3DXChat Community

Can't connect

FranD

... such a pity ... I would love to send (the real) Rollo (my beloved slobby monster-puppy  :wub: ) after the devs :D  ... you know .... it is told that a tiny bit of fear can be VERY motivating ... ;)

Friday night server down = we don't give a shit we already have your money party ! time ! woooooohoooooo

Well ... you could expect that "somebody" takes a look if everything "is alright" from time to time ... especially on  a friday-night, running a business like that ... at least from my point of view ... but ...

Well ... you could expect that "somebody" takes a look if everything "is alright" from time to time ... especially on  a friday-night, running a business like that ... at least from my point of view ... but ...

Yes. And such words were told many times to the developers, but they do not want to hear anything or simply do not care. As soon as server will be up, they will simply close this topic without any explanation, as it happened before.

I totally would not have guessed that friday night would be the night I'd go to sleep the earliest this week. I guess that's just the way the server crumbles.

Take care lovelies! Hope the night just gets better for you from here on! ^^

Sweet dreams, darling! Take care!