3DXChat Community

PREGNANCY!!

sandysanro

Hii All :) I have a idea and wanting this feature in game..Please can there be a pregnancy option in this game like girls can have their full menstural cycle and can get pregnant also use of condoms and pills ..that will make game so much more lifelike and interesting. Thanks if you consider it i will be so glad and many others as i have talked to many users and they want this feature. :)​ 

Hii All :) I have a idea and wanting this feature in game..Please can there be a pregnancy option in this game like girls can have their full menstural cycle and can get pregnant also use of condoms and pills ..that will make game so much more lifelike and interesting. Thanks if you consider it i will be so glad and many others as i have talked to many users and they want this feature. :)​ 

Since all characters are maintained by people in real life, what will they give birth to after 9 months?

Heeeeyy another Fellow Roleplayer... ^_^ 

My dear Sandy, yes i'm one of the few ppl who likes to participate in tose kind of games in virtual and long ago i made a post about it...

photo-thumb-3269.png?_r=1470146168 Posted by XXXJessikaXXX on 09 July 2016 - 09:23 AM

As we all just may have faith, and wait the devs fix the bugs in the 2.0... i vote for freckles too and i have my own...

SUGGESTION...  ^_^ 

At the Dressing Room i would like to have a bar to make grow by 9 stages (or months) a nice "Big-Fat-Rounded-Perky Button-SEXY"...

PREGNANT BELLY!!!...  :P 

:lol:   :lol:   :lol: 

Yes!!...

so far i talked with my pals, is a nice common RolePlay fantasy here in hetero and Shemale/girl couples... to get pregnant, and make every day to grow the belly one stage while they "recruit Candidates to be their kids on game, untill they finnally "birth" them and engage into a virtual family...  ;) 

CNOXHxU.jpg

What you Guys Think?

KISSES 4U all...  ^_^ 

Is Certainly a topic of debate, some ppl may like it others would make fun of it, but certainly is up to anybody the way we wanna play here... ;) 

I Support your idea and send you a warm hug... :) 

Question, can I sue the kid's daddy for child support when I pop the shorty? Gotta get dat xGold yo

Definitely needs to be made a daycare center to how else are you going to be able to go about being naughty?  :lol:  :P

P.S Kinda curious what all guys will say to being forced to wear condoms if they want sex?

I'll echo the same thought many are having, please no! lol

I am absolutely a supporter of not judging [most] kinks, [as long as they involve consenting adults].  But this seems like it's such a niche thing that just potentially alienates the majority of the playerbase towards those who engage in it that seems like not a good idea.

Doubt the devs are interested in it, my idea for plain black nonshiny leggings still sits in the clothes forum lol, but just in case, best they know the majority would not be onboard with this.

I recommend therapy.

It's a little sad that most of this thread is just full of jokes and belittling them for wanting pregnancy in the game. No one is a pervert, or needs therapy for wanting roleplay elements in a game where you..gasp...roleplay sex in a virtual world. Roleplayers exist. It's just something that a lot of us roleplayers would enjoy. I see no reason for anyone to make such comments but they will anyway. Besides the topic creator did say they'd like it to be an option. Just like the option to have marriage. Just like the option to be a shemale or not. There should be no problem at all if it's an option, for all those saying no. If it's forced on you then sure. Get mad and hate the devs all you like. But if it's an option that can be turned off entirely, then there should be no problem with that I feel.

It's a little sad that most of this thread is just full of jokes and belittling them for wanting pregnancy in the game. No one is a pervert, or needs therapy for wanting roleplay elements in a game where you..gasp...roleplay sex in a virtual world. Roleplayers exist. It's just something that a lot of us roleplayers would enjoy. I see no reason for anyone to make such comments but they will anyway. Besides the topic creator did say they'd like it to be an option. Just like the option to have marriage. Just like the option to be a shemale or not. There should be no problem at all if it's an option, for all those saying no. If it's forced on you then sure. Get mad and hate the devs all you like. But if it's an option that can be turned off entirely, then there should be no problem with that I feel.y

Sure it's up to you what you do in your role plays. But I doubt 3dx is the right game for pregnancy and baby stuff.

Guest Ciera

What about other things from real life, like wheelchair users fr example?

Puts on hard hat and cowers behind the sofa in preparation of flaming.

To be serious, though, if these things are done with consideration and respect, Why not? I do wonder what people's attitudes might be.