3DXChat Community

should people who openly use Pandora be banned

Niblette

88 members have voted

1. 1. should people who openly use Pandora be banned

• yes
    • no

oh well it is cute your back in a way  ;) have a good night I might have gotten a bit to worked up but I was in a mood

It's ok, we all get in moods... I've pissed off many people in here and I deserve much of the crap I get, but listen 99% of what I say is completely sarcastic and I don't mean any of it... this is a sex game and I sometimes say things just to get a rise out of people.... sorry, what can I say, I'm a troll.... :D

He's also much more popular with the ladies than i am.... I must have tough him something lol..... ladies love him. :P

So he is the role model for you? Thats why you act like a baby LMAO... If you hope to release feelings of motherhood in us, you hope for nothing.Remember it is still a sex game :D :D :D

He's also much more popular with the ladies than i am.... I must have tough him something lol..... ladies love him. :P

You mean taught.... I seriously doubt eet. The time you spend here when you should be spending eet with him, shame on you.

"Daddy you missed mah birthday why o why" "Srry kid I was playing a sex game trying to get laid" BAAAAHAAAAHAHAHAHA  ErmahGerDs how low is that. Missing his birthday so ya can get laid in a sex game ROFL>>>>>>> hang ya head in shame.

WOAH Did I miss sumit?  bigtart is a parent?  I dini know yer right hand cud get pregnant!   lmao   

I dun think nor balieve any one loves ye, nor loves to hate ya, sum may pity you, mi in mi case cause that the only one I can speak for, I find it  how do I say it in a manner you understand with your own words "Ridiculously" easy to antagonize ye after you have started sumit, tis just a matter of waiting till ye contradict yer self.  Now if u do have a son as u claim, I do pity the poor lil boy, as for you.......  

still_nothing-973x547.jpg

awes.... I love you too Achroi

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

many kisses and hugs me love.

I know!  :D  :lol:  I'm Irish hence a lovable person  ;)   unfortunately for ye I dun rly care bout yer feeling about mi.  

I'm just happy every time ye put mi on iggy in game, n the longer ye keep mi there the happier I am.  :) 

I know!  :D  :lol:  I'm Irish hence a lovable person  ;)   unfortunately for ye I dun rly care bout yer feeling about mi.  

I'm just happy every time ye put mi on iggy in game, n the longer ye keep mi there the happier I am.  :)

Oh does anyone else feel the sexual tension... it's ok, you can stop hiding your true feelings already :P :P :P :P

To come back on the poll, my 2 cents.

1) Make a CLEAR post from the DEV and a clear permanent announce in the game (like a message you read when you log-in as most people don't read the forum) that starting from now all Pandora user's will be banned.

2) (with no retroactive way), ban people that are proved to use PANDORA.

Pandora is a paying service forbidden.

Even if what it does today is not so scary, It clearly opens the door to more paying service still worst that what it does today.

it will motivate their creator to push more the limits.

It must be stopped firmly and for that Pandora user must have a fear, so that to stop feeding Pandora developper with money.

I vote Yes but no retroactivelly because the situation today is too vague.

First alert clearly

Then punish firmly.

It's ok, we all get in moods... I've pissed off many people in here and I deserve much of the crap I get, but listen 99% of what I say is completely sarcastic and I don't mean any of it... this is a sex game and I sometimes say things just to get a rise out of people.... sorry, what can I say, I'm a troll.... :D

I have quoted you .....  for once where you actually  say it like it is .... Where you admit 99% of what you say is shit ..... and that you are a troll.

I have no comment but quoted you so I or anyone else can come back and use your own words to remind people of your true intentions.

Please use his quote ... or parts thereof ... after any bullshit post or new thread this self professed troll, -SBM-, starts.