3DXChat Community

should people who openly use Pandora be banned

Niblette

88 members have voted

1. 1. should people who openly use Pandora be banned

• yes
    • no

Yeah there's a french saying... "mange de la merde"..... or better yet, "va chier" either one applies here...

are we going to children language now?  eat crap and will shit?   that is very mature of ye, I mean tis expected of mi since I constantly keep telling people how much I hate being an adult.

No one deserves to be harassed and people can be sued over this even if it's over a game or forum... just a heads up.....

You should have thought of this before YOU stated harassing others! so run along now and hide under momy's skirt, there  ye go chop chop.....

SQrMNsE.jpg

and have a tissue 

iGiAZVi.png

Look, you don't like me everyone gets it, but there's no need to harass me constantly. Move on and leave me alone. By harassing me, not only are you breaking 3dx rules, you are also breaking the law. Those who told me to kill myself broke both 3dx rules and the law... this place is utter lawlessness....

I'm not harassing you SBM, I'm paying you back with the same coin, only thing is as I keep telling you and I told the other troll, you picked the wrong lass to piss off!  Now I am not pissed off anymore, I have been trying all along to prove the invalidity of your posts and statements, because they are not only a duality of contradiction, but the layers keep stacking op. you can threat me for all you want with a lawyer, or wot ever, if it is war you want then I can give ye one, but you will not like wot ye get. I could always ask Valkie to e-mail mi all the conversations of you harassing him in PM, Local or /and WC, and give the evidence to wot ever authority is required,I could as others to do the same, and where will or would you stand!?

and Yet again I do give ye the friendly advice of using that lonely pea between yer ears before opening your mouth, or as in this case texting stupid statements and empty threats.  (yes they are empty because you don't have the balls)

Comments, Communications and Other Content

All comments, communications, ideas, and other content disclosed, submitted or offered to SexGameDevil or the Website or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with Your use of the Website or Forums (collectively, the "Comments") shall be and remain SexGameDevil's property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to SexGameDevil of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. Thus, SexGameDevil will own exclusively all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. SexGameDevil is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay user any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments. You agree that no Comments submitted by You to the Website will violate any rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s). You further agree that no Comments submitted by You to the Website will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make.

They are not responsible for comments the person who post them is. Maybe read the terms and conditions?

Niblette I don't think the Canadian court systems would see it that way, especially when I have proof members here have incited me to kill myself. I don't think the court systems would favor in a sex game that allows this kind of behavior to continue.

Niblette I don't think the Canadian court systems would see it that way, especially when I have proof members here have incited me to kill myself. I don't think the court systems would favor in a sex game that allows this kind of behavior to continue.

8. GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION AND VENUE. This Agreement shall for all purposes be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California in the County of Los Angeles as those laws are applied to contracts entered into, and to be performed entirely in California by California residents. Any legal suit, action or proceeding arising out of, or relating to this Agreement, shall be commenced in a court in Los Angeles County, California, and the User hereto irrevocably submits to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction and venue of any such court in any such suit, action or proceeding and waives any right which it may have to transfer or change the venue of any such suit, action or proceeding. 

You don't get to pick the venue.

attachicon.gifharassement.png

attachicon.gifharassement two.png

Hoping gizmo takes this seriously, enough is enough. Stop harassing me!

en passant, tu pense tu vraiment qu'avec le systeme de justice que l'ont a ta cause va etre entendu? Tu connais pas L'arret Jordan qui s'applique aux pires criminel du pays. Ta cause ne sera jamais entendu stie! tu perd vraiment ton temps avec tes menaces de poursuite, meme le FBI tiendra pas compte de ta requete si ta demande relative pour incitation au suicide s'applique aux états-unis d'Amérique

Fais attention, y'a pas que des petit ados innocent qui joue a 3dx, tu serais bien surpris de constater qu'il y a des gens bien plus brillant que tu peut penser, voir meme des dirigeants et business man et j'en passe