3DXChat Community

This is a Sex Game, right?

PurrTgirl

It is not a game, it is a graphically enhanced chat room.  

While it is certainly marketed as a vehicle for sexual relations that is far from all it is.  From what i see most people who stay longer than a few months do so for the people and not the sex.  So as far as the community goes it is probably less about sex than what you would think from the marketing.

We generally have more than one reason to do anything.  It would seem one of your reasons dear OP is to, in addition to having fun exploring your sexuality, is to get attention.  That is fine and not uncommon around these parts but it does get a little iffy though, in my mind, when your need for attention starts requiring the participation of those who do not consent.  I myself don't particularly care but plenty do so if you engage in such activities be prepared for a negative reaction.

Let's try a flip.  You go to a nice mixed use (dancing/fucking) room, meet someone nice and retire to a sex space for some hot and heavy action.  You are really getting into it when suddenly there are 3 people dancing right on top of you.  Now you may say and even believe that this would be fine but i am guessing most people would prefer to have a little more space for their fun.  I know i would.

Being able to anticipate how others might react to your actions and taking their feelings into account when you decide what you are going to do is called empathy.  Empathy is a very useful skill to have if one wishes to get along in any community.

love, dee! >^,,^<

This is a dancing game. You see more people dancing than getting laid. Now, do you want to see something even crazier? Turn off the music.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music...

This is me...I'll dance anywhere, even the places without music, as I always have music in my mind :P

Guest Sven Bømwøllen

Is this a sex game? I thought this is just about swimming? Training for Olympia? :o :lol:

Isn't 3dx like football (soccer)? In football they don't score all the time, often not even once in 90 minutes. Most of the time the players prepare scoring, try to score or try to prevent scoring ot the other team. Am I too philosophical too now? :)

• 2 years later...
9 hours ago, jadekhali said:

The expel button will allow all hosts to to keep toxic people out of their rooms like you ::)

And like you. That`s an important thing. How are your hundreds stolen rooms, tens of broken friendships? :huh:

Ah, thats all about haters around you, right?. Sometimes you have to start with yourself. ;)

Edited by ExHaran

Honestly, after I read this topic and some replies, I think those two guys you had a threesome with were just using you to annoy the DJ, or most likely trolling, and you were part of it, after all it was a cold invite with two guys that doesn't speak English.

..Wait who the fuck revived this topic after two years!?

Edited by Leathium

• 3 weeks later...

As a room owner I can tell you I would never boot someone for coupling up in my room.  It only slightly annoys me when it happens on the crowded dance floor.  I've been known to sit as close to them as I can at that point since they so obviously want my attention.  But no, I'd never boot them.  If it bothers you just iggy them for the time being and continue on with whatever you were doing and let them enjoy themselves.  Then uniggy after....

Most rooms have back rooms or  places for the urges to be met.  Its probably a reasonable expectation that if a dancefloor or DJ Booth is in use, then it would be rude to fuck in there at the same time. Also, If there are no "back rooms/ beds" then the assumption should be, its not a sex room, its for social occasions.

And if you do fuck openly in public and in busy places in such rooms, then expect sarcastic comments and hitting someones ignore list.

Sex game or not, you should still play with respect and abide by the rules of the room you are in.

With everything in life you need awareness.  This is indeed a sex game but you can look at the room you're in, look at what's going on around you, look for a place in the room that will be comfortable for your 3some and also for the people in the room.  This is called respect.   There are rooms of all kinds on here for you to choose from.  Wild sex with everyone in sight to music, chatting and friendship.  Find the ones you like the best.  And if you feel insulted, that DJ did as well.  Just chalk it up to a learning experience and forget about it.  Have fun when you're here.