3DXChat Community

should people who openly use Pandora be banned

Niblette

88 members have voted

1. 1. should people who openly use Pandora be banned

• yes
    • no

no i didnt. I thought you were a nice guy. You confuse sexual with bad. I guess you think being an asshole makes you manly .

well, Toy, you are the one who dont stop screaming like an asshole here, an complain not me.

i thought you left game months ago ? so what the fucking hell you come here to scream and complain now ? you should stop barking and stopping your little kiddo's drama for nothing

chill.

well, Toy, you are the one who dont stop screaming like an asshole here, an complain not me.

i thought you left game months ago ? so what the fucking hell you come here to scream and complain now ? you should stop barking and stopping your little kiddo's drama for nothing

chill.

Look up the word " HYPOCRITE ! " IDIOT  ! STOP SCREAMING ABOUT MY SCREAMING !

This pandora thing is actually something that is a valid reason to complain ! my " screaming " isnt ! it doesnt effect you  ! does it ??? no! fucking go away  . " CHill"  stop your damned barking ! Stop your drama ! you stupid moron !

And responding to assholes, isn't being an asshole.

Look up the word " HYPOCRITE ! " IDIOT  ! STOP SCREAMING ABOUT MY SCREAMING !

This pandora thing is actually something that is a valid reason to complain ! my " screaming " isnt ! it doesnt effect you  ! does it ??? no! fucking go away  . " CHill"  stop your damned barking ! Stop your drama ! you stupid moron !

And responding to assholes, isn't being an asshole.

giphy.gif

;)  :D  :D  :D

if you lost all your friends over pandora i would suggest you had bad friends to begin with and you are better off in the longrun

Well I cant disagree with that too much, but even though they turned on me, they are good people. I don't agree with their reasoning and I'm hurt, but I can understand why they did. I just think it's lacking any logical thought... and it wouldn't have happened if the Pandora thing had been taken care of. It will happen to more and more people and it's wrong.

and wether or not people using it should be banned is the issue at hand.

Really, it's not even that.

As some have said, that would be difficult to enforce.

The issue is that they need to find a way to prevent its use to begin with .

giphy.gif

;)  :D  :D  :D

Only an idiot thinks this is actually a good come back. Why don't you go play with yourself ?

Better yet... if you have the brains.. why don't you realize that you have no actual argument , which means you're wrong, and join my side instead of continually barking against me when I haven't done anything to you ?

Think you have the brain power to do that ? HMMMM ??

I'm skeptical but hopeful.

Cute puppy btw =)

I think nobody here talk about ppls who have alts and use them in fun ways..... its about ppls like Yalun, JimmyJuice, etc..... who come only to make mess and made ppls feels bad. I never ask nobody is he/she male or female behinde avi he/she using in game..... actualy i dont care if its deacent person. This is game... we all have right on our fantasies.... i agree with that... and its way how that need to be.

But its only my opinione.... im just a blonde... what i know.

Yes there does appear to be people going around using Pandora, seeing where people are doing things they perhaps really shouldn't and informing the concerned people with what they find.

Let me say here that I don't like Pandora myself, but for other reasons mostly, Chloe I think it was already pointed them out.

But lets look at what can happen when someone is found to have an alt they have told no one about.

The age of that alt is known, it could go back for years and it can be seen that alt has remained when all the other slots have been re used multiple times.

The gifts can show who that alt has friended and associated with, even show they have been friends with the same person with multiple alts.

It can show that person has played that alt when they were meant to have quit as far to people that know the person using the other alts knew.

All of which then puts enough doubt in peoples minds to investigate further.

They can find out things like that alt is still being used where that person is representing themselves as the opposite sex to what is known to others.

And finally people who have been shown pictures of who that person is meant to be may be discovered on the Internet not being them at all.

So to all of you that have alts that you use without letting people who are meant to be your friends know, and they find out, you can expect those friends to gain doubt about you and investigate further.

And it can become obvious what you have been doing and your real sex known.

Now to the people that think you do not do any harm by doing stuff like this, playing the opposite sex to what you are in real life and not letting anyone know, think about this.

Everyone in 3DX talks about sex, they give opinions on things like how a girl should be, things like being submissive, letting guys do things they don't really like doing, what they feel about dominance and a load of other stuff.

It can not only have an effect on how people play their own game, it can also have an effect on how people should think about sex in real life.

And I can tell you I have experienced that myself and have just recently woken up to the extent of it.

Guys playing as females, saying they are really females in real life and giving me their thoughts on things had effected my thinking on how I should be as woman.

So to all you people that think it is ok to just lie to people about who you really are, give your opinions on things representing yourself as being the opposite sex in real life, thousands of times over years, that it is just a game and you are doing no wrong, think again.

I think nobody here talk about ppls who have alts and use them in fun ways..... its about ppls like Yalun, JimmyJuice, etc..... who come only to make mess and made ppls feels bad. I never ask nobody is he/she male or female behinde avi he/she using in game..... actualy i dont care if its deacent person. This is game... we all have right on our fantasies.... i agree with that... and its way how that need to be.

But its only my opinione.... im just a blonde... what i know.

Hey Ruby) long time^^

If you want to give names, don't forget names of some of your friends who do the same craps and for who you love to protect lies in local or world chat^^. Cheers))

About the main topic,

I don't see why people should be banned because they use Pandora. I can understand that it can put some people in bad situation with their "friends". But the real question is: If you call some people "friends", why they don't know you play with an alt? Fake friendship or Real friendship? 

I am agree with Ruby about deacent persons, it is a game, and everybody can play the role they want. I don't judge people they want escape to their reality. But Pandora could be usefull to figure out people who tries to break game of others (these persons should be banned!). But Pandora must be used intelligently)), it is an adult game, so, Guys, stay adult)

If known Pandora users are banned,  would that not drive the other users underground?  Just saying..

And if the propaganda of knowing that alt account users can be found out and outed, will not that police the population to be more honest about their play..

I think if Pandora is here now, it is here to stay.  Like it or not, we need to live with it.

And in case you were wondering, I do not play on alts. I have no reason to. I never play exclusive either and if alts want to come to me,  hell they already know my likes so will no doubt tick my boxes ...

Submissive-Blonde-Twins.jpg

marquis-oqdkz-b26be6.jpg

08nfx2.jpg

the-satterfield-triplets.jpg

YSJGR.jpg

• 4 years later...