3DXChat Community

should people who openly use Pandora be banned

Niblette

88 members have voted

1. 1. should people who openly use Pandora be banned

• yes
    • no

For me two reason first wanting not to be bothered when making rooms and second sometimes I do role play or act a bit more slutty then I am willing to let people think I am since I have put a lot of myself into Nib and somehow when I play her it feels a bit to much like me to act that way.

You don't have to justified yourself at SBM on how and why you have multiple avi's dear. I do and play exactly for the same reason as you and many do so i think. so ,wtf

I have no issues with alts. i have one myself, soon to be two as soon as nicci tells me a clever name. To answer the question on the thread, its already against the rules, as i said multiple people have been banned for using a program like pandora so if you truly want to stop people using it that tell you they are, report them. make sure you screenshot it and send with report[/quoteSpicyGingerRoot

There are too many men pretending to be women in this game... it's ruining the game to be honest. If I want to be with a man then I will be gay, otherwise I'm straight and don't want to sleep with a man... how is me wanting to make sure the person I'm with is the gender I look for against any rules? to me anyone who pretends to be something they are not is in violation of the rules and not just the rules but moral rules as well. I'm not gay, why would someone force that lifestyle on me?

There are too many men pretending to be women in this game... it's ruining the game to be honest. If I want to be with a man then I will be gay, otherwise I'm straight and don't want to sleep with a man... how is me wanting to make sure the person I'm with is the gender I look for against any rules? to me anyone who pretends to be something they are not is in violation of the rules and not just the rules but moral rules as well. I'm not gay, why would someone force that lifestyle on me?

According to you and you said it on WC the last time you blocked me, was that the only true woman in game was OLESYA, and the rest of us women in game are fakes and are truly men playing as women.

Now aside your homofobic issues, then wot the hell are you still in game for?  

it's obvious that if you have trust issues in real life then you will bring those trust issues to any cyber community and game available. it doesn't help either that you accuse every woman that doesn't agree with you to be a man, as you did with mi and RubyRed first bloody time I encountered ye in Sin, you are a newbie to mi, and yet here you think that with yer shity 1 month ingame gives ye the right to judge anyone how ever you want. You mix fantasy with real life and vice versa, you can't eat the damn cake and keep it, so grow a pair and decide wot way you want it.

Furthermore it's not your concern of who is wot and what is who, yer a fockin paying customer.  you agreed to the terms of the game when you signed op, there is nothing in the rules prohibiting the use of several avis, or demanding people to be truthful about their gender or sexual preferences.

if you dun wanna be a gay dun be a gay, if you are uncertain of sumones gender ask them, the choice is yours to believe or not, but it still doesn't give ye the right to investigate someone violating their rights and integrity.

you claim to be a man, so be a MAN and stop being such a whinny pussy.

BTW have you ever considered that others have pandora and feed me this info cause they know I will make it available because I only speak the truth you stupid sheeple....

So your saying that if someone obtains information for you in a way that breaks the rules and then hands it over to you that clears the you of wrong doing?

BTW have you ever considered that others have pandora and feed me this info cause they know I will make it available because I only speak the truth you stupid sheeple....

And here he is again being the Pussy and liar.

2bVWTIU.jpg

FHfXcHa.jpg

@SBM ...c'est toé qui viens de décoller l'autre topic? google translate le cave

Briana Ma langue maternelle est le français mais si tu aurais pris le temps pour apprendre à me connaitre tu le serrais déjà. Malheureusement, tu as pris l'opinion populaire et tu as négligé d'utiliser ton propre jugement ...

So your saying that if someone obtains information in way that breaks the rules and then hands it over to you that clears the you of wrong doing?

No Nibblet, what I'm saying is that it doesn't' matter how the info came about, the truth will set us free.... lies is what is killing this game... not pandora...

Briana Ma langue maternelle est le français mais si tu aurais pris le temps pour apprendre à me connaitre tu le serrais déjà. Malheureusement, tu as pris l'opinion populaire et tu as négligé d'utiliser ton propre jugement ...

Je sais, mais la tu pousse un peu trop loin , tu comprend pas non? Pourquoi s'acharner sur un jeu dont tout le monde joue à leur façon qu'ils désirent, de toute manière des drames de merde dans le jeu il en aura toujours. C'est pas un site de rencontre comme plusieurs aimeraient que cela devienne.

I have and will always only have one avi, sirbigmac... only one account and one avi... stop your lies....

There there SBM, no more lies we all know you have an other avi, so stop crying, wipe yer nose n run along an play wi all the other lil twats that wanna be men

13764297_Alt01.png

Je sais, mais la tu pousse un peu trop loin , tu comprend pas non? Pourquoi s'acharner sur un jeu dont tout le monde joue à leur façon qu'ils désirent, de toute manière des drames de merde dans le jeu il en aura toujours. C'est pas un site de rencontre comme plusieurs aimeraient que cela devienne.

Ouai pis? pourquoi copie collé? J'pige pas la? Tu aborde dans le meme sens?Pouquoi toute cette merde alors?

You are all feeding the Troll, hes a self confessed troll nothing he says should be believed "Nothing" why you people bother debating him is getting what he calls totally rediculous. We know every word from him is a lie and he is only here to troll. Hes not a new player but an old one who continually comes back to play his game along with all his alts. 

Tink about it, the trouble he causes in tha forums, what trouble do you tink hes causing in game and what measure do you tink he will go to. Answer is anyting at his disposal and his high morale stance he takes is a charade to mask his own secrets and underhanded game play.

To sum him up hes a social reject who wants revenge, hes too much of a coward to do eet in real life coz he knows he would be taken out so easily. Here behind his key board, the key board warrior makes trouble and seeks his revenge on a community who despises him and his toxic sickening personality. Hes here to spite us eets that simple.

Poor SirBigHack some peoples advice to you was correct you should take eet.

Every word he says should be replied to with "LIAR!" and that's eet.

I have and will always only have one avi, sirbigmac... only one account and one avi... stop your lies....

So its OK for you to accuse people based on annonomous and unverrified sources who could be using you to settle their vendettas ?

Or were you not telling the truth when you said you didn't personaly purchase details from Pandora? Because if you did not you could not verify information had not been doctored by the annonymous source!!!!

Deal ... you reveal your annonymous sources that told you about other members personal details and I will reveal who informed me about your GIRL AVI YOU PLAY WITH!!!