3DXChat Community

Interview Chilles

OpalShadow

This thread is to interview the man, the legend the hottie Chilles aka DJChilles, aka Achilles. 

If you know me, you know I like rules.   :D

1. One question per post.

2. Only Chilles can reply to the question

3. No personal real life type questions only 3dx related

Lets bring the techno house down!

This thread is to interview the man, the legend the hottie Chilles aka DJChilles, aka Achilles. 

If you know me, you know I like rules.   :D

1. One question per post.

2. Only Chilles can reply to the question

3. No personal real life type questions only 3dx related

Lets bring the techno house down!

Funny Idea :lol: Ok I will play this game ^^

Me first!!

So, Chilles - Which one of all your gigs in 3DX was the most memorable? The one you enjoyed doing the most?

I get to ask two questions, cuz Chilles likes me most ;D LOL

Hmm that's difficult because all partys had something special and I will never forget all of them :)

But I've three favourite partys.

3. 2014 - Black Xmas

http://youtu.be/s1oWgsXLTPA

Well this Party was so funny like the Idea of Shanti and Me :lol:

We wanted do a Bad Christmas Party with a Dark music Collection of Christmas songs. To find suitable Songs and Mix it was a difficult and nice experiences and at least was the party a very great success and we didn't expect  :)

2. 2016 - Halloween

http://youtu.be/_N93UGFlKFM

This Party was really cool with far over 200 Listeners, was very impressive to see all this people in Fresco.

In my Opinion was it a good planet party, the Devs did add a lot content, for example the Ghosts or dancing skeletons and many many things more :lol: 

1. 2016 - Insane Party

http://youtu.be/HO76acwAZOY

This Party I was Insane :lol: , if I remember correct was it also a party over 200 people and the whole Night was a perfect Teamwork with all DJ's :)

The Lineup and the music choices was very cool and all DJ's did an excellent Job! I was very proud to manage this party and I will never forget this INSANE Party :lol:

But how I said, all Partys have a fixed part in my heart, they was all really cool and I will never forget it!

Springbreak, Summer Beach Night in July, Valentines Party, Electro Affairs etc etc :wub:

That's amazing,I wish I had made it those parties, they do look super awesome. Tell us my dear Chilles. What brought you to 3DX? 

LOL you want to know this really? :lol::D

Well I bought 2013 a Vstroker and I got some Interactive Videos too but I thought "WTF, this is it?! :huh::rolleyes: " Lol then I had some coupon codes for VStroker and I was on this Website and I saw a Screenshot of 3DXChat as Compatible Interactive Chat Game and I was curious about this very new and young Game and I added a subscription as test...

Soon is this 4 Years ago :blink:

Incredible! and funny :D  As you have been here for so long tell us about the most significant person you've met in 3DX? other than myself of course LOL

My Mommy Shanti :wub:

She is in my opinion the smartest person around 3DX because she have always a advice, is funny and I think she was the most honest person opposite to me :)

I Love her and her advice is a unwritten rule :lol:

Shanti definitely a pretty cool lady, I didn't get the chance to really know her, wish I had maybe she'll come back for a minute :) What about a special someone? Has the hottie Achi found love in here?

I had in 3DXChat progress some intensive relationship, one of this was 2,5 years... It was also a part of my real life :)

But currently is there no one in 3DXChat!

Well, trust me guys, the real sexy and hot girls in 3DXChat are there, it's only a bit tricky to find them :lol:

Funny Idea :lol: Ok I will play this game ^^

Hmm that's difficult because all partys had something special and I will never forget all of them :)

But I've three favourite partys.

3. 2014 - Black Xmas

http://youtu.be/s1oWgsXLTPA

Hey ChillyWilly ))) You forgot to say that especially for this party, the developers added in game - Santa Claus Hat in black color :P:D

Hey ChillyWilly ))) You forgot to say that especially for this party, the developers added in game - Santa Claus Hat in black color :P:D

My fault! Yes is true, they did add special for this party the Black Christmas Dress and Hats because 2014 we had it in Red but wasn't possible to change the colours  :lol: 

Shanti was worried we could be fail dressed and did ask for the Black Xmas clothes as a kind of Party Support :lol:

It was also teamwork like the most of our partys :)

In the Game or in the Community? :P

Personal I would many things change...

For example the Update focus.

Well the Members have the interest to build Rooms and Clubs with a own architecture! They need building materials, various furniture, another Editor etc etc

The Members have the interest to go deeper in to Avatar configurations, they want to Design her Avatars unique with Tattoos, Piercings, Hairstyles, Clothes

Change the lag of Male Updates.

Add more interactive updates like own TV shows, YouTube Live streams in our TV's. Add own Wall Pictures, Posters, Banners for our Homes...

This and a lot things more would be as first step a good change :)