3DXChat Community

should people who openly use Pandora be banned

Niblette

88 members have voted

1. 1. should people who openly use Pandora be banned

• yes
    • no

ben non...tu parle juste d'un incident survenu entre elle et d'autre personne sans avoir au préalable demandé son avis pour parler de ou insinuer ou quoi que meme defendre son ou pretendre a sa place ou plus d.élaborer un sujet personel

tabarnac tu est bien stupide. J'ai eu une discussion avec elle l'autre jour ou elle m'a admit que des personnes parlait en mal a elle de moi. Met toi ca dans ta petite cervelle ok?

Personne devrait lui donner un temp dure parce qu'elle est mon amie. Pourquoi pense tu quelle ne revient plus a 3dx? Imagine que tu as un ami et que toute le monde te dise comment stupide ton ami est chaque jour et te traite d'idiote pour etre l'ami de cette personne.... serieux c'est quoi ton osti de probleme?

wait wait...you will get more later i think...if I'm right, trust me

funny, i've logged on 3dx a few times today and have received pm's from many people reading this.... feeling sorry for me.... but maybe just maybe you are right, people love those who harass others on forums...LMAO

tabarnac tu est bien stupide. J'ai eu une discussion avec elle l'autre jour ou elle m'a admit que des personnes parlait en mal a elle de moi. Met toi ca dans ta petite cervelle ok?

Personne devrait lui donner un temp dure parce qu'elle est mon amie. Pourquoi pense tu quelle ne revient plus a 3dx? Imagine que tu as un ami et que toute le monde te dise comment stupide ton ami est chaque jour et te traite d'idiote pour etre l'ami de cette personne.... serieux c'est quoi ton osti de probleme?

Oh I'm really sorry to hear that, I feel so guilty to haven't taken care about your friendship and what really happened to both of you in the game, I didn't knew cuz I was out since a fucking while exactly for the same fucking reasons you already mentionned about those terrible ppl's having fun to hurts and spreading bad comments about me, you ,us and them to the wonderful world of illusion 3dx may is .If i remember, just before my subscription, this game was for adult aged up over 18 , right? I realised, unfortunately, they forgot to take in consideration the average IQ level of players in game. Some probably have IQ mentality level below 50 and act like monkey, so , are you really surprised?

I loved the one you posted yesterday in that other thread that got closed Humanity, the one with the 4 pic serie on SBM leaving the game, unfortunately I dini hav the chance to save it  hahaha

My my babe how you get dragged into these troll fights IDK lol

1. YOU JUST GOT BACK 

2. YOU JUST GOT BACK

holyhell

is there an ignore button in forums? *giggles*

My my babe how you get dragged into these troll fights IDK lol

1. YOU JUST GOT BACK 

2. YOU JUST GOT BACK

holyhell

is there an ignore button in forums? *giggles*

Yes sweetie but tis not same as in game, and you can always chose and pick wot posts you want to read from that one you've blocked.

And I know sweetie I ask misen the same question why o why did I drag misen to this bs, and to be honest, I guess I was just bored, with hopes of meking at least someone understand the wrongs it does, allowing misen to lower mi standards, guess I'm a nutcase in this matter  lol.  But I still hold to wot I've sed, nothing justifies the blaming of any individual towards any other individual in order to justify its own actions or words, as well as I'm in the right I am as well in the wrong, and should just have read the posts and moved on, so nothing I say or do will or can justify wot I have sed or done.

I claim to try to be the bigger person and you have proved mi wrong Flake babe, and for that I am ashamed (No I'm not actually, but I shud be).

@SBM don't you realize that you are completely out of topic since at least 15 pages ago? Also don't you realize that you flood this thread with 4-5 posts in a row instead of just writing a bigger and meaningful one?

@EveryoneElse don't you realize that by replying to SBM he only replies back with even more out of topic things and this topic has no meaning anymore? If someone wants to get the facts straight, read about the topic, read a few people's opinions and make a decision, now has to read through 17 pages of crap.

So, either create a group pm or a different thread and continue the crap over there, or stay in topic. You have started a topic petitioning to start banning 3dx users (which is serious and people want to read about it) and now it's full of nonesense and standard kindergarten behaviors.

PS: If SBM or anyone else continues the nonesense after this post, you are simply embarassing yourself and this thread is a lost cause.

My opinion is that people should not be allowed to openly use Pandora since using it violated the terms of use, and other peoples privacy, 

This is a fake debate ( or maybe the term is "wrong debate" , don't know )

Not that i defend pandora thing , but if you ban the ones using it  ( because they act against the rules and privacy of others ) , then you have to ban the ones using the hacked dll too as it's against the rules and the privacy of others can be violated with it too .

Ps : The privacy of others ( i suppose you mean the avatars 2 and 3 ) can even be violated using the ignore list

Even if both male and female are both in use doesn't prove anything ... 

No need to have a male alt to be accused to be a man lol . Not even need to have an alt .

Few weeks ago i was talking of the game skyrim and it's adults mods in the world chat with a friend . And i made the error to say " with these nude mods i can play as a lesbian vampire" . Immediately an AH ( xxxxxBE to not mention her ) took part in the conversation with something like "Typically a man's reaction" . Personally i don't see why saying that i can play a lesbian vampire make me a man ^,..,^ . 

So you see , no need to have alts to be called "man"

No need to have a male alt to be accused to be a man lol . Not even need to have an alt .

Few weeks ago i was talking of the game skyrim and it's adults mods in the world chat with a friend . And i made the error to say " with these nude mods i can play as a lesbian vampire" . Immediately an AH ( xxxxxBE to not mention her ) took part in the conversation with something like "Typically a man's reaction" . Personally i don't see why saying that i can play a lesbian vampire make me a man ^,..,^ . 

So you see , no need to have alts to be called "man"

sum of us have been called men for less sweetie, n tis a shame, but hey Skyrim adult mods are awesome  =)

This is a fake debate ( or maybe the term is "wrong debate" , don't know )

Not that i defend pandora thing , but if you ban the ones using it  ( because they act against the rules and privacy of others ) , then you have to ban the ones using the hacked dll too as it's against the rules and the privacy of others can be violated with it too .

Ps : The privacy of others ( i suppose you mean the avatars 2 and 3 ) can even be violated using the ignore list

I think it is really dangerous to allow people to use and talk about Pandora in WC or on the forum do we really want people outing the alts of people they don't like just to get back at them for some perceived slight? Do we really want people making list of peoples alts and releasing them publicly? Now it is true that before Pandora it was possible to find out someones alts but Pandora does it on an massive scale. If nothing is done one way or the other alts are going to be public whether we like it or not and many people made them with the reasonable exception that they would not be. I think that there isn't much that can be done its already out, but I do think that if someone is using it just to cause trouble for people who they don't even know that should not be allowed.

From what I've gleaned, and skimmed, it feels like a tool built to harass people who the harasser believes are harassing others.

Harassment, even for "justice", doesn't seem right.  Unless you're Batman.

Wouldn't a Google style "I'm not a robot" type check be enough to thwart something like this?

Wouldn't a Google style "I'm not a robot" type check be enough to thwart something like this?

My understanding and I only read it in passing from what Alex has said is that there are infect two servers one which stores private stuff like passwords and pm’s and one which stores public stuff like profiles and rooms. Only one of them is encrypted and secure the other is open and its easy to log onto the second one. What Pandora does is it access that second server and copy's all the data off of it its really sketchy…

Do we really want people making list of peoples alts and releasing them publicly? Now it is true that before Pandora it was possible to find out someones alts but Pandora does it on an massive scale. If nothing is done one way or the other alts are going to be public whether we like it or not and many people made them with the reasonable exception that they would not be. 

Sorry, but I disagree that there is a reasonable expectation that alts will remain private. Alt-hunting has been the national sport of 3DX since it began. Moreover, Gizmo has already stated publicly that, if you want privacy, you should buy a second account. And based on that, I would say that the official policy is that there is no reasonable expectation of privacy for alts.