3DXChat Community

reflections, contemplations, musings, and vapid thoughts

lisafelicia

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/31/2019 at 6:53 AM, Ross The TboR said:

also if you just highlight the share button dont push it and look at bottom of window, shows there as well

Screenshot_41.thumb.png.18c2a001a3d03927f5d3a796bc9949bc.png

no way do i have that many posts LOL

gonna change  index to dates

Edited by lisafelicia

been so long i forgot how to make new posts.  I hope this is is it.    Lisa  is the most awesome dev giving us loads of new stuff.  fits, tattoos, etc and now   a shitload of dances

as a dancer in multiple dance teams here.        a consensus on dances moves has emerged

1   hip swivel                                                    13   big                                                     25  Handsup

2  chill                                                          14 twist                                       26  33 with handsup

3  drunk                                                     15 hands up                           27 spin

4  sultry                                                     16 bunny hop                          28  toe drag

5  want sex                                           17  Ganganam                        29  hip swivel

6  jamming                                          18 middle school                    30   wind mill

7  classic                                             19 cutting shapes (M bounce)    31   air port instructions

8  bendover (Flash your lady bits)               20  break dance    32   bow

9   hipster                                                        21 belly                 33 trance chill

10  smooth                                                    22  belly 2           34   feel up

11   twerk                                                      23  belly 3          35  side kick

12   swing                                                      24  Lap dance     36 hands up stop

THANK YOU Lisa and Gizmo  ❤️

Edited by lisafelicia
new dances

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

so i been meaning to say something but biting my tongue.   Imagine hosting a big event,,,,, planning for months,,,,, collecting 30 DJ's,   orgsanizing 3 days of rooms.... and one of the DJ's opens a room over the event to compete  with your party even after she spun for you.    to me that was downright rude and disrespectful.   Take peeps from the once a year event  and not cancel your boring weekly B&W room cause you have NO class  and are inconsiderate and arrogamt.   I say off with her head

and then there was the room host that invite DJ's  but left in the middle of the best DJ mix i ever heard  just to go to another room whos host stole people from the party including the host leaving the room decimated and vacant just because he  had no class at all. and disresppected his invited DJ's.    im a  call it a  Junky move and he will never DJ for 3DX or people of class rooms.   may his head be   hung from a pole exemplifying what NOT to do when hosting a room

Edited by lisafelicia

18 hours ago, lisafelicia said:

and then there was the room host that invite DJ's  but left in the middle of the best DJ mix i ever heard  just to go to another room whos host stole people from the party including the host leaving the room decimated and vacant just because he  had no class at all. and disresppected his invited DJ's.    im a  call it a  Junky move and he will never DJ for 3DX or people of class rooms.   may his head be   hung from a pole exemplifying what NOT to do when hosting a room

This is some juicy drama! Names! We need names!! Please tell me it wasn't your AfricanWhite American husband??

• 3 weeks later...

if a DJ commits to a gig they should have the class to support the gig the full time and not be an arrogant asshat  who thinks their shit don't stink.

I considerate  it rude and  inconsiderate to not support a gig you have been invited to spin at by not being there the whole time

Edited by lisafelicia

• 2 months later...

My last entry.   leaving 3DX.  I feel so much compassion for the lonely people here it saddens me.   i see guys that are soooo lonely and want so much it harshes me.   Atained a level of noteriety here but i must move on time to grow up and  get on with life.   To my husband of  almost 4 years I feel the most bad.  i never wanted anything  real and  tried to make you happy, Andy, but i can't so i wish you well and great happiness in all you do.   ik it was abrupt parting  but it was best that way.    to my sis i am most sad because we had such good times.   Please forgive me 

• 5 months later...

so i left  but then i came back after a month.  It  wasn't fair to my good friends i have made here to leave them as weel just because my hubby was going though a midlife crisis.   Plus becoming a 3DX public room DJ was to important to forsake the game just because i had issues with doing skype with my hubby.   I knew it wouldn't end  with just voice so that was mostly why i left.   Fortunatly he had divorced me when i came back so  with that relief i  started up again.   and. YAY, he has moved on and married one of our old friends.  Im so very happy for him although i am all alone now and dealing with the pests who have accumulated  over the last few months

On 8/22/2021 at 1:27 PM, lisafelicia said:

so i left  but then i came back after a month.  It  wasn't fair to my good friends i have made here to leave them as weel just because my hubby was going though a midlife crisis.   Plus becoming a 3DX public room DJ was to important to forsake the game just because i had issues with doing skype with my hubby.   I knew it wouldn't end  with just voice so that was mostly why i left.   Fortunatly he had divorced me when i came back so  with that relief i  started up again.   and. YAY, he has moved on and married one of our old friends.  Im so very happy for him although i am all alone now and dealing with the pests who have accumulated  over the last few months

Hey Lisa.  As much as this place is supposed to be an escape,  a nirvana of our own making, we are all human and fallible as much as we may try.  May you find much happiness with those you surround yourself with , and ignore those pests.  Don't know you but am rooting for you! 🙂

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

help for noob dudes:

We are all here for the sex.   The classic line  from most dudes is    "hi,   how are you"

so tired of that line.    The greatest ex organ here is the mind so try something original.   Starting out with a clever Role play is a good start.  

Also ,        a compliment on a girls out fit is good.   we all spend time   in the dressing room trying to look preety so a compliment is an acknowledgment of that effort will be appreciated...a surefire way to get a girl into bed

don't talk reallife shit.    This is NOT Eharmony or Match.com  we dun come here for real shit but virtual stuff

Asking questions also helps to pique interest.  Its got to be tough  on dudes looking to hook up as they get shafted in the   dressing room. clever outfits  can still work for attraction  but its more the RP makes us wet.    and don't go straight for the ass.   its nasty and needs to be  approached slowly and in the heat of passion.

i actually like pose hoppers too  now that the Lovense toys are here.   hard brutal jungle fucking gets me moist and can be a refreshing scene.

blacked.png

Edited by lisafelicia

So I have been DJing General rooms alot.   But i still get asked to DJ Partys which  gives me great  pleasure to be honored like that.   I always try to please with my tunes and now have sooo much tunes.  two 256Gig sticks worth.   I still love to do requests as it helps people feel included in the room.  I am in a DJ gang which is like a family to me and i love them all so dearly.    I have not taken a new husband and    while  i still miss that intimacy, i enjoy the freedom of being single.i come and go as i wish and provide pleasure to anyone who wishes to be ruiine my  m mad  bedroom skills.     I only shark once as  for me it is the excitement of variety.   Problem is the guys i have ruined become pests which harshes dafuq out of me.

i have learned to  avoid the guilty they use as a weapon to bed me but i still feel sorry for them as ik they are just wanting to have fun and drain their balls up inside me.   LOL   So little time.... so much dick here.

I have done some RL DJ gigs which is awesome but i am still a poser on the decks and am not the DJ i hope to be some day.  Practice   makes perfect and that is why im sooo good with my mouth.........   and throat.nuff for now

• 3 months later...

May 26- 2022

Had amazing thing happen at sins recently.  The Fireplace room was full of people   It was BDSMetal gang.   They wer all there to ourne the passing of Zorro (MrZOE)

icebox started making a request for the  memberZorro.   Then more made requests.   It turned into a wake.   with many telling storys of this member. he was deeply loved and the storys were heartfelt.    Much like when Shovelhead an Curvedwood  left us.    this touching display of affection made me cry

Z

Edited by lisafelicia

• 2 weeks later...

another cool thing  has been happening recently.      DJlisa ( My other Account has been  getting  a larger FL.   OOlisa and DJlisa have been opening or Friends rooms to advertise where i am DJing in a Ganral Location.    Was a suggestion my Dave  of DoF fame.  and now alot of Friends come to the General room I am in to support me.   I can't thank them  enough for their support and it really makes me happy to see them.   I do feel loved from this.

• 1 month later...
On 9/14/2017 at 11:51 PM, lisafelicia said:

1.   Keeping the room name on top of the For You list.

so precious tips and advices briantly explained here. some ideas might look basics, but all the rooms i visited don't respect thoses elementary rules. everyone wants the biggest and the most insane room.

recommanding to pay for boost, and to get huge amount of boost sounds illogical, but when you figure how cheap it is, make sense.

also i would like to add that players not only looks after the room position or name, but for the number of players inside. an empty room will never be attractive, meanwhile a room with 2 or 3 people inside will make others curious to come. and the more the place turns populated, the more it will appear attractive for newcomers... unfortunately for the one who struggles to get their firsts visitors!

think about a nightclub, why entry is free for girls, it's because once you have gorgous babes inside your place, it goes viral and everyone want to come in that place, because there are the hottest babes in town inside. So ask your friends to NOT come alone. and if possible well dressed!

Edited by housestationlive