should people who openly use Pandora be banned

Niblette

88 members have voted

1. 1. should people who openly use Pandora be banned

• yes
    • no

what is Pandora?

Wikipedia:

In Greek mythologyPandora (...) was the first human woman created by the gods, specifically by Hephaestus and Athena on the instructions of Zeus.[2][3] As Hesiod related it, each god helped create her by giving her unique gifts. Zeus ordered Hephaestus to mold her out of earth as part of the punishment of humanity for Prometheus' theft of the secret of fire, and all the gods joined in offering her "seductive gifts". Her other name—inscribed against her figure on a white-ground kylix in the British Museum[4]—is Anesidora, "she who sends up gifts"[5](up implying "from below" within the earth).

Ahh, but you left out the best part, Chloe.  Where she opens a box full of things we would all rather not know.  :P

Have you noticed? It's always the women who fuck up... Pandora opens the box... Eva forces Adam to eat the apple... 

These are only fairy tales invented by men to humiliate women.

The fact is Pandora would never open the box cause there would be nothing new in it :) You just have to sniff on a profile to smell if it's fake.

Pandora is the place where all the dirty little secrets of 3dx chat are revealed. It reveals the skeletons inside people's closets, it exposes lies and deceit of those using multiple accounts and alts, but these folks want to ban the use of it because they would rather keep their skeletons in their closet... <_< <_< <_<

These are only fairy tales invented by men to humiliate women.

If only that were true.... the reality is that women are more emotional and generally more intelligent as well... yes I believe women are superior... oh lord the feedback I'll get on this...this isn't meant as sexist, it's just meant as my understanding of the difference between women and men

Women generally have more drive then men and often think of men as being lazy, thus often take the leadership role, hence why it was Eve who gave the apple to Adam and not the other way around. Eve was also enticed by the serpent (Satan) and his promise that once she ate the apple she would become like god. Women often seek power, which is why often you'll find women being attracted to men of influence and men of money, or the whole feminist movement....

Now that I've said that, make sure not to misunderstand what I mean. Women in my opinion are superior to men in every way possible. I'm simply trying to explain my point of view and I'm now going to get destroyed by the opposite sex....

Pandora is the place where all the dirty little secrets of 3dx chat are revealed. It reveals the skeletons inside people's closets, it exposes lies and deceit of those using multiple accounts and alts, but these folks want to ban the use of it because they would rather keep their skeletons in their closet... <_< <_< <_<

Sure ... sue those who are against Pandora and accuse them that they want to keep their dirty lil secrets save. Well yes, some would do so, no question, but the fact is that Pandora is a spy tool that goes beyond the information which alts you have. I don't like the fact that each image, gift and information is stored forever in a searchable database. Viewable also to those I have on iggy! Perfect starting point for a stalker to get infos about you!

But the box is anyway closed again... what I have heard is that you can now pay money so they will delete you from the database. Maybe some here have already done that? So the box is closed again... we can all move on!

If only that were true.... the reality is that women are more emotional and generally more intelligent as well... yes I believe women are superior... oh lord the feedback I'll get on this...this isn't meant as sexist, it's just meant as my understanding of the difference between women and men

Women generally have more drive then men and often think of men as being lazy, thus often take the leadership role, hence why it was Eve who gave the apple to Adam and not the other way around. Eve was also enticed by the serpent (Satan) and his promise that once she ate the apple she would become like god. Women often seek power, which is why often you'll find women being attracted to men of influence and men of money, or the whole feminist movement....

Now that I've said that, make sure not to misunderstand what I mean. Women in my opinion are superior to men in every way possible. I'm simply trying to explain my point of view and I'm now going to get destroyed by the opposite sex....

LMAO 

you really have no clue about women, the only problem is you think you have!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7vQSPBtwyc

you really have no clue about women, the only problem is you think you have!

I will never dispute that comment.... a man who claims to have a clue about women is lying... one thing I know about women is that you make zero sense and are the biggest enigma this world has to offer... :D :D :D :D

I will never dispute that comment.... a man who claims to have a clue about women is lying... one thing I know about women is that you make zero sense and are the biggest enigma this world has to offer... :D :D :D :D

thank you, another quote from you  :D i keep it together with the one sputnik postet before so you can read your own bs when you try to tell us again you know how women act, talk and are. Keep going on like that its amusing  ;)

snapback.png

It's ok, we all get in moods... I've pissed off many people in here and I deserve much of the crap I get, but listen 99% of what I say is completely sarcastic and I don't mean any of it... this is a sex game and I sometimes say things just to get a rise out of people.... sorry, what can I say, I'm a troll....  :D

Pandora is also the name of the mega sized room completed in March (before the program Pandora came out). To pay to be deleted from the data base just shows it is not about privacy, just hiding some dirty secrets. Think it was Gizmo that said since the Avi is public, there really is no invasion of privacy. As for relieving the gender, well when you make an account the computer does not check, it is however illegal to demand people prove their gender and also stupid. We are here to have fun, so lets have fun, for those here to cause drama, don't bitch when you get drama. As for me I got rooms to build, parties to go to, avis to fuck and especial one woman out there that I love making smile. Best thing about this game is the people I have met, if they are not causing drama with their alts then I don't give a fuck who their alts are or how many they had, if they chose to they will tell me. If not it is their game, how they are received is based on what they do.  

Guest Lillyme

Please stop...this -was- a sensible discussion...can we not have any nice things without someone spoiling them :(

WC - awful

Forums - mostly awful

Game itself - getting inexorably worse

I'm sure I remember a time it was lovely here

Technically, you couldn't kiss your own ass with your head stuck up it.

Actually dumbass, if you're flexible enough to put your head up your ass, that also means you are flexible enough to kiss your own ass.... but then again I wouldn't expect you know that Big Tasty aka Barry Goldberg.... lmao

can we not have any nice things without someone spoiling them :(

Hate to break it to you, but this is what 3dx has become. People who have multiple av's feel entitled to be as much of an asshole as possible..... I agree the game used to be good but it's definitely going down a steep decline because of a few people.... It's very sad...