3DXChat Community

EVENT 5: FESTIVAL OF SOUND (FINISHED)

Natsumi

UPDATE FOR SATURDAY SEPT 2ND:

7PM - 8PM LOOANA

8PM - 9PM JOSIE

Cockslap was swapped from Sat to Monday. To the DJs put your best out there, like that day will be your last. So you can look back without regrets, try to the best DJs in 3DX that day. No regrets.

I love what COD has done in building, organizing, updating and promoting.

As for the complainers, if you try harder to be better instead of listening to cheerleaders, maybe you will be ready for Event 6 or Event 7, however many Events the COD chooses to make. 

the_grid_by_jinkuaili-dbkqd3h.jpg

A Special Event for all you Music Enthusiasts!

A 5 DJ Pre-Show to the highly anticipated EVENT 5: FESTIVAL OF SOUND 

This is not Prism, I looked at Prism and it just was not great, it lags some, not enough to effect a party with great DJs but enough to say we can do better, on the up side Prism looks great outside..

So I team with Natsumi to bring a better room. It has an amazing structure Ayon created and Natsumi modified. To me it is to me a great honor to have built a room with Natsumi and having Ayon's material with it. As always special thank you to Ayon, Tamara, AlexRyder, Rochi and Natsumi, to the DJs of the pre-show and E5, please do your best have no regrets when you get there and DJ.

The Event series is all about the love DJs have of their music, it is a showcase that puts an opportunity for DJs to connect with the fans, room makers and other DJs. It is a chance to make a party go past enjoyment, surpass a moment and be in our hearts and mind an event we treasure. I hope you all enjoy 

:blink: Wonders if this means I am part of the DJ Ninja Girl Team?

:wacko::ph34r:

I am sorry to react here, but as much as I find the idea of Event great, as much I dislike the bashing of everything which is not Event or COD.

There will be plenty of people playing the music they like and many of them will have their cheerleaders with them. Or let's maybe call them simply their friends?

There will be plenty of good DJ playing and plenty of good DJ not playing at event.

You speak about rooms, that Event room are so great and amazing, and the Prism wasn't and extremely laggy. I don't see you write here how much rooms of your friends can be laggy as well.

Why don't you focus once for all to Event and stop bashing others? Why do you need to show how great you are, how great are you friends and how bad are others?

I am tired to see you spit on some people I like because you have issue with 2 or 3 of them.

I was supposed to play at E5, but maybe my spirit doesn't match finally.

To promote Event 5, I totally get it, to bash others not participating, I don't.

Sorry but I can not fix Prism for the Grind party, it is due to lack of time instead it was easier to make a new one. As for rooms lagging it is not one is greater it is about fixing them so no person that hears what a great room or party is gets left behind. Now if I had an issue with someone I take it up with them. Perhaps it is time you remember that instead assuming. As for people cheer leading, stop assuming you know who I talk about and actually read what I am writing. If I was referring to group their name would be there. How about you realize that a long time ago, I left issues with a group behind, however the harassment continued. I gave all that information to Gizmo and continued foreword. As for spiting on people, those who I have complete issues with get the ignore button that ends right there. Anything mention may actually becoming out their ass, and I don't know about you but I ain't taking or caring for shit. Oh and Rochi, AlexRyder, Ayon and myself are not part of the COD nor am I in Event 5 due to assumptions of people like you, Torax, that keep assuming I am doing horrible things just because someone says. Stop assuming ask, I am approachable.

Rob if you knew how much I don't care about you and your life. What i was stating is that it would be great to leave this Event free of any personal judgement.

What is below is no assumption, but what you wrote.

"This is not Prism, I looked at Prism and it just was not great, it lags some, not enough to effect a party with great DJs but enough to say we can do better, on the up side Prism looks great outside.."

"As for the complainers, if you try harder to be better instead of listening to cheerleaders, maybe you will be ready for Event 6 or Event 7, however many Events the COD chooses to make. "

Why not simply focus on everybody is welcome? Why not say that the door is open in the future to any other DJ? And then we just don't give a fluff about the rest and party! Why posting things which are dividing when we try to make a global event? I am not stupid, and I know very well noone can love everybody else, but what is the point to put it here if you try to make something for everyone?

I am out of this thread anyway, this is what I wanted to say and I did.

If you did not care you would not be bitching. Truth about Prism, I can not do what was asked because I am doing other things as well, however I am not demoralizing the room, just stating facts, it lags, it should not effect parties because Prism is downloadable, and any who decide to use it should. It does look great outside. 

Cheer leaders, happens everywhere, not just friends parents, family members people who chose to cheer instead of helping out with helpful criticism.

COD, not me anymore due to constant bitching from people claiming anything I put down was against this group, this person, that person, shit get off the fucken horse and realize I fucken moved on. Maybe they have not, perhaps you should tell them the truth, if i was referring to them their name would be there. But more then likely I am making a general comment. Don't like it, does not effect you, in one ear and out the other. Think it is about someone fucken ask me. As for the DJ wars, I could have sworn this was a sex game.. Oh and I actually am working on friend's rooms to make them less laggy and more accessible because I was asked. It takes time and I know many believe this is all I do, but I have a real life, I actually have real feelings too. And right now more than annoyed is how i am feeling.  

I would be happy if some of the so called DJ's would make their own mixes instead of borrowing them from others to begin with :)

Music is for entertaining yes, but there needs to be respect for the artist aswell. Too bad not many in here understand that! When I look at all the new DJ's around this place that must have had a steep learningcurve that went from not knowing what BPM is to super awesome seamless transitions and master effects in less then one week.

I know people care less where the music comes from as long there is music to dance to and I get this is a sexgame but seriously... dont call yourselfs DJ's if you use other people work.

1,   haven't seen any bashing the pathological one is referring to.  Perhaps his concept of reality and truth is twisted to suit his own game and mental instability

2,   is harshed when she hears Thunderstruck played   countless times  by many DJ's constantly as well as disturbed sound of silences as a closing song ~Yawns~   Copying streams?  idk even how to do that LOL    BANNANA

LMFAO

Music is life and music transcends all  barriers.   Them that chose to create drama   should look in a mirror.  Leave your drama at the door and accept that you suck and should leave 3DX if you continue attacking the gangs and groups that you cannot  understand because they do NOT promote egotism or perceived and fabricated greatness, We are all great   we are all human,  we are all alone yet centered in the universe

~giggles~

Before I answer, I prefer to make sure i am or not the pathological one who suck and and should leave :)

1,   haven't seen any bashing the pathological one is referring to.  Perhaps his concept of reality and truth is twisted to suit his own game and mental instability

2,   is harshed when she hears Thunderstruck played   countless times  by many DJ's constantly as well as disturbed sound of silences as a closing song ~Yawns~   Copying streams?  idk even how to do that LOL    BANNANA

LMFAO

Music is life and music transcends all  barriers.   Them that chose to create drama   should look in a mirror.  Leave your drama at the door and accept that you suck and should leave 3DX if you continue attacking the gangs and groups that you cannot  understand because they do NOT promote egotism or perceived and fabricated greatness, We are all great   we are all human,  we are all alone yet centered in the universe

~giggles~

I see that a few of you went into defense mode straight away.

All Torax was saying was to stop making Events about anything else but fun and sharing music we love.

Rob, you're quick to talk about ppl assuming things but you assumed who Torax was talking about.. he was not talking about a specific group but in general. We do not belong to any groups or ppl.. We defend what we believe is right and what is not.

You 100% went over the top with the way you chose to reply and there's no need for all that

People speaking their minds doesn't mean they're bitching cause if that were the case i would say no one bitches more than you.

Spread love! Spread positivity!

We wanted to join E5 because we love what it represents.

:)

Before this threads starts to escalate we should all relax a bit... take a deep breath and than look forward to Event 5.

The event, like all others, is about fun, meetings friends and making new ones. 

af3706cd81438a4898a750e0c9a04db3--tradit

Thank you Chloe thats the spirit. It doesnt matter what we play as long as the people have fun with it and feel good. We all have different tastes and styles and this is good otherwise the whole world would only like one music genre which is boring. 

Also for the ones who always think they are better than the others: i suggest you to go to RLC and listen to DJ's like Giggles, Rimjob or better KattDeLuna. They are professionals and earn money with it. We are here for fun and bc DJing is a hobby from us. Sometimes i stream a song i bought, sometimes it takes me a week to mix one. Whatever, as long as the people have fun its ok but i hate Megalomaniacs, so stop that shit and let us have fun. E5 isn't a competition!

You know, StarrFyre, NitroCowboy, Nikki, Achilles, and so many others are real DJs in real life, I heard of some DJs here have been making videos and other things beyond music to earn money or because they love it. How would love to make a room that all can go to without the critics wanting their 5 seconds of fame. As for RLC and some other game, I have been invited to go make a room there to see what I can do for them. Thrixxx has asked me to stay back with them, they even added a room customize since i left. Fact is I am not a programmer, I got together with some friends and made a successful series. And for it I got harassed by groups and disgruntle DJs. 

Now as I type this a friend of mine is getting harassed for her room's opening by an avi linked to 3DX's head DJ, due to Pandora the programs creation many alts were exposed and linked. Many people have sent me their findings, so I am asking publicly send your findings to Gizmo. I have the current head DJ and his many alts on ignore. Oh and Gizmo has been notified. 

The only thing I know is that we are in 3DX and actually in a Forum for the Event 5 which should be a Party for people having FUN not for personal disputes. Thats something for the diary section. 

Serious, i love the Events and i like to be part of it, but i am out when the FUN dies and the Event will be abused for harassment and other intolerance stuff.

Well so were Events but that is something I guess some people can not comprehend letting go, moving on. This is a COD Event not mine, got something to say to me pm me. Event 2 was ended early right Torax, are you doing the same now? people moved on and want nothing to do with that stupid group you belong to. again pm me, if not shut the fuck up and let people have a party. 

See you are the one keeping it rolling.

Ok here I have to answer. I don t belong to any group as you mention, but you are to self centered to look around except your belly button. Ask anyone of this group or the the other group you created long time ago with him about being real, and ask them how I left these groups. You clearly aren't up to date.  So now YOU ARE ASSUMING wrong stuff. Thank you so much,.

I didn't blame COD or any room builder, as a matter of fact I am (was?) in the line up. My only statement is I found it sad the need to mention others in this thread where it is supposed to be something universal. If anyone think I don't fit to the event, just let me know and I will go.

Concerning PM, I already told you in PM some weeks ago about how you put things on forum, so I didn't wait today to let you know what I think. You are even the one PMing me here on forum asking me not to interfere with your issues with someone else and I didn't interfere. As a matter of fact, the only place I spoke up my mind is here and now.

You have decided to go deeper in things, that's your choice, I won't. I was not here to speak about good or bad dj's. good or bad builders, about how much my life is busy or not, about other website asking you to build room for them or not. It was totally not the topic of my intervention. I totally understand and agree when you support Events, friends who dj or just people you like, this is totally normal. I dislike the need you have to put down some others. And here, I have to say that this person you always mention put me on ignore because I dared to say a bit too loud certain things he did.

No Rob, you will not be able to put me in any group, you will not be able to tell I am with this one or this one. If I don't like something even if it is someone I like, they will know. Dig as much as you want, you won't find any connection to any group since months. When I speak, I speak for myself and only myself.

I always loved the idea of the Event, I always dislike the DJ war going with it. I was bound to a group long time ago, and couldn't do my own choices. That is why I left it and that is why I won't join another one.

You said you are over it, but in your last posting, you clearly stated your issues with someone but I assume too much again I guess.

I see that a few of you went into defense mode straight away.

All Torax was saying was to stop making Events about anything else but fun and sharing music we love.

Rob, you're quick to talk about ppl assuming things but you assumed who Torax was talking about.. he was not talking about a specific group but in general. We do not belong to any groups or ppl.. We defend what we believe is right and what is not.

You 100% went over the top with the way you chose to reply and there's no need for all that

People speaking their minds doesn't mean they're bitching cause if that were the case i would say no one bitches more than you.

Spread love! Spread positivity!

We wanted to join E5 because we love what it represents.

:)

Next time you decide to talk about quick assumptions, realize I did not start the bashing. There is no need for the bullshit in assuming because and so on. But it is not the first time. I said it before and I will say it again, this was supposed to be supportive about the music. I made a new room similar to one that had lag issues and required too much time. Torax decided to say I am against, when I did not. I just put what I saw and why. Thanks for the attack, thanks for supporting the asses behind the attacks. Enjoy your look at me moment and why i am upset, because the harassment does not end from the drama club and then they claim to be the victims. last posting goodbye.

You call it harassment because someone disagree with you?  Did I blame you about doing rooms? Man read better, my only concern was about the necessity to speak about cheerleaders, about the prism which wasn't good and so on.

Same here goodbye.

The Event Series, now called "The Festival of Sound" is not an event to see which DJ is the best. It is a gathering of DJs from many different groups and from many parts of the world to play what they love. Think of it as a 3DX version of the Olympics. There is no such thing as "the best" DJ because in my opinion, everyone is the best DJ. Rob and Torax, I understand you both have different point of views about Events and DJ's. Those that are part of CODJ are great DJs, and those that aren't are just as great. 

I myself am not even a full member of CODJ but more of a sponsor. I'm a Freelance DJ and will be willing to DJ at any event, any club, for anyone who will let me. The Prism was laggy yes, but I wanted to make it better, to give it a second chance. I may not see eye to eye with OX or Lussian, but I can't say I hate them. This event, and this room is a gift to all the DJs playing there, as a thank you for loving what you play, and being part of both my life and the lives around you. 

I am not going to refuse anyone from playing at E5. If someone backs down. It is their choice. I welcome any DJ or Streamer to this event with open arms and cupcakes.  A large event like this should make you feel welcomed no matter who you are, and I plan on having it that way. I don't mind if you voice your opinion here, but I don't want any accounts of discrimination towards anyone or you'll have me to deal with. I might be cute and cuddly, but I also have claws and they can go deep. 

So please, enough of the fighting, and let's all enjoy this event as friends. I don't expect you all to become besties overnight, but for one weekend just set aside your differences and get along. You can quarrel after the event as much as you like. Deal? 

Before this threads starts to escalate we should all relax a bit... take a deep breath and than look forward to Event 5.

The event, like all others, is about fun, meetings friends and making new ones. 

af3706cd81438a4898a750e0c9a04db3--tradit

​I agree with you honey. What is that here?  :o  DJ KINDERGARTEN?  :blink:   It's all about fun, nothing more...............  :P Everything else is off Topic

tumblr_m5lntq7KkK1roruow.gif