3DXChat Community

Lost all sound

sashara

Good day,

Have been putting up with the lack of moans for a long time. have restarted, re-installed, played with settings and volume. Best I get is if I zoom in real close I hear the moans faintly on max setting.

Today I also lost the music audio. Will attempt re-install tonight and restarting PC but likely problem will persist.

What is the solution? Really missing the audio! Running windows 7 fully updated.

Good day,

Have been putting up with the lack of moans for a long time. have restarted, re-installed, played with settings and volume. Best I get is if I zoom in real close I hear the moans faintly on max setting.

Today I also lost the music audio. Will attempt re-install tonight and restarting PC but likely problem will persist.

What is the solution? Really missing the audio! Running windows 7 fully updated.

Ive been having this problem too .

Hi Gizmo and 3dx devs,

I would like to request to please fix the moan sounds.  I can barely hear it at all, and my game experience has dampened as a result.  It is barely audible.  Moans and footsteps have all been dampened so much that it is no longer enjoyable anymore.  This is a major issue.  Please resolve this for us as soon as possible.  Thanks.

About music, I have very heavy lag. Music can freeze very often and for a long time. it can requires to check/uncheck the box in the option. Sometimes it comes back alone.

I hear it, but after some time it stays stuck to the same sound.