3DXChat Community

Can't connect

FranD

In my opinion, you did not use reasonable care and skill when you provided this service.

Paying for a 30 day subscription, then having this paid time disturbed by variables out of my control is unacceptable. Fix the problem.  

Like you said, in YOUR opinion...

Who knows what is going on behind the scenes currently ??

Do you know ANYTHING about multi layer server infrastructure ? Do you know what "care" and "skill" they used to develop the server infrastructure ?

I completely understand your frustration but bottom line is .. EVERY service provider eventually suffers issues. The joys of the internet.

Let's relax and wait. They will resolve the issue. *shrug*

OMG! LOL! WOOHOO!

We are saved!

<insert worse Atari 2600 game music here>

♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪ Bleep bloop bleep bla bleep bleep      bloopy bloopy blip blop     bleep bloop bleep bla bleep bleep     bloopy bloopy blip blip     bla bloop bloop blip     bla bloopy bloopy bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Do you know ANYTHING about multi layer server infrastructure ? Do you know what "care" and "skill" they used to develop the server infrastructure ?

Bottom line is .. EVERY service provider eventually suffers issues. The joys of the internet.

That's a very good ideal, let's all ask for a refund or extended action for the time we have lost. I think that would be only fair...Oh yeah this is life and not fair....

That's a very good ideal, let's all ask for a refund or extended action for the time we have lost. I think that would be only fair...Oh yeah this is life and not fair....

Yes, I edited that idea out of the message but i'm pretty sure someone would have thought about it sooner or later. 

Doesn't cost anything to ask. Mind you.

I completely understand your frustration but bottom line is .. EVERY service provider eventually suffers issues. The joys of the internet.

Tell him Stellania! ...also hai.

I dont care what is going on behind the scenes, thats why i pay them to provide service. Maybe if they provided updates we would know what is going on behind the scenes. Yet again another person who has some kind of issue with someone else who has a legitimate point to make. If you don't like what i have to say then too bad. Dont read it.