3DXChat Community

3dx mobile version - what do you think?

Nitroo

I have a friend who used to leave his pc on and use a desktop streaming program to stay logged in game. It was buggy and hard to control and ate his battery awfully fast., So it is technically feasible.  Although would be better off with a laptop or tablet. 

As far as a actual mobile app my Main concern would be eating up data with the streaming music. You could remove the music dll file like the old days i suppose. Second concern would be battery life and overheating my poor phone. I am sure it could be done. Devs would need to seriously optimize the game for phones though and optimization is not exactly there strong points. 

Is it a good idea? From a economical business standpoint. Hell yeah!  Cornering the mobile market would be massive. Will it ever happen? Doubt it ;)

Guest Mulan

As they use Unity, I don't think it would be too much to port over to Android and iOS. The one problem is that the iOS App Store also doesn't allow adult content. In terms of hardware, mobile devices should be more than powerful enough to run 3DX. The game could probably be optimised to it runs a lot better on Windows desktop as well. A Mac version would be nice as well.

I hope the devs realise that the future of computing is going towards tablets. I don't know how relevant Windows will be in years to come when Android, iOS, Chromebooks become more and more widespread with their closed ecosystems, compared to Microsoft who are well behind and trying to catch up with Windows 10 S as Windows 10 Universal Apps were ultimately a nice idea but failed to get any traction.

Hey folks,

As I go on vacation next week... I won't be taking 3dx with me either - and neither do I want to.... Wouldn't a mobile version be just a step too far for many? Because it wouldn't just be on vacation... It'd be on a works trip... Then on lunch break in the office... Then on a smoking break... And stuck in traffic on the way home...

Leave it as it is! Keep real life separate...

Besides - can you imagine trying to type a pm on a crappy Android phone?!?

due to the content matter you would have major issues even getting it to android or ios. paypal should have showed you that. doesnt really seem worth the trouble allthough would be cool to have a moble app that allowed you to chat in game , send pms, etc

Oh that'd be perfect!  

Basically a 3dx chat app for keeping up with folks, or even to use concurrently sounds like it'd be nice.

Ideas like this often get bombarded with "why do we need that?" lol  But I do think it'd be both fun and useful,

The chat aspect would be a good start, but if they ever added "saved outfits" function that would be great too to include on the app.  There have been MANY times where I log onto 3dx only to spend an hour in the changing room (even with its limited options lol) while chatting with people.

Guest Mulan

Hey folks,

As I go on vacation next week... I won't be taking 3dx with me either - and neither do I want to.... Wouldn't a mobile version be just a step too far for many? Because it wouldn't just be on vacation... It'd be on a works trip... Then on lunch break in the office... Then on a smoking break... And stuck in traffic on the way home...

Leave it as it is! Keep real life separate...

Besides - can you imagine trying to type a pm on a crappy Android phone?!?

I have a bunch of stuff on my phone and tablet. It doesn't mean I use them when I am on vacation. People will end up checking 3DX all the time when out and about like the check Facebook all the time. I think that is more of a people problem than a 3DX problem. We all have a choice of how long we use 3DX or whether we use it. You can't blame the devs for lack of will power.

I doubt it would be great on a phone. I think it would make sense on a tablet though. My iPad has pretty much replaced everything on my laptop, apart from gaming and software development.

Hey folks,

as I go on vacation next week and won't take my pc with me i thought, it would be cool to have 3dx on my mobile.

Idk if it's technically feasible. But for the case it is, would you use it? Do you think it is a good idea?

I got this on Ya... it was fun to have fun at work rofl

Much of what is being discussed here is the goal of Utherverse. and has been in development for years. So yes it is possible. It was more I think a proof of concept than anything extremely interesting - at least imo.

thejiggler.jpg

Here is the link to the 2014 release

https://mikandi.com/blog/adult-apps/utherverse-brings-jiggler-android-app-mikandi/

Utherverse Digital Inc., the architects behind the 3D internet platform and the corporate parent of RedLightCenter.com, the most sophisticated and advanced adult virtual reality universe, today announced the launch of its new Android mobile app. The new app, Jiggler, builds on the company’s already-popular adult virtual reality environment, using state-of-the-art graphics technology and motion capture.

The new adult app makes it easier and more convenient than ever to create and enjoy unique, fun identities using avatars, anywhere, anytime.

The one-of-a-kind Jiggler app, which allows the avatars you create to move around or ‘jiggle’ when you shake your mobile device, includes some of the following features:

• Male or female character selection
  • Clothing (or undressed) options
  • Male/female erotic parts enlargement choices
  • Actions, like dancing, bouncing, spinning and more

“Our new mobile app, Jiggler, encompasses all of the ultra, high-end types of materials that we have developed in our RedLightCenter virtual world,” said Brian Shuster, Utherverse founder and CEO. “Since we already had these functionalities in place, we thought it would be fun to composite them into a fun, new app for mobile. It’s the kind of app, once you have it on your phone, that you just have to show off, and share with your friends. It’s remarkably mesmerizing and entertaining.”

Thank you all for your replies. The good thing is that forum is working on phone, so I will survive it. :D

My biggest concern is that mobile screens are just too small. Imagine a room with 40 people, lol.

But being at home just with your partner could be interesting on phone too. :P

For the future Devs should work on some version for phones imo, also to stay competitive.

due to the content matter you would have major issues even getting it to android or ios. paypal should have showed you that. doesnt really seem worth the trouble allthough would be cool to have a mobile app that allowed you to chat in game , send pms, etc

IMVU has this already.

imvu only lets you stand on a dot  and chat. I'm on imvu, I know it well. you cant play the game normally as you could if you were logged in normally

Yes thats what i ment, imvu has the chat option you mentioned for mobiles.

And tablets too. This was the reason why I used Yareel: apps android: phone and tablet and the possibility to play in the browser.

I tried Yareel once, it's not really my thing. But yes, it's a sex game and they have a mobile version.

yeah i would love that here, i would never have to sign in on reg game

lol probably the same! 

I have an aging system which puts big modded rooms, the old west thing, and the newly renovated beach out of my grasp so I wouldn't be losing a ton !