3DXChat Community

should people who openly use Pandora be banned

Niblette

88 members have voted

1. 1. should people who openly use Pandora be banned

• yes
    • no

My opinion is that people should not be allowed to openly use Pandora since using it violated the terms of use, and other peoples privacy, but that's not my biggest problem with it my biggest concerns is using it supports a group of hackers who will then use the money they earn to create more dangerous exploits and hacks for 3DX. As someone famously said please no troll post from you Pandora users.  :P

That's ridiculous. Every game ever made has hacks, should everyone playing any game be banned from playing the game they play? pffftttt..... and pandora doesn't give someone the advantage when it comes to dating in this game, it only gives someone the intel on whether the person they are dating is a real person or not..... so why lie on a sex game, for me that is the bigger question.

Oh and to those who say this is a fantasy game and excuse their actions on that, i've played many other roleplaying games where you only get one character, not 20, and you only have one account not 20.... explain to me other than 3dx where you have the right to have so many accounts and alts?

Now i'm gonna talk like a business person here. Why is 3dx allowing people to have multiple accounts and alts, well because it's good for business. They don't care why people purchase more than one account or buy gold coins to purchase more alts, they care about making a profit, that's it...

Problem is, by letting this happen their product suffers and they are loosing good customers, but they would rather keep the customers who pay more because of their multiple accounts and multiple alts.....

so there you have it, that's why they allow for such stupidity on their platform, because it makes more money.... period.... 

My opinion is that people should not be allowed to openly use Pandora since using it violated the terms of use, and other peoples privacy, but that's not my biggest problem with it my biggest concerns is using it supports a group of hackers who will then use the money they earn to create more dangerous exploits and hacks for 3DX. As someone famously said please no troll post from you Pandora users.  :P

I agree in part with this, but fact is we have people running around telling everyone how honest they are, then use multiple accounts and avis to bad mouth people. And for what, to get 15 seconds of fame on a sex game while effecting how people feel of their friends, gfs or bfs and fav DJs. I have been effected by helpful friends looking for my best interest in their minds exposing lies, problem is, it also prevented me from earning their trust, in fact i lost trust, i strongly believe that in a relationship people will say the truth. This program prevents that from happening, it exposes the truth but destroys trust. On the other hand alts are traced back to people that live on creating drama. People whose words are as useful as used toilet paper in a sewer. 

This program did however help me prove i was not attacking harassing or acknowledging an idiot group, after all was actually busy having fun. 

Again this is ridiculous, they will not ban people for finding out if someone they have feelings for in game are what they claim to be. Just be honest and there is no need for pandora, oh and then you'd have to prove that a member is paying for pandora.... good luck doing that..... the makers of 3dx ruined their own game by allowing one IP address to use multiple av's and accounts. They could easily shut this feature off but it would mean loosing business.....

Yeah. Straight up banned. The way they went about it was pretty shady. The creator should really have the book thrown at them to.  

Crap like this can put a end to all the cool apartment and  cloths mods we all love. They make the game more fun.

There is a lot of fucked up paranoid conspiracy heads here who spend way to much time conjuring up strange ass theories in their heads. I see this as a mod that just capitalizes  off those type of players. That is a weasel thing to do to say the least but whatever. 

Gotta be careful and gotta put your foot down somewhere. Would really really suck to lose the apartment mods if devs cracked down. Some of us forget but they have cracked down in the past when it got to outta hand and we all used Cheat engine. All it takes is a few bad apples. Don't want a repeat of that. Devs are nice enough to shed a blind eye to good mods. Don't take advantage of their generosity and make stupid shit. In the snap of a finger or beat of a eyelash they can stop being so nice and be real pricks about it if they choose. After all it is their livelihood and business. The moment they start losing revenue over something like this, it all could come crumbling down.     :wacko:

I voted Yes as it can be damned dangerous in the hands of obsessive, paranoid, people trying to prove a point (mentioning no name)

But I have heard accusations that pandora can show who is a man playing as a female?  .... How?  ..... it doesn't show who uses the account.

The fact that most members have both male and female alts doesn't in anyway indicate the sex of the player. Even if both male and female are both in use doesn't prove anything ... could be man and wife ... brother sister ... friends using the same account.

When you have earned xgold what else can you really do with it but buy an alt ... so someone makes an alt to play with .... dress up ... see what the other sex AVI options are .... the list goes on ..... The alt may never ever see the light of day!!!

But an obsessive paranoid type will use the above information to fit a warped conclusion that supports their paranoia ..... :( And when they then use WC and local to broadcast their paranoid conclusions it hurts innocent people :(

we have people running around telling everyone how honest they are, then use multiple accounts and avis to bad mouth people.

The ones you have to watch out for the most are the ones who tell you how honest they are if they really were they wouldn't have to say that all the time.

Mr. SBM in one of his recent whiny posts admitted to using pandora to find out that the girl he was dating was an alt of his ex?  

Sure ban me see if I care, this place is the dumps of the internet filled with the worst people I've ever met. You all hide behind a multitude of alts and accounts because you can't be honest and be yourselves. You claim that this is role-playing when all it is is deceitful and manipulative. Wanting to know if someone is being honest with you isn't being paranoid one bit, it's human nature and we all wonder this. I can't wait to read the next troll post that comes after this one telling me how i'm such a bad person and that i'm the scum of the earth and need to get off 3dx. You poor unhappy desperate ridiculously mentally unstable bunch of saps.  

Please try to stay on topic this thread isn't suppose to be about you or your potential banning. I really am curious about what people think I see that a lot more people then I expected are ok with breaking the games terms and conditions and invading other peoples privacy interesting.  :)

more people then I expected are ok with breaking the game terms and conditions on this issue interesting. 

weren't alts free at one time until the devs realized that it was a mistake and began charging for them? lmao.... Use as many accounts as you want dear.