3DXChat Community

✪ SEASIDE ROCK FESTIVAL ✪ FRIDAY 22 SEPT ✪ 10 PM CEST / 4 PM EDT ✪

chloe

I was there not that much as I wanted to, but I should to say, that was great room where I was. It feels there how much work you did and it's being probably ones of the best places where I even was. At least, my PC was happy because game didn't crash ;)

Erdz was brilliant. He played life for public and I almost forgot to breathe in time I was listening him. So happy to have him as friend and happy to see how he is growing up and don't afraid playing live music for public.  :wub:

I was there not that much as I wanted to, but I should to say, that was great room where I was. It feels there how much work you did and it's being probably ones of the best places where I even was. At least, my PC was happy because game didn't crash ;)

Erdz was brilliant. He played life for public and I almost forgot to breathe in time I was listening him. So happy to have him as friend and happy to see how he is growing up and don't afraid playing live music for public.  :wub:

I agree with you Candice. It was a awesome Party with a fantastic Guitar Hero Erdz und many guests and friends.

thank you and see you next Time...................

​KISS & hugs

CHLOE & FELIA