3DXChat Community

Introducing ~ NINJA RADIO! ~ Starting Tuesday 24/07/17 @ 12pm (EST)

Natsumi

ninja_radio_poster_by_jinkuaili-dbhjssb.

http://50.7.68.251:6938/

Tired of the same old music?

Want to hear awesome variety of songs?

Tune in to NINJA RADIO!

simply put in the link above and you're all set!

Streaming daily starting at 12pm Eastern Time!*

Have a song you want added? 

Post it here!

*Schedule and stream times may be changed at any given time

So cute of u ;p

I though i share my radiostream link too.

I usually play vocal trance dubstep psytrance when i open my house but i think not many like that kind but i have many more kinds.

So when i finish school ill share my link here.

In game name Alivia u can pm to change music also hehheeh

Personal I would be careful to share Private Stream Links in a Public Forum and call them Radio :)

It's like a written invite for royalties Companys like ASCAP/BMI...

Just a warning!

I understand that. I just wanted to give everyone a variety of good music so they don't have to listen to the same old music that is constantly being played in both the local locations and other rooms that all play EDM. Plus I'll probably only stream 5-6 hours a day. 

I understand that. I just wanted to give everyone a variety of good music so they don't have to listen to the same old music that is constantly being played in both the local locations and other rooms that all play EDM. Plus I'll probably only stream 5-6 hours a day.

Was just and only a kind warning of me because I personal don't care about the public/user room streams. Licensed, unlicensed this things aren't my problem :D

Everyone can do what he wants. But everyone needs to life with the consequences too.

Sometimes is a earlier warning very helpful :)

A public written server address made it everyone possible to report this address and you know in this game are some idiots too^^

Meh only a few people listened. I guess it was a good effort, but I think i'm just going to DJ at gigs like I have been. Plus Chilles does have a point and I could run into trouble down the road. 

Thanks everyone for the support and if you ever need a Ninja Kitty to get the party moving, give me a call 

Love, Natsumi 

I guess this whole thing about a better radio was my way of saying that I wish Achilles was still DJing for the Local Locations. Lussian has taken something that we loved and stepped all over it. I miss the simpler times where everyone (well almost everyone) got along. Players such as DJAsh had the opportunity to showcase their skill in the various locations. I miss hearing Ash Senpai's sexy british voice in Love Island. 

I guess I just don't like change and pretty stubborn xD

I guess this whole thing about a better radio was my way of saying that I wish Achilles was still DJing for the Local Locations. Lussian has taken something that we loved and stepped all over it. I miss the simpler times where everyone (well almost everyone) got along. Players such as DJAsh had the opportunity to showcase their skill in the various locations. I miss hearing Ash Senpai's sexy british voice in Love Island. 

Thanks for your kind words :)

Currently I've no opinion about this topic because now are more powerful User Room parties possible as Public Room parties :lol:

I think the Listeners will always jump in to the Locations with good music, fiends, fun. Not matter is it public room or private!

The music of now is the choices of the game owner and I think they like it :)

Can u recomend me software that works with wimamp and my radio stream so i learn a lil dj?

With WinAmp/DSP Plugin and stream servers works any kind of DJ Software :)

VirtualDJ works as standalone stream Software without WinAmp/DSP for Shoutcast and IceCast.

Traktor works as standalone stream Software for IceCast or with WinAmp/DSP for Shoutcast too.

Rekordbox, Serato DJ doesn't support standalone streaming but with WinAmp/DSP works this programs too!

Indeed Love Island Love Nights were my jam! I do miss them.

Chilles i have the full version of myradiostream so i have that dsp n it plays up to 192kbps n i stream in my house.what i need to know is how to mix tracks while i streamvif possible.

Sorry i may sound silly but im clueless at fordjing.

Chilles i have the full version of myradiostream so i have that dsp n it plays up to 192kbps n i stream in my house.what i need to know is how to mix tracks while i streamvif possible.

Sorry i may sound silly but im clueless at fordjing.

Well, I'm not a DJ Teacher like someone else and it is a bit off Topic :)

In my opinion you should try earlier or later a DJ software with streaming functions, it's the easiest method and you don't get problems with hidden Meta-Datas.

Which one is the best program will be a question of your own taste!

All programs have positive and negative aspects but all of them do what they should.

Personal of myself I know very good the program VirtualDJ.

Positive Aspects: streaming functions for Shoutcast and Icecast, 100% customizable, the design is pretty, Software with the most Hardware Plug and Play Support, etc etc

Negative Aspects: Costly, etc etc