3DXChat Community

should people who openly use Pandora be banned

Niblette

88 members have voted

1. 1. should people who openly use Pandora be banned

• yes
    • no

be so kind pls, tell me more about my other identities. that would be an interesting reading. yummie

how about you grow a pair Lussian and tell everyone?

Instead of cowering under different alts and accounts.

You spineless gutless coward.

Attacking the kindest person on 3dx Olesya, who does that.... oh I know... Lussian does...

You know what SBM, I know Olesya a bit, and I'm sure by the way you overeacting she will never approve you and probably will definitely avoid you for what you did here. just saying

btw, stop spreading Olesya name and using her as excuse into your reply to justify you

she really don't deserve this

Briana, I believe I am to blame here for bringing Olesya up in the first place, it was not in a malicious intent though, I was merely relating to a conversation that occurred on Monday or Tuesday on WC, where he actually did claim for sure knowing that the above named sweetheart was the only actual woman in game. Unfortunately it's word against word because I don't have any screenshots, but it was WC and many among them Rob was there. I didn't care to take shots because all I wanted was for Sbm to block me once more. But I do agree that he has misused her name for some sort of justification and personal gaining.

But I do agree that he has misused her name for some sort of justification and personal gaining.

Aisling who is also my friend is also a real woman.... what is the point? I'm not trying to get any personal gain from stating the obvious.

Ecoute Briana, Olesya est mon amie et je veut pas la voir se faire achaler parce que elle est mon amie (harseller par association)

Ben la <ca SUFFIT!!! ARRETE!!! si tu es vraiment son amie, par respect pour elle ,cesse ton acharnement a l'impliquer dans ce topix de merde .Je ne crois pas qu'elle aimerait voir cette discussion en rapport a des conflits l'impliquant indirectement ou directement sur WC de déblatérer cette incident partout sur le forum.

Ben la <ca SUFFIT!!! ARRETE!!! si tu es vraiment son amie, par respect pour elle ,cesse ton acharnement a l'impliquer dans ce topix de merde .Je ne crois pas qu'elle aimerait voir cette discussion en rapport a des conflits l'impliquant indirectement ou directement sur WC de déblatérer cette incident partout sur le forum.

Tabarnac, c'est quoi ton osti de probleme, je parle meme pas d'elle... tabarnac....

Let me get this straight, i'm not allowed to compliment someone on wc or use someone's name, but all of you are allowed to bash me on local or wc and even here on the forum and use my name all the time... hummmm....

Je l'adore celle la! BRAVO"""!!!! you got it right! YES!!! What a great comparaison between you and Olesya!! Ask yourself why you're so badly know as you are

Je l'adore celle la! BRAVO"""!!!! you got it right! YES!!! What a great comparaison between you and Olesya!! Ask yourself why you're so badly know as you are

Briana, it's been the same 5 people here who have been harassing me.... that hardly constitutes for the whole of 3dx....

Tabarnac, c'est quoi ton osti de probleme, je parle meme pas d'elle... tabarnac....

ben non...tu parle juste d'un incident survenu entre elle et d'autre personne sans avoir au préalable demandé son avis pour parler de ou insinuer ou quoi que meme defendre son ou pretendre a sa place ou plus d.élaborer un sujet personel