3DXChat Community

Can't connect

FranD

Soooo... over 6 hours of servers being down... no fix in sight and devs are no where to be seen... hmmmm, pretty acceptable and responsible devs behavior, and ofc after an amount of time, this will be fixed casually... with or without a remark from captain Gizmo, that they are sorry.

Well... I am a gold digging bitch, and I say that we "the customers" are entitled for some sort of compensation for this inconvenience, failure to keep their service that we paid upfront for and failure to communicate. 

I can't help but wonder how many people will not be re subbing in December when the year sub discount is normally offered.

* Second time this year where there has been a long outage with the server being down.

* Pandora was made public in these forums almost 2 months ago where Gizmo said he would be doing something about it and nothing has been done.

* Updates are getting less and less not only in quantity but also in quality, if we go off the last one.

* Communication is worse now than it has ever been.

I could add quite a few things to the list but I am sure people will see what I am getting at.

RobT made a post asking if there was a limit to how many people can be put on your iggy list, I think what he was getting at there, and I am sure he will point it out if I am wrong.

Is that with Pandora doing what it is peoples iggy lists are getting huge, things are a little tense in the game to say the least.

People are doing some strange things to try cover up things they have been doing hoping Pandora will not still be able to show what it does.

The longer he lets it go on the worse it will get with a real division is being created between people that have played honestly and those that played games using alts.

Gizmo needs to have some sort of system set up where if the server is down he gets alerted, or maybe have someone else look after things when he is not available.

The beach is fine, great job on the graphics and making it a much nicer place to view.

Problem is, is it is still just the beach with nothing more to do there than there was before.

Some things like different places where we click and have radios come up where we could have the music play through to people in a group chat, which would open up parties on the beach.

Maybe being able to click and get picnic rugs, with a radio and all the sex poses we get on our beds.

I know I will likely cop the usual crap I cop in these forums, complaining again, but the devs seem to be getting less and less motivated and have never really seemed to put much thought in to what could make things better.

The time they take to do things is a joke and getting worse and worse.

I know people will come in and say there is no use complaining, and that we complain to much, my opinion, we don't complain anywhere near enough.

If we all got in these forums and said enough is enough then maybe the devs would take note.

I can't help but wonder how many people will not be re subbing in December when the year sub discount is normally offered.

* Second time this year where there has been a long outage with the server being down.

* Pandora was made public in these forums almost 2 months ago where Gizmo said he would be doing something about it and nothing has been done.

* Updates are getting less and less not only in quantity but also in quality, if we go off the last one.

* Communication is worse now than it has ever been.

I could add quite a few things to the list but I am sure people will see what I am getting at.

RobT made a post asking if there was a limit to how many people can be put on your iggy list, I think what he was getting at there, and I am sure he will point it out if I am wrong.

Is that with Pandora doing what it is peoples iggy lists are getting huge, things are a little tense in the game to say the least.

People are doing some strange things to try cover up things they have been doing hoping Pandora will not still be able to show what it does.

The longer he lets it go on the worse it will get with a real division is being created between people that have played honestly and those that played games using alts.

Gizmo needs to have some sort of system set up where if the server is down he gets alerted, or maybe have someone else look after things when he is not available.

The beach is fine, great job on the graphics and making it a much nicer place to view.

Problem is, is it is still just the beach with nothing more to do there than there was before.

Some things like different places where we click and have radios come up where we could have the music play through to people in a group chat, which would open up parties on the beach.

Maybe being able to click and get picnic rugs, with a radio and all the sex poses we get on our beds.

I know I will likely cop the usual crap I cop in these forums, complaining again, but the devs seem to be getting less and less motivated and have never really seemed to put much thought in to what could make things better.

The time they take to do things is a joke and getting worse and worse.

I know people will come in and say there is no use complaining, and that we complain to much, my opinion, we don't complain anywhere near enough.

If we all got in these forums and said enough is enough then maybe the devs would take note.

Whats Pandora ?

This is pretty pathetic, at this point. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother playing 3DX at all. It's obvious that the devs just do not care about this game. They put in minimal effort because they know people will still play the game anyway, no matter how much they criticize and get angry. Which means the devs will keep raking in money regardless of how much effort they put into creating new content. So there's no motivation for them to make new stuff or fix the server when it's down. Because as pissed as people get, they're still gonna wait around until the devs feel like fixing it, and then start playing again. 

I think I'll probably be done here, once my 6-month sub runs out. The graphics are great and the people are awesome and all, but it's the lack of communication from the devs, the painfully slow progress of adding new content, and the constant crashes and glitches that make this thing unplayable. Not to mention that 90% of the players fucking lie about who they are.