3DXChat Community

new patch problems?

Lovers

If the "run as administrator" is confusing .... type 3dx in the search box in the bottom left hand corner of the screen ..... left click 3dx and select run as administrator ..... the game will load and the patch will run .... and should work :)   ... it did for me ....

Xanar,

I love you, WE love you, for being so patient with our hate of how it is no longer easy - for many of us anyway - to get 3DX to work with these patches and updates.

I had so many problems with their last massive version update that I could not even get the new version reinstalled correctly quick enough for me to be logged on for my WEDDING here that night.

I could not get that one 3DXChat Folder that remains in my hard drive to delete until I found out after HOURS of searching for help to go into SAFE MODE to delete it. Windows 10 decides to tell me I do not have Admin rights to delete it when I am logged on as an Admin for my computer.  Yeah, it's brilliant of Windows 10 to do that to me.

Even with today's patch, I still had to go into Safe Mode AGAIN to delete that folder. Right now, I have a painfully slow download going on to download 3DX to reinstall it - AGAIN.

I still hate 3DX for making it so difficult anymore. I guess I should be happy my rescheduled wedding is not TODAY.  I STILL hate 3DX on days like this. I can't wait to see what they are providing to me that will probably make little difference with what I do here. I will admit the new beach is kinda cool, though.

Thanks for letting ME rant.

LOVE YOU ALL, though! (well, maybe not so much to my ex-wife from last year or those two others on 3DX who still hate me for challenging their hate of so many others)

OK everyone, I just got a message privately to do this - and it worked!

CANCEL THE UPDATE - go into the 3DXChat2.5 folder and find the patcher install file - Right Click on it and Choose to RUN as ADMIN

Yeahhhhhhhh!!!!! Thanks you baby... Don't work :lol:

So I am using Win7, so I am not sure if that's the reason but you all can try to run Patcher.exe as admin.

Then, if that fails, make sure that you disable antivir just for the update and try again.

This worked, Thanks!

So I am using Win7, so I am not sure if that's the reason but you all can try to run Patcher.exe as admin.

Then, if that fails, make sure that you disable antivir just for the update and try again.

This worked (Win8). Thanks! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest tony.0ll0

Guys! i had the same problem with step 4. he's right. run the patch as admin

I just want to say something for those who may not be aware. 3DX, the Award Winning Adult Sex Game, works perfectly fine if you never use a modified .dll. However, if you do use a modified .dll then expect to have issues when an update happens because the modified .dll is not an actual part of the updating process. So, in using the modified .dll you have to be aware of the proper way to go about the updates which is getting rid of the modified .dll before you carry on with the patch. If this makes things difficult for you, don't blame 3DX, blame the modified .dll hassle. If you find 3DX worth playing only as a modified game that gives your more options then understand that it comes with a price. A price that isn't paid for if you don't use the modified .dll at all. As long as you base your experience on modified perks then expect to continue have growing frustrations when new patches occur. 3DX however, and I'm assuming, will not cater to a modified .dll as far as how they go about updating their creation. It's the modified .dll creators who have to keep up with 3DX.

Heads up: don't use the dll hack as it hasn't been updated yet.
Make sure you have the original (Assembly-UnityScript.dll) file in folder (Managed)
If you don't, uninstall game, then go to Program Files and delete the folder (3DXChat2.5) which gets left behind, and as a safeguard, reboot.

Get a new copy of the game (Members Login - http://3dxchat.com/members/),reinstall.
Then follow oldwhitewolf fab tip: 

Right Click on "Patcher" (in folder 3DXChat2.5) and Choose to RUN as ADMIN

It then updates (no stall at unzipping) and works on all versions of Windows.. yay!
Kisses
xx
:D