3DXChat Community

should people who openly use Pandora be banned

Niblette

88 members have voted

1. 1. should people who openly use Pandora be banned

• yes
    • no

Why come on a 3D MMO Adult Game to make a real connection with a woman? I need you to understand the context of this particular space known as 3DX. Because it would seem more sensible and logical for a man like you to frequent sites like Facebook that tend to have a more REAL approach to whom you speak with online in social media platforms. Facebook allows you to record videos and even has a voice call feature to where you can have an actual conversation with REAL WOMEN. Other sites, include snapchat, twitter, Tinder...list goes on in regards to social media platforms that allow straight men to meet real woman from ONLINE communication.

This was a very good post Hawes .... but would like to add to this bit .... I agree that there are better places to get a relationship than 3DX  ..... But if -SBM- used his grey matter it doesn't need to be one or the other.

Instead of coming onto 3DX to find his ideal woman use all the other social media outlets to get his dream girl then bring her onto a game like 3dx to add a sexual context to their relationship.  Simple really .....

Read this -SBM-

is this lying and causing me harm? is this worthy of a report?

it can be considered as such depending on the point of view, do you feel insulted, discriminated or in any other way wronged?  if yes then yes because the intended content was harmful to yer individual person.   in any other case yes, vague but still yes, it's a false accusation.

sputnik like i'm going to waste my time with hawess, someone who I've never spoken to and someone who doesn't know me.... this place is full of people who think they have things all figured out but no one can get their head out of their ass... it's embarrassing really.

so said the biggest troll the game has ever had, and yet when the community finally got enough we all spammed devs and many letters where exchanged and the manipulation he committed to  the end of his needs, and yet it got banned for ever from the game. 

BTW Hawess who I've never heard of and never come across in the game.... you need to have evidence to prove anything. When it makes reference to speaking about a hack, it's encouraging others to use it.... I never did that... quite frankly, others who I don't know and won't reveal have been sending me info. I never used the service myself.... But hell, go ahead and try to get me banned.... good luck.

BTW Hawess who I've never heard of and never come across in the game.... you need to have evidence to prove anything. When it makes reference to speaking about a hack, it's encouraging others to use it.... I never did that... quite frankly, others who I don't know and won't reveal have been sending me info. I never used the service myself.... But hell, go ahead and try to get me banned.... good luck.

How stupid are you SBM?  the Evidence is in your own words!

FHfXcHa.jpg

Non c'est clariement toi qui est conne... Nique est pas une femme, Quelqu'un m'a envoyer linfo apreas avoir vue ce que Nique fesait dans les forum.

and yet here again I translate the French written by SBM in this thread:  

"No it is clear that you are connected ... Nique is not a woman, Someone sent me the info apreas having seen what Nique fesait in the forums."    

(OBS!  I used google translator since mi own french has been out of practice for years)

and yet here again I translate the French written by SBM in this thread:  

"No it is clear that you are connected ... Nique is not a woman, Someone sent me the info apreas having seen what Nique fesait in the forums."    

(OBS!  I used google translator since mi own french has been out of practice for years)

HAHAHA HE SAID I'M Cunt or equal asshole or whatever! Not CONNECTED!!! LOL