3DXChat Community

should people who openly use Pandora be banned

Niblette

88 members have voted

1. 1. should people who openly use Pandora be banned

• yes
    • no

Look you dumb fuck Achroi, a third of all 3dx doesn't wan people being banned for using this service because of people like you and Nique and others... it's ridiculous.

So Nique, if i'm lying prove it!

And here we go again, and you still haven't learned to not pick fights that you can't finish, do not harass others, and apparently you still wanna come on a winning side in a war you started but lost and keep losing time after time over and over again. you keep attacking same people over and over again, so to answer your question about you being banned?  yes I do think you need a longer ban than the normal 12-18 hours, you talk and yell and threaten people, you dare them to give you prove of things you ARE NOT entitled to, it is your responsibility to prove something instead of accusing people hay wild as soon as you feel cornered and butthurt.

As I said before grow a pair and be a Man for once in yer miserable life. 

(OBS! my choice of words are my choice of words for several obvious reasons I can not and will not go into here, the word war is used in such way as I see it with the mentality and view of a still serving woman who is me in this case)

Yes Achroi, someone sent me the info after seeing Nique attack me in the forums... He is not a woman...what more do you want from me? I don't give a shit.

But but!  yer not a MAN SBM so wot and where is the problem?

So now we know Briana and Nique are men.... anyone else wants to come forward?

Yes, RObT and Tika will tell you so,have nothing to hide except when i roleplay, cuz if you wanna roleplay you must respect me as a girl,you still don't understand what 3dx is.mainly the reason why i decided to not comeback cuz of ppl like you by ruined the game and the atm