3DXChat Community

should people who openly use Pandora be banned

Niblette

88 members have voted

1. 1. should people who openly use Pandora be banned

• yes
    • no

Sorry, but I disagree that there is a reasonable expectation that alts will remain private. Alt-hunting has been the national sport of 3DX since it began. Moreover, Gizmo has already stated publicly that, if you want privacy, you should buy a second account. And based on that, I would say that the official policy is that there is no reasonable expectation of privacy for alts. 

If that's really the case and I don't think it is since he also said he would put a stop to Pandora then they should just make alts public and let whatever drama happens happen and move on.

Guest xcristalx

Bonjour, 

Les gens qui utilisent Pandora ne font que regarder des fiches avec des alts... je ne vois pas où est le problème si les personnages sont sérieux et ne viennent pas piéger sans arrêt les autres avec leurs alts. Les alts ne devraient pas exister à mon avis, ça pourrit complètement le jeu, et personne n'a plus confiance en personne. Un mec qui pense être avec une femme et se retrouve baiser par un homme n'est pas toujours facile à supporter. A chacun de prendre ses responsabilités !!! Ceux qui veulent bannir les utilisateurs de Pandora ont surement des choses à cacher ....

well thats not actually what he said, what he said was this and he also said if you dont want alts found, get a new account for them

KIXQ7fuoSi62WnDAuBOehQ.png

The problem is not Pandora. The problem is allowing people to have several characters. Nothing more. I already said this 3 or 4 years ago in a specific topic here when you could create alts for free like 150 per days to cause troubles or cheat or whatever, and i wasnt the only one to agree this at all. They fucked up their own game with allowing people to use alts and they know right that causing troubles. But they dont care cause they know people will be tempted to create more alts than 3 so they will just pay another account, all good for business.

The guys who running pandora are not the only ones at all to get id adress or access to database, there are other modders in game who are able to create tools, mods, dll etc. And are able to get your ID account or whatever. Plus everyone who played here since long time know right than their server is totally insecure and easy to access.

So if you ban pandora guys (good luck for this since its on the darkweb and totally anonymous) ban all people who use dll, all people who use tools to decorate your room, and all the rest. ban 3dx lol.

The problem is not pandora, the problem is 3dx. And for those who used alts to lie on people or cause troubles, im laughing at you now ✌

I think it is really dangerous to allow people to use and talk about Pandora in WC or on the forum do we really want people outing the alts of people they don't like just to get back at them for some perceived slight? Do we really want people making list of peoples alts and releasing them publicly? Now it is true that before Pandora it was possible to find out someones alts but Pandora does it on an massive scale. If nothing is done one way or the other alts are going to be public whether we like it or not and many people made them with the reasonable exception that they would not be. I think that there isn't much that can be done its already out, but I do think that if someone is using it just to cause trouble for people who they don't even know that should not be allowed.

personally , i don't mind if the alts are public or not , even if ( as i'm a lesbian ) i would find nice to be sure if my partner is really a woman . Though , i agree on you about the ones using pandora only to create dramas . Me , i don't fear pandora as all my friends know that i have an alt called TifaLockhart i made exclusively for a screenshot contest :) .

And anyway , like someone said ( RobT if i remember well ) pandora maybe show the alts , but a woman that would have a male in her alts don't proove that this woman is a man . She can ( by exemple ) have make a male to try the 3somes with the male bot and this avatar .

That's why i say this is a wrong debate .

Well, yes, some ppl's plays like troll's, other don't. I don't judge nobody, we all have choice to choose.

Do we like to be good or bad ones?

That is good question.

Mostly ppl's are lonely, mostly guys/girls who trolling others are not like that in real life, they don't have balls to do that, or they are shy, or something else.

Do we made trolls of some ppl's here?

Yes we do, we do because we was bad to them, we made them unhappy and we hurts them. Nobody of us cant say we didn't. I know i do that few times, i have reason for that, i'm not proud on that, but i have enough courage to admit it.

Some ppl's coming here to hurts ppl's, to play minde games with others, mostly we all knows who they are, why they doing that is something they even they don't know, that's all truth about it, they just wants to be mean to ppls from some reasons they have in RL. Well guys and girls, you don't have right to do that, ppl's here didn't hurts any of you, but you hurts them, and mostly you say how you didn't come here to troll and you are not trolls, but truth is totally different, and we all knows that. Some of you coming and coming with new accounts, new avi's and you still doing same things and still didn't learn how things you doing are simple not good, not for you, not for ppl's around. You didn't pay accounts for anybody here so you can insult them or doing things you do, and you forget this is not RL, this is still game.

So, lets play game, keep all bad shitty things out of here, not worthy of our time, we have enough problems in life, some of us have more, some of us have less, but for all of us our problems are biggest on the world, so we come here to have fun and to forget on few hours on real life.

Whats wrong in that, why others wants to make ppl's more miserable? To feel better in own bad and miserable life's?

Well, cheers to that, you hope you choose right way.

I'm not going that way, like most of ppl's in game.

Well, about more than one account in game i must agree with SBM, hes right about it. Like in some other games you cant have more than one account, simple to not cheating ppl's or system like that. Some ppl's are bane'd from game, they made another account and they procide where they stop. Good questione is why that happens and why is that allowed. If you ask me (i know nobody ask me, LOL), if i'm owner of game, ill stop on the end of that, so all ppls would have one account and that's all.

For Pandora, well, what to say, we all know whats happen when Pandora box is opened.

So yes i'm against it, i'm against that somebody have wiev on my account i'm paying for, not anybody else. In any other game when officially mod or dll are aproved by the owner of game, and its avilabile to all ppl's, its ok by me.

But if its not and some of us can pay to see, others cant, what to say, do i need to say anything?

Any way, why we need more than one account?

I'm acused many times i'm somebody else, funny thing.

Always here with same avatar, and still listening that acusatione's, just made me laugh.

Does man like to play like girl, or girl like man, i don't mess in that, actualy i don't care.

Why i don't care?

Simple, i didn't come here to have real relatione with anybody, mostly even to have sex in game to. Didn't found that for so amusing, damn to funny all that RP. If i want RP  ill go and play RPG and ill have it 100% better than here in game (sorry if i insult somebody, its just my opinione).

So, if you ask me about Pandora, ill say  YES for ban ppl's who use it, just cause they use it to mostly hurts ppl's from any reason they only they know.

And one day in future, ill say YES to stop having more than one account with one avi, that's only fair for all of us.

stYm_d2IS2Sfy0b-shfaqA.png

I know this is Pandora but extra alts keep coming up .....

Just to be clear I have two Alts .... If you can't tell by the names they are also Sputnik  ... the Profiles clearly state they are for roleplay only .... and the profile also clearly states nothing in the profile is true ..... I was going to have a female AVI ... but decided not to as I''d never leave my room lol ....

• 1 month later...

My opinion is that people should not be allowed to openly use Pandora since using it violated the terms of use, and other peoples privacy, but that's not my biggest problem with it my biggest concerns is using it supports a group of hackers who will then use the money they earn to create more dangerous exploits and hacks for 3DX. As someone famously said please no troll post from you Pandora users.  :P

It destroys friendships and runs good and fun people off the game. It will destroy 3dxchat if they dont do something about it. It doesn't "prove " anything about people lying. It simply creates suspicion.

The problem is not Pandora. The problem is allowing people to have several characters. Nothing more. I already said this 3 or 4 years ago in a specific topic here when you could create alts for free like 150 per days to cause troubles or cheat or whatever, and i wasnt the only one to agree this at all. They fucked up their own game with allowing people to use alts and they know right that causing troubles. But they dont care cause they know people will be tempted to create more alts than 3 so they will just pay another account, all good for business.

The guys who running pandora are not the only ones at all to get id adress or access to database, there are other modders in game who are able to create tools, mods, dll etc. And are able to get your ID account or whatever. Plus everyone who played here since long time know right than their server is totally insecure and easy to access.

So if you ban pandora guys (good luck for this since its on the darkweb and totally anonymous) ban all people who use dll, all people who use tools to decorate your room, and all the rest. ban 3dx lol.

The problem is not pandora, the problem is 3dx. And for those who used alts to lie on people or cause troubles, im laughing at you now ✌

No. The problem is Pandora.

This stupid crap about " people who lie on people " is nonsense.

For crying out loud. I had an alt i had hardly used . Do you know who i hurt by having that alt ? NO ONE ! .

Then, i created a new alt and started playing with her instead of Toy.. do you know who that hurt ? NO ONE ! Its no ones damned business if we have alts !

It's this stupid nonsense about " you have a male alt... therefore you are a male playing as a female " that is ruining relationships on here.

Why is this stuff being searched out even ???

It never occurred to me to ever try and find out if someone I knew had alts because  I DON'T CARE !

IT ISN'T MY BUSINESS ! AND IT ISN'T YOURS !!!

You might be laughing at us, but your laughing at people who never did anything to you .

I thought you were better than that.

Ive lost friends over this, although i gotta say now that they weren't very good friends , but in any case.. i can't have fun on the game anymore .. all because some jerk decided to pry and then other idiots leaped to conclusions .

Pandora is a cancer to this game  and is in no way comparable to dll's that allow us to create rooms and different clothing combinations. That comparison is just plain stupid, and I'm actually trying to be nice because we were once friends.

Well, yes, some ppl's plays like troll's, other don't. I don't judge nobody, we all have choice to choose.

Do we like to be good or bad ones?

That is good question.

Mostly ppl's are lonely, mostly guys/girls who trolling others are not like that in real life, they don't have balls to do that, or they are shy, or something else.

Do we made trolls of some ppl's here?

Yes we do, we do because we was bad to them, we made them unhappy and we hurts them. Nobody of us cant say we didn't. I know i do that few times, i have reason for that, i'm not proud on that, but i have enough courage to admit it.

Some ppl's coming here to hurts ppl's, to play minde games with others, mostly we all knows who they are, why they doing that is something they even they don't know, that's all truth about it, they just wants to be mean to ppls from some reasons they have in RL. Well guys and girls, you don't have right to do that, ppl's here didn't hurts any of you, but you hurts them, and mostly you say how you didn't come here to troll and you are not trolls, but truth is totally different, and we all knows that. Some of you coming and coming with new accounts, new avi's and you still doing same things and still didn't learn how things you doing are simple not good, not for you, not for ppl's around. You didn't pay accounts for anybody here so you can insult them or doing things you do, and you forget this is not RL, this is still game.

So, lets play game, keep all bad shitty things out of here, not worthy of our time, we have enough problems in life, some of us have more, some of us have less, but for all of us our problems are biggest on the world, so we come here to have fun and to forget on few hours on real life.

Whats wrong in that, why others wants to make ppl's more miserable? To feel better in own bad and miserable life's?

Well, cheers to that, you hope you choose right way.

I'm not going that way, like most of ppl's in game.

This was very insightful . I wish I had known you, Ruby .

you can scream all you want Toy, but its useless.  you just realise pandora now and you dont stop screaming. this stuff exists since last year lol. calm down, its not my business if you loose friends dear.

wow. How very understanding of you . I thought you were a good guy. My mistake, " dear ".

It's not your business if i lose friends, but it is the fault of Pandora and assholes who use it and idiots who think it " proves" something, and it IS the business of the developers of the game .. who will lose customers because it ruins the game for some people.

" Scream all you want "... wow . I never knew how incredibly stupid you are . You can't actually make an argument against what I said, so you just say " waaa . stop screaming ! "

It's something to scream about, but if you don't care about it, then my screaming about it shouldn't bother you either.

In the many, many gender threads a recurring thing has always came up from people and thats this..... "if you dont think this happens online then you really shouldnt be playing a online sex game.    well guess what, " if you dont think things like pandora happens on a online game, you shouldnt be playing a online sex game

As i have stated many times the dll hack is far more intrusive then pandora. It allows people to have sex with others without his or her permission yet i dont see anyone crying to get people banned. Its also impossible to ban anyone for it unless they openly admit to using it so how exactly are you going to enforce it?

I will also say this matter of trust that MeiLing speaks of was broken long ago by some of the very same people in this thread crying bloody murder over pandora because they cant so easily mind fuck people anymore. Karma is a bitch  ;)

YEA... this is dumb .

You people keep talking about " mind fucking " people. Having an alt doesn't mind fuck people. Plain and simple.

You can play whatever avatar you've created. Anyone can., and it has no effect on me or anyone else.

It's simply no one else's business.

Pandora IS intrusive, and is simply not comparable to the dll's . You can't have sex with people without their permission.

That's a lie.

If you have to lie to make your case, then you have no case.

You  can choose poses without having to get the partner's acceptance of the pose, but the partner has to first consent to sex and can always choose to stop whenever he/she wishes. Nice try with the " rape " card.

Here is a REAL card that can be played.

You are all a bunch of paranoid homophobes.

I don't use that term lightly, but I have a hard time explaining any other reason for the paranoia about someone being a male who is playing a female and assuming they must be, just because they had a male avatar.

Your so paranoid about the possibility of the person on the other end being a man.

YOUR HAVING SEX WITH A FEMALE CHARACTER ! relax !