3DXChat Community

Catch & Fuck Strapon Special

AHT

You may have seen the room Catch & Fuck recently - totally amazing fun by the way. Anyway we asked the owner and they said it was fine so Tuesday 8pm UK time we are launching a Strap-on attack during which the roles will be reversed! Ha! Feel free to join in and the more the merrier. Just ensure you are wearing the uniform as modelled by my alt BadAHT.

If anybody dreams of being pegged and wants to get fit or lose weight then this is the event for you! Or if you want to show off at how good a runner you are then this could also be the event for you! Either way lots of silly fun.

VN2h2AW.jpg

LXly31J.jpg

Look out!

By the way I really think the creators of this room deserve a lot of praise as it is a good natured and fun room.

Well this is just disgusting!

If you think that after all the humiliation I have suffered from you posting obscene screenshots of us in those stupid photo contests (Oh, by the way, I am still waiting for my share of the prizes you won!), I am going to allow that BadAHT slut to peg me with that nasty looking thing!

Well . . .  I dunno . . . maybe . . .   You'll just have to wait and see now, won't you, missy!

I would like to say that we thoroughly enjoyed you guys in the room! ;) We aren't the creators of the Catch & Fuck Beach but our group has worked really hard to come up with rules for the game that makes it fun for everyone, not JUST the guys doing the chasing, catching and fucking. So we appreciate that you all like our room. ;) Thank you! Please feel free to make another event. ;)