3DXChat Community

Private bathrooms in our rooms for 3dx

TheMeaganG90

So, I've been playing the game for a year in a half and I've always wondered what was behind the doors in the private homes we have that leaves me wondering this

Will we ever see bathrooms in 3dxchat for our private rooms?

I know in some rooms they have toilets using DLL (DLL crashes with mine for some reason) but I always wondered what was behind the doors

Guest Harmony

Lol Meagan but I agree about the need of a bathroom in our homes. A shower for 2 would be nice. ;)

@ Rickster. Will you ever post something nice or is it your attitude to act like an ass?

Unfortunately its in his nature to be a troublemaker, here and in-game.

Lol Meagan but I agree about the need of a bathroom in our homes. A shower for 2 would be nice. ;)

@ Rickster. Will you ever post something nice or is it your attitude to act like an ass?

It IS his attitude

I think fairly simple, if you push the door of the first room (the one having the pool) ... you enter in the second room no ? ..... This is how I consider the rooms are connected.  :wub:

Ohhh sorry it seems it is only in my mind ... mmmm .... well that's enough for me

Please, don ´ t create  even more rooms and so on!!! The new beach might be nicer now,  but my PC  has got slow since the update . A catastrophe for laptops, and also changing of location in  game needs more time. I am not happy about!

In my opinion we don ´t need them. There are  ` restrooms  ´ in game, don ´t worry!!  LOL

maybe just more item options would be nice  been on a couple other games  tons of options   also face and body editor changes would be nice  as everyone starting to look the same EXAMPLE  haiir style editor  nice option for girls----  penis editor for guys  so they can put normal size penis  instead of big oversixed cock     not every cock is the same