3DXChat Community

1st Time with a Tgirl Roleplay

PurrTgirl

Okay so this is a fantasy of mine. It's never happened to me yet in real life but I'm sort of waiting, well hoping, it happens. I've heard stories from other Tgirls about them having sex with a guy who never been with a Tgirl before. They always said that the guy was super nervous and had to really comfort him to where eventually he just let loose and let it all happen. So I like that scenario. If you see me in game feel free to start the role play as you wish but your role is a curious guy who has never slept with a Tgirl before and are too ashamed to have anyone know about it. The more inquisitive you are the better cause that actually turns me on too. Goes with out saying, the sex will happen at your place.  :wub: 

Hello ,  my dearest. So lovely that wish what a guy does when he finds out that the the girl he has been chatting up all evening has a bigger cock then him.  Kiss hun,  I am  iNormaln the game as GranPaLester.  Normally sunning myself at the beach.  Take care hope to here from you  soon.