3DXChat Community

should people who openly use Pandora be banned

Niblette

88 members have voted

1. 1. should people who openly use Pandora be banned

• yes
    • no

excuse moi Brianna je n'a pas copier ce que je voulait....

Écoute-je comprends ce que tu veux dire mais quand ces personnes attaquent les personnes que j'aime dans ce jeu et ce n'est personne l'a comme Olesya arrête de participer, ça me fait de la peine et je suis frustré... J'aime les femmes et ne devrais pas etre juger pour cela et mes amies comme Olesya et mes autres amies filles deverait pas se faire juger non plus... c'est ridicule....

So its OK for you to accuse people based on annonomous and unverrified sources who could be using you to settle their vendettas ?

These people have provided proof sputnik but if I post it then people will try to get me banned...

You are all feeding the Troll, hes a self confessed troll nothing he says should be believed "Nothing" why you people bother debating him is getting what he calls totally rediculous. We know every word from him is a lie and he is only here to troll. Hes not a new player but an old one who continually comes back to play his game along with all his alts. 

Tink about it, the trouble he causes in tha forums, what trouble do you tink hes causing in game and what measure do you tink he will go to. Answer is anyting at his disposal and his high morale stance he takes is a charade to mask his own secrets and underhanded game play.

To sum him up hes a social reject who wants revenge, hes too much of a coward to do eet in real life coz he knows he would be taken out so easily. Here behind his key board, the key board warrior makes trouble and seeks his revenge on a community who despises him and his toxic sickening personality. Hes here to spite us eets that simple.

Poor SirBigHack some peoples advice to you was correct you should take eet.

Every word he says should be replied to with "LIAR!" and that's eet.

You are completely right luv, but admit it, it is amusing to read how he him self fall into his own traps    :lol:  :D  :P

I think it's both sad and hilarious that people think I'm the problem that 3dx has... once I leave you will just attack another straight male.... how sad... You all need lives...

An here we go again wi the "I'm leaving the game" drama again!   gees  that one is oul n tiresome, the big surprise to everyone, and a huge relieve would be if you just didn't show op at all in game again, no you're not THE problem in 3dx, but you are the cause of many problems in the game.

That just means he has no ALT on this account but he can still have a separate account. :)

He knows about Pandora and would be aware he could get caught easily.

But he has already admitted that he has used Pandora, and not only I have posted the snapshot from that convo, others have too

excuse moi Brianna je n'a pas copier ce que je voulait....

Écoute-je comprends ce que tu veux dire mais quand ces personnes attaquent les personnes que j'aime dans ce jeu et ce n'est personne l'a comme Olesya arrête de participer, ça me fait de la peine et je suis frustré... J'aime les femmes et ne devrais pas etre juger pour cela et mes amies comme Olesya et mes autres amies filles deverait pas se faire juger non plus... c'est ridicule....

Eh merde t'as pas fini dans ce cas la, tu vois bien que ce jeu n'est pas fait pour toi ,pense tu que nous sommes pas tous des victimes de cela , a qui crois tu que ce n'est pas arrivé ? PERSONNE! moi même j'ai subi aussi dans le passé ,faut vivre avec et arrêter de tout vouloir changer ici, c'est de l'acharnement que tu fais maintenant et tu recolte que la foudre des gens sur ton topic, quand va donc tu comprendre?

These people have provided proof sputnik but if I post it then people will try to get me banned...

And where did they get the info from? A rogue service selling information, with no oversight to the veracity or precision of what they sell ....

Untrustworthy to start with ....

Then filtered through people you know only through your PC  ....

And with that information you are acting as the Judge and carrying out the sentence of exposal of members of 3dx ....

Shame on you .....

Oh, I know.

I thought that was someone checking SBM with Pandora telling he just uses 1 Avatar.

Of that I honestly cani say, I dini ask the individual that gave mi the info, nor do I care how it got the info, I was looking for someone else who rly did creep mi out, by know wot country I live in n then avoiding the question of how he got that information, I do how ever gt the names of all the alts the creep has, I merely asked this friend of mine if it was SBM, because of the way he responded and then instantly iggied mi just like SBM has done so far when sumit I say dun suit him   :lol:

Je sais, mais la tu pousse un peu trop loin , tu comprend pas non? Pourquoi s'acharner sur un jeu dont tout le monde joue à leur façon qu'ils désirent, de toute manière des drames de merde dans le jeu il en aura toujours. C'est pas un site de rencontre comme plusieurs aimeraient que cela devienne.

Translation:

Listen I understand what you mean but when these people attack the people I love in this game and it's nobody's like Olesya stops participating, it hurts me and I'm frustrated .. I like women and should not be judged for that and my friends like Olesya and my other girl friends would not be judged either ... it's ridiculous ....

And NO SBM, I never attacked OLESYA, learn the difference I quoted something you said in Local when you was accusing mi not only of being a man but also for being BreeSummers.  so yet again, let me encourage you to use your brains before opening your mouth, or as in this case typing things in a Forum where it can be saved in a simple screenshot and used against you at a later time.

Now you take this as ever you want, but even though you clearly stated your dislike and hatred against mi from day one, it is an advice I am giving you, and you take it if you at least can use a quarter of that spongy matter ye hav between yer ears 

Listen everyone can we just admit that i've been an ass and have hurt some of you. I apologies to those I've hurt. I'm not here to make enemies, I want friends and I need friends now in my life more than anything else..... please forgive me and lets move on.....