3DXChat Community

New patch

Pierrousss

LOL ?!

58gx12C6RtCTtWRdyzmvog.png

everytime you make a new patch, there is new bugs... but this time... congratz lol

UPDATED BY ADMIN:

1) Add the patcher to the exception list of your Firewall and Antivirus software.
2) Run the patcher as administrator
(Right-click on Patcher.exe file and then click Run as Administrator)

If the problem persists, reinstall the game with the latest version:
http://3dxchat.com/support/#updates

Also please send us your output_log.txt file from Patcher_Data folder to support@sexgamedevil.com
We will try to find out more about your problem and fix it.
Thanks!

Edited by gizmo

I don't use any of the naughty dlls, but I only got a black screen after install. Downloaded form 3dxchat.com and perfect - other than having to tell Defender and Norton 3dxchat are A OK

Like i said. Don't blame it on others when you mess it up yourself Devs.

I use the DLL, replaced it with the original and had no problems with the patch.  So if people are having problems, it's not because of the DLL (assuming they did put the original back before patching).

1) Add the patcher to the exception list of your Firewall and Antivirus software.

2) Run the patcher as administrator
(Right-click on Patcher.exe file and then click Run as Administrator)

If the problem persists, reinstall the game with the latest version:

http://3dxchat.com/support/#updates

Also please send us your output_log.txt file from Patcher_Data folder to support@sexgamedevil.com

We will try to find out more about your problem and fix it.

Thanks!

Guest KittyCatMeow

After I froze at the inzipping part, I delete everything and reistalled and even did it through firefox and it works everytime now for me

Is it just me, or does the girl look like an alien? XD

Yes...those bodies are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...........to stretched out. Her shoulders look are to broad. They can't use the male animations they will have to be redone to fix probably.

Yes...those bodies are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...........to stretched out. Her shoulders look are to broad. They can't use the male animations they will have to be redone to fix probably.

Yeah, it's the same for the other poses as well I feel like, just lack of effort