3DXChat Community

should people who openly use Pandora be banned

Niblette

88 members have voted

1. 1. should people who openly use Pandora be banned

• yes
    • no

But if your head was up your ass then your lips would be too, rendering an ass kiss entirely impossible. I just feel the need to inject some logic into the debate.

Apparently you don't understand the concept of flexibility, but I won't hold it against you, afterall you haven't seen your dick in a decade cause you're so fat.... flexibility isn't an option for you clearly.,

post-17609-0-23535300-1504711238_thumb.png

post-17609-0-27092700-1504711257_thumb.png

post-17609-0-37438700-1504711271_thumb.jpg

post-17609-0-87465900-1504711288_thumb.jpg

And the head up the ass award goes to.... DRUMROLL...... We have a three way tie between sputnik, Humanity and Big Tasty! congratulations to the winners and to those who's head wasn't far enough up your ass, better luck next year. Now a big round of applause for the winners. LMAO :P :P :P :P :P

attachicon.gifcontorsionismo_thumb2.png

attachicon.gif24399968.png

attachicon.gifc9401c53b23270a0c97871f4434eee9e--funny-sarcasm-funny-shit.jpg

attachicon.gifHUTA Award.jpg

And the head up the ass award goes to.... DRUMROLL...... We have a three way tie between sputnik, Humanity and Big Tasty! congratulations to the winners and to those who's head wasn't far enough up your ass, better luck next year. Now a big round of applause for the winners. LMAO :P :P :P :P :P

u kno.... the things we point out in others that we don't much care for, are really those things in ourselves we despise most.

just a little (chicken) nugget of wisdom there for you....

-SBM- you have declared me your King ... complemented your King on his sexual flexibility ..... Why not just declare your love for me and let everyone else get back to the topic?

You declare your love publicly and it will be a weight of your shoulders.

Believe me .... no one will think you any less of a "Man" than they already do   :wub:

Because he already declared his luv for mi, so I guess he still confused of his duality.   and tis completely logical that he luvs mi and still blocks mi as soon he sees mi in game.

so to be honest, Skyrimg logics make more sens to mi than bigtaco here

skyrim-logic_o_807003.jpg

Many people when they first come here foolishly post real life pictures of themselves with Pandora those are saved forever and available to anyone. Anyone who has played 3DX for a while knows that its common for people to get focused and attached to other people here. There is a reason Pandora is on TOR what it does is basically https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking. People can try to justify it however they like and say that they are owed something here but the reality is they are not and Pandora sets a dangerous precedent if people are allowed to talk publicly about how they used it without fear of consequences.  

Even if what it does today is not so scary, It clearly opens the door to more paying service still worst that what it does today.

it will motivate their creator to push more the limits.

It must be stopped firmly and for that Pandora user must have a fear, so that to stop feeding Pandora developper with money.

This is my biggest concern that people will provide the Pandora developers with enough money that they will acquire or branch out and provide other types of hacks for a fee without fear of any consequences. I have heard a lot more talk about people using it lately and I think that its use is becoming more common.

I'll play the role of the devil's advocate here :P Have you ever stopped to think if for example https://archive.org/is illegal or if https://www.google.com/ is illegal?

They both make copies of everything they can find online (including pictures), organize their data, and have them online to be searched. Archive.org also keeps track of previous version of millions of websites. If something is password protected, or have any protection whatsoever, they can't get.

I believe that everything that Pandora stores is publicly available for everyone. Nothing special. Anyone with a little bit of free time to spend and some basic programming knowlege can make a Pandora of his own.

So, I believe that Pandora users should not be banned, but instead if this is considered to be a problem, the game developers should take measures to protect this information somehow to not be public anymore. You can't blame a user for trying something that found online for free.

And finally, I believe i have read some posts here of how it has helped stop sexual predators, harassment in general and bullying (when those things were happening under alts). If this is true, why stop it at all?

Niblette, I couldn't disagree more with you. I was a victim of cyber stalking and looking up some random pictures is one thing, but having someone trying to hack every single account you have online, email, blog, facebook, twitter and ever my own personal computer. I had to switch from Microsoft Windows to Ubuntu Linux and I also had to get a VPN to mask my IP address. You wanna talk about cyber stalking, that is what cyber stalking is.... Not some site that stores data, god you could go to the internet database and find out more info about people in this game than you would ever find in pandora, better yet, look up their username in pipl.com which is a totally free program (many people use the same usernames for several accounts and pipl will pick up their personal info)......

I'm getting so tired of this ridiculousness. If you don't want your info captured, then don't hide things, it's that frigging simple. Seems that people here love to play as several characters. If one relationship falls apart, they then hop into their other alt and try again to reignite the relationship without the other person being the wiser.... is that ok? I sure as hell don't think so. You don't want a site like pandora, then stop creating alts and other accounts.... PERIOD

I'll play the role of the devil's advocate here :P Have you ever stopped to think if for example https://archive.org/is illegal or if https://www.google.com/ is illegal?

They both make copies of everything they can find online (including pictures), organize their data, and have them online to be searched. Archive.org also keeps track of previous version of millions of websites. If something is password protected, or have any protection whatsoever, they can't get.

I believe that everything that Pandora stores is publicly available for everyone. Nothing special. Anyone with a little bit of free time to spend and some basic programming knowlege can make a Pandora of his own.

So, I believe that Pandora users should not be banned, but instead if this is considered to be a problem, the game developers should take measures to protect this information somehow to not be public anymore. You can't blame a user for trying something that found online for free.

And finally, I believe i have read some posts here of how it has helped stop sexual predators, harassment in general and bullying (when those things were happening under alts). If this is true, why stop it at all?

Who says Google is legal? Theyre the biggest gang of bandits I know. I would ban them too.

I myself don’t see how anyone can compare Google to Pandora. Pandora is a database of information obtained illegally from a private server and then repackaged and resold to facilitate illegal actively isn’t even close. I suspect the Pandora developers are more concerned about the first part then the second lets not minimum it its data theft, and if you support it its the same thing as supporting the hacking and theft of information from any other company. Now you can say 3DX didn’t protect that data sufficiently but that’s not an excuse for theft. I don’t care if the game developers say that it was mostly publicly available information to try to cover themselves the reality is your private data was stolen of their server and resold illegally. Just as an example I know for a fact that Google does not index private Facebook photos, or illegally assess the data off of private servers. The only people who can view your information on 3DX legally are people who have agreed to the terms of use and they say you cant copy or redistribute it period.

Niblette, I couldn't disagree more with you. I was a victim of cyber stalking and looking up some random pictures is one thing, but having someone trying to hack every single account you have online, email, blog, facebook, twitter and ever my own personal computer. I had to switch from Microsoft Windows to Ubuntu Linux and I also had to get a VPN to mask my IP address. You wanna talk about cyber stalking, that is what cyber stalking is.... 

It sounds like someone must really dislike you. I actually do think you are a victim of what you say you are but its no excuse to use and promote Pandora in an attempt to get revenge. Was this "cyber stalking" even related to 3DX?

Pandora is a database of information obtained illegally from a private server

I'm sorry, but this is false, for several reasons.

First of all, I am not defending Pandora. I wish is didn't exist and I wish people didn't use it.

But before you call it "illegal," you must tell us exactly what law in what jurisdiction it violates. Moreover, almost everything it does can be done manually by any player who logs into the game. So let's please put this "illegal"  baloney to rest. There is plenty to criticize without making false accusations.  

and then repackaged and resold to facilitate illegal actively isn’t not even close.

OK, I will cut you some slack on this one. I don't think you can prove that it is used exclusively for illegal activity, and there are plenty of counter-arguments based on other services throughout the Internet that do essentially the same thing. But I will grant you that Pandora is essentially used to stir shit, and for that reason alone, should be eliminated.

The only people who can view your information on 3DX legally are people who have agreed to the terms of use and they say you cant copy or redistribute it period.

No, this is wrong. Violating the terms of use is not necessarily "illegal."  But I would agree that, if it violates the terms of use, the Devs have an obligation to stop it. Unfortunately, the fact of the matter is, like many other fishy aspects of 3DX, it would appear that the Devs are willing to turn a blind eye to Pandora. 

I agree that 3DX would be a better place without Pandora. And I think that threads like this to serve to educate the Devs to the fact that many players are unhappy with the present state of affairs. But please let's all remember that just because we don't like something doesn't make it "illegal," "illicit," or "a security risk." 

Niblette, I couldn't disagree more with you. I was a victim of cyber stalking and looking up some random pictures is one thing, but having someone trying to hack every single account you have online, email, blog, facebook, twitter and ever my own personal computer. I had to switch from Microsoft Windows to Ubuntu Linux and I also had to get a VPN to mask my IP address. You wanna talk about cyber stalking, that is what cyber stalking is.... Not some site that stores data, god you could go to the internet database and find out more info about people in this game than you would ever find in pandora, better yet, look up their username in pipl.com which is a totally free program (many people use the same usernames for several accounts and pipl will pick up their personal info)......

I'm getting so tired of this ridiculousness. If you don't want your info captured, then don't hide things, it's that frigging simple. Seems that people here love to play as several characters. If one relationship falls apart, they then hop into their other alt and try again to reignite the relationship without the other person being the wiser.... is that ok? I sure as hell don't think so. You don't want a site like pandora, then stop creating alts and other accounts.... PERIOD

Now that is truly a ridiculous shite to say considering there are so many in the USA (the country you live in SBM), and around the world who are under witness protection, or have hidden identities because other legit reasons!

Do you even use a fraction of yer brains before u open yer mouth laddie? (tis not enough to hav one ye know, this preferred to hav the ability to use it as well).

The use of Pandora or any other mean to dig information that is not available to others by any legal means is incriminating, using hacks to find out about people in a game is stalking, to search information about people you believe to be this or that or that they might not be who you think they are is stalking.  

The difference is in  wot amount n grade you do it, but it's not less incriminating if you just want to know a little bit of that person or much.  According to the human rights every individual dead or alive has its rights of integrity (look op the word if you're unfamiliar with it).

Now you jabbering about  how you your self used Pandora to find out sumit about sumeone else alts in a game is not less incriminating than any other means, and yet a few posts later ye go on how against ye are it all, how does this justify it all, cuz tis not only supa contradictory but as you say it yer self ridiculous.

So before you start accusing others for shite see that you have a clean closet your self. the double moral standards dun apply only to u.

you judge shite as if it was the most natural things but you do the same and then yet again try to justify your actions as if they where in the right.  

So 3dx isnt the only place that u have worn out your welcome?  all over the wonderful web people have grown tired of you and "stalked" you?    One day look inside of yourself and think "maybe it's me"

So 3dx isnt the only place that u have worn out your welcome?  all over the wonderful web people have grown tired of you and "stalked" you?    One day look inside of yourself and think "maybe it's me"

He is still debating it wi his alter ego   :P