate your courage to admit your homosexuality. But i don't think that guy who play futa with other guys who play futa are attracted by the male (and if they know that they are both males)! I mean why people love futa? Because the feminity of the body, the feminity of the woman and the extra things!

Of course, some "futa" act as "guy" (to be polite, i will not say something else). But where is the fun in this? Nowhere.

And more important is the degree of the rp. The connections between the rp partners, their link and if they match no matters about their real genders.

if you speculating about age and geneder verification you just taking this game too seriously. this is a sex game where you can make some type of avi you like. i have a male, a female and a futa avi also. i rarely tell anybody who i am rl, i log in, wank the way i want and log off. i just using the game as it is intended to use. a 3d sexchat.

Would be impossible without a video link actually streaming who is actually on the PC at the time the game is played ......

Take credit cards .... so all women that use their husbands credit card would have to be unverified while a man that uses his wifes/friends/daughters/realtions/etc female credit card could be verified ...... I could go on and on here ... but you see the problem.

Those that are paranoid would continue to be paranoid and those that don't care or who take time to get to know their partners would carry on as normal.

Its the internet ..... Whatever verification system you use doesn't guarantee the person verified is the person using the game  ;)

The answer is if you have a problem getting chicken when you order lobster, use a different restaurant .... Basically don't use online sex games if you have a problem with the limitations.

Nothing is 100% fool proof. Neither is age identification.

However, a verification system would be over 98% reliable. There is a verification system that has been in place in RLC for nearly a decade.

It certainly CAN be done.

However, a verification system would be over 98% reliable.  

And you work that how?  Oh they told you so ..... And I suppose you honestly believe an adult would be unable to get whatever verification you dreamed up ......

Hello everyone

I will tell you about my experience since 1 month that I am here.

when I arrived I met french people boys and girls, we were all new, we always have fun together.

a few days later I met another girl and there it was more than friendly, and I wondered if it was a girl or a boy behind the pc and because of that we do not talk anymore.

I told myself that to enjoy the game, I had to play my character, and not me irl and i do not care who is the avi in real life.

now I enjoy much more of the game, I met nice people and I do not ask any more questions.

finally it is not only a sex game, I have a lot of fun dancing and listening the dj, some people have the same passions.

to try to know who is really behind the screen break the experience, and it is better to stop.

that's my opinion.

I encourage all men to come a little more out of the closet. Don't misrepresent Transgenders and please discontinue the misrepresentation of Futas to cater to your perverted endeavors. I dare to believe that actual hermaphrodites go through hell in accepting their body that came with both a penis and a vagina and to see men play Futa and misrepresent them in character via personality and speech..to me is very offensive to actual Futas. Futas were born that way and every day they are coping with that. Just a suggestion, however, very likely that this won't merit a change in how things are going.

You are judging.I accept all people in any way they choose to play the game as long as they are not manipulative. 

Well said Makkye.

There are a few men that think what is important to their game is more important than what is important to everyone elses .... and their pet fear is some how more important than everyone elses.

Some women don't want to have sex with convicted sex offenders .... men with extra small/large cocks ... 

Some people don't want to have sex with certain races/ethnic/religeous/etc.

Some people don't want sex with the disabled, those with deformities, people over/under a certain age.

Some people don't want sex with over/under weight people, short/tall people.

Some people don't want to have sex with etc/etc/etc/etc/etc/etc.

Do they not also have a right to play the game the way they want? .... Are their dislikes anyless important than the vocal few that continually get on their high horse?

Point is the AVI is a fantasy ... your hand your toys or those of a chosen real life partner/s will be the only thing touching you.

Yes people should be honest .... that could be said in one sentence  .... in one post .... Yet the few keep churning up their paranoia.

The best anyone can do is just live the fantasy .... or spend time with people before having sex with them  ... If that isn't enough then they can find a person that can offer enough assurances that meet their  desires.

But presently the few "men" that have an issue with their manhood are spoiling this game for everyone ... I am sure girls are being scared off continually by these "men".

PS ... I put men in brackets ... as regards the protagonists :(

And you work that how?  Oh they told you so ..... And I suppose you honestly believe an adult would be unable to get whatever verification you dreamed up ......

It does work.

Personally, I find your assumption there would be large numbers of people using anothers real life identity to fake being in a game incredulous at best.

som pps here look for the app known as "Tinder". ^^

All dat safezone virtue signaling in this thread.. And telling people how to do or play whatnoooot. Dis game is freedom. You knew it when you joined, or didn`t you? And still you complain now. If you need to be sure just use Tinder and meet all dem pps around you. Why are you complaining here ?

virtue-sig-nal-ing-noun-noun-virtue-sign

It does work.

Personally, I find your assumption there would be large numbers of people using anothers real life identity to fake being in a game incredulous at best.

You choose to believe what you want ... I'm done :(

A far as verification goes I think that there would have to be an incentive for me to want to do that what would it be having more horny men after me? No thank you, as much fun as that might be I think that most females myself included just are not that worried about what people think of us. We can always prove who we are if we want to its simple really.

So, at a minimum the game would have to be free for verified females to play and at least some photo slots should be thrown in as well. It would have to become a game like Red Light Center revolving around I know this might be shocking “virtual prostitution” with real money changes hands. You know the funny thing is I have talked with a few guys who played it and they all agreed 3DX has a better culture and atmosphere. So if you really like Red Light Center why not play that?

Personally I wont prostitute myself so if sex happens it happens on my terms when I want it. I am always amused at how the type of guy who wants to just run around having sex with every female is so worried about whether or not they are real, without really caring about them at all as people, being only interested in their bodies and how he can get what he wants from them.

Nothing is 100% fool proof. Neither is age identification.

However, a verification system would be over 98% reliable. There is a verification system that has been in place in RLC for nearly a decade.

It certainly CAN be done.

The day it will be done I will quit definitely this game...oh yes, till now i could consider it's the case.The way it going I will never comeback .So tired to have to justified myself in game why I roleplay as I and by using 3 different avi's .I tried to xplain at so many players around me why I was in roleplay, but after what I see and read, it still having judgment on us roleplayers we are or rather mindplayer as many have fun to say for what we do. so, better stay out .

Hello everyone

Captain Obvious here. This thread was started by Hawess and is the same person you have all come to know and love as Yalun, Psycho, Split, Colloquy and PurrTGirl, who has for two years terrorized 3DX and insulted pretty much everyone that plays here in every way possible. I feel like this latest post is some sort of parole meeting where he is being asked to be released early from troll hell. Don't fall for it. People as warped as this man usually never change. He has already been banned from forums THREE times. This discussion should not even be happening. That is all.

Y