3DXChat Community

StB maybe RtD?

Nira

I have played spin the bottle a few times now and I wonder if there isn't a faster and more convenient, more private way to go about it.

So I thought I'd give an alternative way of playing the game. How about using a dice instead of a bottle?

You just make the dice have as many facings as participants and it will always point someone out.

And if you use an online group dice roller you can always see who rolled.

Also you can do it in private rooms if the Yacht and Sin is too public or too much interruptions.

It does mean you have to have a secondary window up with the roller but that should be fairly alright for most.

I found a good place to use as well. A group dice rolling page where all attendants can log in with just a name to a shared group and all will see the dice.

Then one just rolls, starts counting on the left and see where it stops.

Here's the url for those that wish to have a look: http://rolz.org/group

Just use your name for Nick and put in the decided group name and you're off!

Also you can do it in private rooms if the Yacht and Sin is too public or too much interruptions.

Please don't mind my silly asking, but how can those place be too public? I mean the yacht is mostly empty and interruptions can be solved by using the groupchat.

It's sad that those places aren't used that much any longer and everything happens in private. 

The idea of using the site you've mentioned is good, but I just want to suggest to use public places as well. 

Well too public depends on your preference of course. Going to be different from person to person.

And while interruptions are possible to handle I have found not all to be mature enough to give respect.

But yes the more public events, usually the better.