3DXChat Community

Relationships(girls only)

Aliviax

Hello

I wanted to ask u about relationships here n what u excpect.

Im sorry but im young n i may not know how thinks work so i nedded ur opinion.

1st i like group sex with other girls but if im not in a relationship.

So i was with a very nice n tender girl loved her so much ni still do.

We were about to get married here but i canceled the whole think n broke up with her cause i couldnt handle the fact her being with other girls cause it realy hurt me like a pain in my chest.

I tried so hard to be togeather cause i realy loved her n still do but pain is unbearable so i ended this relationship.

Now am i being silly here am iso young that i dont undestand.

What girls looking here?

I would like to hear ur opinion.

Ty in advance for taking the time to read my post

I think if you start a relationship here you should probably make sure, you're both equally invested and agree with the type of relationship you want here.

There typically two types of relationship here i know of, closed and open relationships. Closed meaning you're not allowed to see others sexually, the open giving freedom to see others sexually while still putting your partner first.

I myself have a long term open relationship with someone here it has worked well for us now a long time, i heard some managed to keep working closed relationship here also. But i think they typically present their own set of challenges with online hours and temptations, some can work through those problems others can't.

But then many come here not looking for meaningful relationships at all more in search of an experience than some commitment, given this is a virtual world and sex chat i think a good part community start out that way. Then some development emotions for another player here or look for more down the road once they exhausted themselves trying out everything.

Don't think there any set success rule guide for relationships here you put yourself at risk with relationship in general, but here even more so because of the conditions you often meet less you live next door to each other  :D

That my opinion at least for what it's worth, then you can take it as good advice, agree or disagree but now you have it.

Well I was like you as I started here.

I felt in love with a men but couldn't handle the fact that he have fun with other girls.

But that is the game my dear.

Sure there are some couples who successfuly have a close relationship and it works well for them.

Maybe you just have to talk with her and maybe you two will find a solution.

For me, I had a very good relationship with a girl. I loved her and still do.

We started a relationship and we were about to marry.

But a week before that, she revealed that she is a he irl but was always the same person.

Now we are married and I still love him. But we were allways in a open relationship. 

We made a deal, that Mo-Sa we can do what ever we want. But the Sunday is our day where we are only for ourselfs.

That's because we are here in a sex game. Closed relationships doesn't belong in here (for me and him).

Why do I tell that? Well... you have to be aware, that many girls here are operated from men.

I don't judge them because I want to let them play as they want. But if there is really love, then you can do it.

But you have to talk with her. A relationship depends on two person, not only from one.

I hope you will find a solution. But don't just give up ok? 

Ty for ur kind advices but we talked n i cant handle it n i dont want make her sad tho i ll be here for her if ahe needa me or she ia lonely but thia relation realy hurts.

Now about the other u mentioned omg men predending girls what is this now.

Thx again for advice n ur time to reply

My pleasure :)

And yes ;) Some men pretending to be a girl here and I am fine with it.

Because this is a fantasy world. Everyone should play here as they want.

If a guy want to play as a girl, let him be.^^

Hmm well then you will be dissapointed very often.

80% of the girls i met here, were guys in the end.^^

But there are still real girls in the game. You just have to find her.

And btw... I don't know why you don't like guys, and I don't care.

But I hate it, if women hate the men for no reason, so I hope you have a good one :)

Crying because of equality but then discriminate men is not that good, you know :)

It's your thing and I am not gonna tell you what you have to think.

But that's my opinion ;)

Most girls are here for fun basicly. Of course you should not treat them like garbage and throw them away after you had fun with her.

You have to see it like, friends with benefits. That's the way this game runs.

For me, I basicly have fun with the same people lately.

It has become rarly that I have fun with a stranger.

So just be friendly and nice. Don't think that the people fall in love with you quickly and you shouldn't fall in love so fast either.

Yes you can meet someone in here for real love, but it takes time.

I am here for about 10 months now, and it took me 6 months to find my hubby.

Just be yourself and have fun. The relationship will come sooner or later.

I'm sorry to hear you weren't able to make it work :(

KimmyFox is right, before you get serious with someone, the most important thing to do is make sure you're on the same page about what you want, especially if you're looking for a relationship in 3DX where temptations and jealousy run rampant. If you think you've found someone you want a relationship with, make sure you are 100% clear with them what you want in the relationship.. it helps to avoid the confusion and heartache that you've just experienced.

Loruna is also right, I wouldn't recommend coming to 3DX with the sole intention of finding a relationship. It's so very rare that it works out because of the nature of the game. I suggest just to have fun, take every day as it comes and be yourself.. eventually if there's a special someone for you in this virtual world, you'll find them!

My final piece of advice.. because love, real love, is rare to find here and crazy difficult to keep hold of.. always be honest. So many relationships here fail because one or both people in the relationship are not honest. Then they get caught out and things fall apart. If you're both clear from the start about expectations and don't try to hide anything from each other then you'll give the relationship its best chance.

I hope this has helped :3 

If you really love her and she really loves you both of you will come to an accommodation whatever that might be. :) I think it cruel and selfish to leave someone just because they want a different type of relationship maybe that just me though since many people seem to do that. Unless you both plan on making a long term commitment I think a closed relationship can be really hard and pointless in the end. I think in most cases its better to just be friends. It does seem like its quite common though for people to decide they want to unilaterally change the terms of the relationship.  :rolleyes:

ty very much urgreat advices 

i did what u said with a very nice n kind girl , we talked how we wanna be when and many more n we agreed in all 

very happy now to know im same page with someone 

thx again have fun everyone .

ps my ingame name is Alivia u can pm n dance have fun n girl talk anytime :P

i love dancing 

When I first started 3DX i was not looking at this as a place to want a relationship, but as time has went on not much really, I have come to find that I would like to find one very much with a female. But I think in a game like this there has to be understanding in a relationship open or exclusive. I am not opposed to an open realtionship in the game by any means, as long as there is discussion and understanding on both parts and also we both agree on it all. I think we all may view them as good or bad. Do I think they can be sucessful here, oh I do very much as long as there is one major important thing in it and that is communication.