3DXChat Community

Payment declined (BMT Micro)

FoxFire

Hi Community,

I need some help. Usually I can renew my subscription by using a 'virtual credit card' from the website Pay2Day (I live in The Netherlands, so this is my best option).

This morning my subscription ended and when I tried to renew it my payment got declined. After three tries the system has blocked me for 24 hours. Now I can't renew and get back into the game.

Has anyone here had experience with this problem already? I really want to get back in, to contact a few people, but now it's impossible. BMT kept saying the payment was declined by my bank (eventhough it's a prepaid credit card). 

Any help is dearly appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

Well ask BMT as they deal with the payments - cservice@bmtmicro.com - you may get a code when it is declined.

I got this from https://pay2d.nl/en/faq/

There could be a number of reasons why a transaction failed. For example, there might not be sufficient funds in the account, the card may have expired or the correct CVC2 may not have been entered. Or, merchants may have their own restrictions in place, which may also lead to a declined transaction. If there is enough balance on the card and the data have been entered correctly, please contact the merchant first. If you are unable to resolve your query with the merchant, you can of course contact the pay2d customer service team.

Do keep us informed as it may be helpful to other members!

ce team.