3DXChat Community

should people who openly use Pandora be banned

Niblette

88 members have voted

1. 1. should people who openly use Pandora be banned

• yes
    • no

En passant mon homme, clairement tu a aucune idee de quoi tu parles....

No SBM, you don't know wot yer talking about!  Briana is right, but you are so blinded by your own hatred and desire to prove everyone wrong that you just don't see it, teenagers as Briana say, politicians,  Hell I have met know journalists in this game, and let's not forgot all veterans and /or those still serving of who could cost you more than you want because you jeopardized an active serving volunteer and causing a breach in some countries national security, could be your own country, or a country that your country is in collaboration with.

But wot the hell it's futile to further give ye advice because yer so inboxed in your own little world, it would be a shame if something like that would happen that you end op in Guantanamo or else, considering how you mentioned your son and he growing op without his father because  the father was dumb enough to start quarrels with people who got him locked op in a sex game, I don't think he would be very proud of you, and would probably change his family name as soon as he get the possibility  so aye I'm done giving you advice, do as you please, whine as much as you want.   but remember this, "what goes around comes around"

bah, we don't care anymore! lol

Clearly, I only came back here to see one person but she doesn't even log in anymore and I don't blame her... this place is getting worse by the day.... eventually all the good people here will leave and you will be left with a game filled with trolls and everyone will harass each other on a daily basis... 4 months ago when I started, this place was actually good and fun.... now it's a shit show....

Clearly, I only came back here to see one person but she doesn't even log in anymore and I don't blame her... this place is getting worse by the day.... eventually all the good people here will leave and you will be left with a game filled with trolls and everyone will harass each other on a daily basis... 4 months ago when I started, this place was actually good and fun.... now it's a shit show....

You are right... good people leave this game but cause of guys like you... face it, you are not a victim, you are an offender! I read your trolling and harassment so many times in WC. It's time to kick you all out of this game! 

BTW Lussian or Humanity, whatever you wanna go by, why do you hate Turks so much?

oh i remember that :)

tell ye what:

1- yer google translate skillz suxx, cuz what i said about turks wasnt me hating em at all. aint gonna work :D

2- ye still cant read between lines

3- ye got paranoia