3DXChat Community

This is a Sex Game, right?

PurrTgirl

Hello everyone,

I'm a bit of a new face here and have been with 3DX for a few months off and on. Probably a month if I tallied all days online together in that time frame. Anyway, in being here I just wanted to sort of have a place where I could let loose a bit with my sexuality. Being a transgender it's not really the most sought after date where I live and on top of that I'm a shy one. I come here to sort of experience something, mainly SEX. Today, however, sort of aroused a bit of controversy in regards to what I did at the Event 4 and I think it's a good discussion to have. Basically, long story short, I received a cold invite from a guy that happened to be 2 guys and we ended up fucking on the DJ Booth. For us? It was FUN! However, for others, including the DJ that was spinning at the time found it to be rude or disrespectful. Obviously, it caught me by surprise cause I thought I was on a Sex Game. So just to remind myself I went back to the homepage where I was to join in the first place to be sure I read things correctly and sure enough, it says SEX GAME. And so, I've made it my signature here for the Forums cause I'm not really sure why there are some who are trying to deny this obvious fact. I don't think it's fair for some individuals to be rude to me because I'm playing a SEX GAME. My feelings was hurt when I read the response from the DJ who was spinning during our 3 some and I spoke to the necessary people about it. One including the individual who created the Event 4 and gave DJs the opportunity to even play at such a party. I won't name names but we all know who I'm talking about. He actually enjoyed the 3some on the DJ Booth and it was HIS PARTY. So, I had all day to ponder on this. Wrote in my diary about it. And now I just really want to utilize these Forums to get some dialogue going about the apparent portion of people who tend to be ignorant to the fact that 3DX IS a SEX GAME. There will be sex! In a public room possibly! Maybe on your DJ BOOTH! 

How is something like that rude given the context of where we are?

What has happened to some that they some how don't like 3DX Sex anymore?

Am I just a newbie who is having fun like everybody else did but give it some time I'll be anti-sex like the ones who have been here longer than me?

What is the deal?

It is as I said in your blog post, but you obviously missed my point.

Not everyone is seeing this game as pure sex game. People socialize here, have romantic dates or just chill out with their friends.

While it's a sex game it's also a social game, and as it is with any social game, people have their comfort zones and are annoyed if someone like you is trying to force their way of gameplay on them.

Everyone is free to play their game as they want. There are no rules what you do and what you don't, but it's general netiquette to respect other people's ways to play the game.

Of course you are free to hump anywhere you like, but every action creates a reaction. So if people get offended by you in their comfort zone it's totally up to them to simply ignore the way you play your game (and you of course) .

So what's the deal?

At one hand you want to play the game as you like... At the other hand you get offended as soon as someone decides they don't want to be part of your game?

The statement it's a sex game and there will be sex and of course everywhere will surely thinning out people you see on the long run.

As example someone is having a romantic date on Love Island and you decide its slutty Sunday again and because of that you are poked all over their table, don't you think it's a little rude of you too?

There are 4 words that will keep your life in 3DX easy.

Give respect. Get respect

So you could either take my advise and respect people's comfort zone or you can keep going as you think how it should be done.

Just don't complain about people being upset and filtering you out by hitting the ignore button.

Just like you said that you got your feelings hurt, remember that you were doing the same by being rude and having sex in the booth whereas there were designated sex areas of the room you can have sex on, like the back room under the main house. nobody's telling you not to have sex, but please be respectful and abide by the host's rules.

To be honest I understand both sides, which is why I make areas in the rooms I make where you can have sex and enjoy the game. I may even had copied what a friend of my who caught in the act did, and give pointers all in the name of fun. But on the DJ's side they were Spinning, would have been wiser to ask if they minded but I guess got caught in the heat of the moment. Either way, what i recommend, Room builders include a sex area, make it fun for everyone as for others remember the avis have people behind them, try not to offend and ask if there are sex areas. Event 4, like Event 2 has beds in front of the moon, that in itself is fun.

While in here there no official rules against what you did or public sex for that matter in here, somewhere along the line a section of the community itself came up with some unwritten rules. Those rules was taken in by some as a guideline for how to behave in public zone, so there basically a part the community that find it very offensive if you don't abide by them.

While rest probably even developer don't actually support them, but not following the unwritten rules you do risk running into those getting offended that might ignore you or get disgruntled. If you wish to read thread that started this whole thing there is a link here:

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/22-do-we-adults-need-rules-for-everything/

Not sure what to think myself, i kinda liked the days before the unwritten rules came to be. Now a lot public zones are boring and many go to user rooms instead to be free of it.

Guest Rickster

Damn, I love such topics.

OK, in my opinion you are right: it is a sex game/sex chat.

Of course we all have to respect other "gamers" in 3DXCHAT and if they say NO to something.

Try to take every fun you can get and stay away from Drama, weddings and virtual daily soaps  (Wink to Felia & Chloe ;) ).

Anyway, 3DXCHAT is no monastery. As long as it stays in public locations there are no limits (hugging, fapping...).

And the most important thing: don't take it too seriously. It is just a chat.

Compared to the real life and the true problems it is just unimportant bullshit in there.

Have fun and stay kinky :P 

I received a cold invite from a guy that happened to be 2 guys and we ended up fucking on the DJ Booth. For us? It was FUN! However, for others, including the DJ that was spinning at the time found it to be rude or disrespectful. Obviously, it caught me by surprise cause I thought I was on a Sex Game.

yeah it's a game for sex... actually I personally get irritated by a lot of those people who act like prudes or be shy all the time... ffs you are on a sex game, I already know you are horny and here because of it...

with that being said... sooo, you had sex on the DJ booth while a DJ was playing and he got mad.... and you find that irrational!?

It's indeed a sex game... and you can have sex anywhere you like... sex in public is cool, fun and a hell of a thrill ride... but you also have to respect other players space... what would you do if at a movie theater the person in the seat in front of you decided to stand up while watching?.. it's a movie theater, it's for watching the movie, there's no "official" rule against standing up while watching.

what happened here is that you were rude and forced your game play (what ever it was, sex or otherwise) upon someone who was also playing the same game you are, enjoying it in his own way... and are whining that this person was rude to you... you are like a person who goes on talking crap to people, then use the right of free speech as an excuse to how he acts!

buuuuuuut anyways....in the end it's just a game and you are making too much of a deal about it... but imo you are to blame, dear!

Damn, I love such topics.

OK, in my opinion you are right: it is a sex game/sex chat.

Of course we all have to respect other "gamers" in 3DXCHAT and if they say NO to something.

Try to take every fun you can get and stay away from Drama, weddings and virtual daily soaps  (Wink to Felia & Chloe ;) ).

Anyway, 3DXCHAT is no monastery. As long as it stays in public locations there are no limits (hugging, fapping...).

And the most important thing: don't take it too seriously. It is just a chat.

Compared to the real life and the true problems it is just unimportant bullshit in there.

Have fun and stay kinky :P

Oh yes you totally respect others... I see... that's why you mention me and Felia as a drama source? LMAO

Another one that can't accept that we are all not just fuck dolls. And no, in public locations not everything is allowed.

If a stranger hug me he is way faster on my iggy list as he can take a breath.

Without those assholes who think they can play with us how they like it we would have much less drama in here.

It is as I said in your blog post, but you obviously missed my point.

Not everyone is seeing this game as pure sex game. People socialize here, have romantic dates or just chill out with their friends.

While it's a sex game it's also a social game, and as it is with any social game, people have their comfort zones and are annoyed if someone like you is trying to force their way of gameplay on them.

Everyone is free to play their game as they want. There are no rules what you do and what you don't, but it's general netiquette to respect other people's ways to play the game.

Of course you are free to hump anywhere you like, but every action creates a reaction. So if people get offended by you in their comfort zone it's totally up to them to simply ignore the way you play your game (and you of course) .

So what's the deal?

At one hand you want to play the game as you like... At the other hand you get offended as soon as someone decides they don't want to be part of your game?

The statement it's a sex game and there will be sex and of course everywhere will surely thinning out people you see on the long run.

As example someone is having a romantic date on Love Island and you decide its slutty Sunday again and because of that you are poked all over their table, don't you think it's a little rude of you too?

There are 4 words that will keep your life in 3DX easy.

So you could either take my advise and respect people's comfort zone or you can keep going as you think how it should be done.

Just don't complain about people being upset and filtering you out by hitting the ignore button.

Response : It's not about how people see this game, it's about what this game is according to the makers/developers of this game and I will be one of those who will try to defend it's integrity.

Response: I didn't force my act on anyone. If you understand the concept of a cold invite and how I operate on my Slutty Sundays, I don't cold anyone. I simply ACCEPT the colds. I understand if people may get annoyed but my issue is being annoyed without proper understanding of the situation. Monday-Saturday, according to how I play the game, that never would've happened cause I never accept colds during those days. Not because I'm against it, simply because it's ridiculous to always accept colds every day. So I made one day where I'd cater to those who may desire me but are not able to be SOCIAL with me because they don't speak ENGLISH.

Response: General net etiquette in this situation is totally up to the one who created the party in the first place. Such netiquette I was not aware of.

Response: I agree to an extent. Like I told the DJ who ignored me during the 3 some on the DJ Booth, I explained to her why and how it happened. She responded like you with quite an arrogant tone. In so many words she was like well you shouldn't mind getting ignored then. I said well if I get ignored un-righteously then of course I'd have a bit of a problem with it. I didn't intend to offend anyone with what I did with those 2 guys and based on that if I get perceived to be a rude person then I absolutely have a problem with getting ignored because I'm actually not a rude person. Get to know a person before you judge a person.

Response: The people who were a part of my game were the 2 guys whom I was fucking. Everyone else was simply a spectator. And from my understanding of how this game operates in regards to DJing music? That DJ BOOTH really isn't necessary for playing music. It's simply a visual display to look like you're DJing and if a DJ gets offended because they simply can't LOOK LIKE they're DJing? and to say that DJing is how you play 3DX vs. HAVING SEX? then what game are THEY PLAYING? Cause 3DX was not made for DJs, it's a perk.

Response: It's not a statement. It's slogan. Highly doubt I'll witness a thinning out of people because awareness of this issue is spreading and people who are not allowing 3DX to be what it was created to be will be the ones thinned out. And that's a small portion of people.

Response: I would never be in Love Island on my Slutty Sundays. Love Island is for my Meow Mondays. I see what you're saying but it goes back to you getting to know a person before you judge. I'm not a rude person. I'm strategic in where I go on the days I have with my little themes. However, the Event 4? it was a PARTY!

Response: Well, that's exactly why I got ignored because that's the wrong way to be in my opinion. I'd rather respect people regardless if they respect me or not. Because I respect 3DX more than any person who paid for a subscription just like I did. I didn't pay 3DX users to be here, I paid 3DX to be here. Therefore, I abide by what 3DX says is OKAY. I respect that.

Response: I'll do both, baby. I here your advise, trust me. I understand your point of view. I'm able to level with people and be empathetic. Doesn't mean it's law or it's right, tho. What I do is not even based on what I think is right per say. It's solely based on what 3DX says is right. And clearly, it was quite 3DX of me to have that 3 some on that DJ booth. I want DJs to understand what a DJ's purpose really is. To the start the party and keep the party going. This is a fantasy game and I don't understand how a DJ on a SEX GAME wouldn't get excited at the sight of a 3 some happening on their DJ Booth while playing music that literally fitted the 3 some and the environment itself. The DJ is amazing with her skills, but her attitude wasn't in the right place. DJing isn't about posting up behind a booth and playing a mix. It isn't about the LOOK or the FAME or the adoration for playing your own music here either. It's about ENCOURAGING and AMPLIFYING the GAME that is 3DX and YES it includes the possibility of having SEX anywhere AT THE PARTY! Will the real party DJs please stand up, I'll add you.

Response: I'm not complaining about people getting upset. I'm exposing a problem which is those who got upset. = ^_^= My only complaint was the response given by the DJ when I tried to explain to her why and how it happened. I respect people enough to reach out and try to give a better understanding on things I do that may have in fact UPSET YOU. If I was a cold hearted person I wouldn't give a fuck and probably wouldn't even be making this thread. But I do care about people's feelings, thus I'm trying to UNDERSTAND the WHY did it UPSET some. Your response in defending those who got upset is heard, evaluated, and I don't agree with it. But I still respect you as a person and will calculate my moves accordingly. Any DJ that supports your view may experience a decrease in supporters due to the growing awareness of this problem that is people who enforce unwritten rules and etiquette that dilutes what 3DX is..

Which is a SEX GAME!

buuuuuuut anyways....in the end it's just a game and you are making too much of a deal about it... but imo you are to blame, dear!

Actually can we please blame the two guys who colded her I am sure they are responsible for the location.  :P

Without those assholes who think they can play with us how they like it we would have much less drama in here.

This is really true I there are plenty of guys here who think they are owed something just for being in the game.  :rolleyes:

Just like you said that you got your feelings hurt, remember that you were doing the same by being rude and having sex in the booth whereas there were designated sex areas of the room you can have sex on, like the back room under the main house. nobody's telling you not to have sex, but please be respectful and abide by the host's rules.

The host, who is now my friend as an end result of me talking to him and explaining things and being a good sport cheered me up and agreed that what I did was a good thing and to just keep having fun. He later told me of the moon set up he had and how he had designated areas for sexual activity. Do understand, I'm still new! I didn't know of these hidden laws! Now, if the host stated some rules and I happened to miss that thread? That's my fault. But from what I read in regards to what the Host said about Event 4, I believe it was simply come out and have fun. There were no specifics. I believe it's more so a personal problem with whom ever got offended at the very lively 3 some that happened on that DJ Booth that as an end result aroused such an electrifying energy that suddenly numerous men ganged up on the booth NAKED and started dancing. I don't know about you? But that's a party.

yeah it's a game for sex... actually I personally get irritated by a lot of those people who act like prudes or be shy all the time... ffs you are on a sex game, I already know you are horny and here because of it...

with that being said... sooo, you had sex on the DJ booth while a DJ was playing and he got mad.... and you find that irrational!?

It's indeed a sex game... and you can have sex anywhere you like... sex in public is cool, fun and a hell of a thrill ride... but you also have to respect other players space... what would you do if at a movie theater the person in the seat in front of you decided to stand up while watching?.. it's a movie theater, it's for watching the movie, there's no "official" rule against standing up while watching.

what happened here is that you were rude and forced your game play (what ever it was, sex or otherwise) upon someone who was also playing the same game you are, enjoying it in his own way... and are whining that this person was rude to you... you are like a person who goes on talking crap to people, then use the right of free speech as an excuse to how he acts!

if at a movie theater the person in the seat in front of you decided to stand up while watching?.. it's a movie theater, it's for watching the movie, there's no "official" rule against standing up while watching.

Response: I love this analogy because it defends my case perfectly. If I was to stand up in a movie that is rude because it blocks the person's objective which is watching the movie. Now I ask you, what exactly am I hindering by having sex on a DJ Booth while a DJ is playing? Am I stopping the Music? or an Ego..

Another troll...

"THIS IS A SEX GAME" well... play  it like that and be the number one on all iggylists :)

BTW Wasn't you the one fucking on the DJ booth yesterday night? You really ask now why the DJ was upset? LMAO...

BTW Wasn't you the one fucking on the DJ booth yesterday night? You really ask now why the DJ was upset? LMAO...

Response: Yes, I'm wondering why a DJ is upset at an act that in no way interrupted their mix. There was no sudden lag of music once the dicks went up my ass and mouth. The CD never skipped. So yes, I'm literally ASKING why the DJ was UPSET. A DJ plays MUSIC, the 3 some didn't INTERRUPT THE MUSIC. How is a DJ upset at that? I really don't understand.

I think its a fairly well know unspoken expectation that people don't have sex on dance floors or stages. Also on top of the DJ booth is way to close and distracting for the DJ. There are rooms here which people just go to dance in and I think that if the room doesn't have something sexy in the name it is not a room made for sex and that should be clear from the name. 3DX is more then just a orgy it might be a sex game but good sex often requires foreplay and that's what dance rooms are for having sex in them is distracting to the people who are trying to have a more romantic experience.

In all honesty OP you are naive and in the wrong here. The DJ had every right to be annoyed at you. They had gone to a lot of effort to be part of creating and

implemeting a great social event for all to enjoy.

Having sex on the DJ booth while he/she is trying to concentrate and give something to the community. Can easily be seen as a lack of respect for their efforts, or as borderline trolling of event to derail the DJ. As others have said there are plenty of places to enjoy your desires.

As Nikki said it's about respect. Just because we are in a sex game does not mean we the users have gone back to the stone age and forgotten ettiquette and respect.

The sooner you realise and accept that this game called 3dx chat does not revolve around you and you start respecting other users, the happier you will be.

You talk about don't judge you before getting to know you first. Don't ignore you before knowing you. But your actions ingame and your unwillingess to accept

other peoples views speaks volumes about the person you are.

Clearly judging by your responses to every post given to your topic, your too selfish and arrogant to accept advice. Don't ask the community for advice for your hurt

feelings if you have no intention of listening to it. Was this thread nothing more than to get attention?

Goodluck to you I am sure your name will feature quite heavily on a lot of users ignore lists.

Abbey

I think its a fairly well know unspoken expectation that people don't have sex on dance floors or stages. Also on top of the DJ booth is way to close and distracting for the DJ. There are rooms here which people just go to dance in and I think that if the room doesn't have something sexy in the name it is not a room made for sex and that should be clear from the name. 3DX is more then just a orgy it might be a sex game but good sex often requires foreplay and that's what dance rooms are for having sex in them is distracting to the people who are trying to have a more romantic experience.

Also on top of the DJ booth is way to close and distracting for the DJ.

Response: I don't understand how this is distracting. First of all the person is literally at their computer playing the music from whatever devices they are using outside of the virtual room. Secondly, why would a DJ be so focused on the room. A DJ is more focused on their mix. The timing of their songs, which song is coming up next and all that. In doing that, they shouldn't really care about what's happening on a DJ Booth that's simply a prop and not a literal device that helps them with their mix. That DJ BOOTH is LITERALLY...a PROP. Has no use to a DJs actual service to the room. AT ALL.

Mmmmm very interesting.

My view :

It is a sex game so everybody should be ready to cross people, taken by the heat and having sex because they cannot control anymore their mood.

Private room open : Everybody should respect the wish of the owner.

He opens the room, makes effort for that.

He opens the room for a specific reason.

If this reason includes NOT to have sex in public, everybody SHOULD respect this.

I was at event 4 and saw you having sex on the DJ booth. I was a bit surprised but took this on the fun side.

I understand that you have taken the opinion of the owner and that he didn't asked you to stop.

In this case go ahead and have fun if you want to (MY opinion).

(Personnaluy, due to the DJ work I should have moved to a more discreet bed, but it doesn't mean that I am RIGHT or WRONG.)

All people having problem with that (including the DJ) have the simple button ignore not to see you anymore.

Making 3 ignore on 3 people takes much less time, creates much less drama, much less tension than pm someone to ask him to stop having sex on a sex game.

You can cancel the 3 ignore people (you and your 2 guys) once event is finished.

Let's Make things simple, this world would be much better.

In all honesty OP you are naive and in the wrong here. The DJ had every right to be annoyed at you. They had gone to a lot of effort to be part of creating and

Having sex on the DJ booth while he/she is trying to concentrate and give something to the community. Can easily be seen as a lack of respect for their efforts, or as borderline trolling of event to derail the DJ. As others have said there are plenty of places to enjoy your desires.

As Nikki said it's about respect. Just because we are in a sex game does not mean we the users have gone back to the stone age and forgotten ettiquette and respect.

The sooner you realise and accept that this game called 3dx chat does not revolve around you and you start respecting other users, the happier you will be.

Clearly judging by your responses to every post given to your topic, your too selfish and arrogant to accept advice. Don't ask the community for advice for your hurt

feelings if you have no intention of listening to it. Was this thread nothing more than to get attention?

Goodluck to you I am sure your name will feature quite heavily on a lot of users ignore lists.

Abbey

Response: Sure, I may be a bit naive. Comes with being new to a place. I'll take that. At this point it's more exposing something that the Host probably knows already. Ego. Everyone knows, even me cause this game really isn't hard to catch on to, that the DJ Booth is nothing more than a prop. Seeing that that is the case, the only practical assumption in regards to why a DJ would get annoyed at me fucking 2 guys on the DJ Booth? Is self-centered EGO issues. People could careless about looking at a DJ's avatar behind a DJ BOOTH PROP! You, really think people at the Event 4 come to literally look at the DJ's avatar do the little DJ animation behind a prop that has no function in the actual music that in actuality is why THEY CAME TO THE PARTY?! People come for the DJ's MUSIC, not their avatar DJ animation. It has to be EGO that made that DJ upset or annoyed. It literally didn't effect the music at all. The day having an 3 some on the DJ booth stops the music or makes it skip? Then I'll understand what I've read from people who are defending the DJ. 

Can easily be seen as a lack of respect for their efforts, or as borderline trolling of event to derail the DJ. As others have said there are plenty of places to enjoy your desires.

Response: I can see how it can be SEEN as disrespectful. I'm simply saying that it literally was NOT disrespectful at all because it never distracted the play of the music. It didn't distract her at all. If it did? It wasn't because the 3 some was messing up her music. It's an ego issue.

Response: Seems like this game is revolved around DJs. That's not a good thing, actually. I believe in the power of revolutions. This is a serious problem. Those who saw the 3 some and how it actually AMPLIFIED the PARTY will be a part of the beginning of the death of this hidden etiquette business. People log on to get away from being so proper and following rules. Why make a fantasy experience the same as your real life experience? Let loose a little.

Respect: Oh no, suga foot. This thread really wasn't for seeking advise. It was for dialogue and as end result to expose what needs to be exposed. It's very good dialogue. I'm not mad at anyone but I'm learning so much from this and I will assess things and move accordingly. Not here to be a problem, but I will be one of those who will notice a problem and be part of the solution to that problem. And this thread is clearly showing a problem. And trust me, honey..it's not me.

Response: I doubt it, baby. One little 3 some on a DJ Booth at an Event that doesn't even happen everyday is not about to arouse a massive hatred towards me because anyone who has seen my profile already knows that I have a theme for each day of the week while I'm online. I don't even speak in World or Local. I mind my business and I enjoy the game just like everybody else in regards to dancing and hearing music. But I'll be the person that loves all walks of life, not just some. Those who don't speak English? They'll love me on Sundays. At this point, I'm a bit at ease with the possibility of being ignored because I'll know that it's from a person who is part of the problem that I'm shedding light on. This thread is simply to create dialogue about this topic and whatever happens next, I'm fine with it. 

It's not about how people see this game, it's about what this game is according to the makers/developers of this game and I will be one of those who will try to defend it's integrity.

Woaaaaahhh ! Thank you for stepping out of your shy shell to defend the game's integrity !!! 

Saving 3DX, one cold at a time !!!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

YjUqqUB.png

I'm not a Suga foot or your Honey or Baby. Lets be clear on that. If your going to attempt to converse with me you either do so with respect or not at all. This issue is

not about DJ's having an ego. It is about You and your ego This thread and all it's cocky responses make it abundantly clear.

People have genuinely taken time to give you honest real feed back and all your interested in is your own view point that serves your own requirements.

As I have already said "You talk about don't judge you before getting to know you first. Don't ignore you before knowing you. But your actions ingame and your

unwillingess to accept other peoples views speaks volumes about the person you are".

Enjoy featuring well on ignore lists. Because believe me you will hit mine if we ever cross paths.

Abbey

You're right this a sex game.
Like real life.  Each has its own culture. Each has its own life experiences. Each has its own story.
We are human and not animal.
In real life do you meet a person and embrace it? Ask her to have sex? Without knowing him or her?
not me. In real life it may be easier. I think here is more complicated. (You can think it's easier but it's a lie, or fiction) We all have the same face in this game and the same body. In real life the face is very important for sexual attraction. Then comes the body.
In this game what makes a difference? Our words, our soul.

Trying to get to know people, as in real life, this is easier here because we play to get to know other people. Sex if it comes, comes later. The great thing about this game is to make new knowledge to widen mind.

You can meet every type of person here, there are also those who accept sex without talking. But where is the pleasure in this? For this reason, there are also your virtual partners in your apartment.

( in my personal opinion )

sorry for my English.

There are plenty of sex rooms available. Did you ask the host if it was ok before accepting the cold? It doesn't seem like it. The event wa advertised on the forums as a multi-dj event not an orgy fuck fest. Yes, it's a sex game but it is also a social game and often advertised as such. When I hosted events it grated on my nerves for someone to have sex right in the middle of it when that was not what the event was for.

You have public locations to choose from but you chose to do so in a user room on top of the DJ booth disrupting someone else's game play. What makes your game play more important than theirs? Your responses here shows YOUR EGO. You accuse the DJ of ego but sugar pie, there is a thing called RP. I'm sure that you are aware of this. The DJ used the prop provided to enhance their gameplay.

But it seems you are not really open to learning but to being right or forcing your opinion on others. You say that you are defending the game for what it is but no, you are only defending part of what it is. If this was solely a sex game then the developers wouldn't bother hosting events then advertising them on their social media pages.

It seems like the act and this post is an attention grab.

Good luck.

Mmmmm very interesting.

My view :

It is a sex game so everybody should be ready to cross people, taken by the heat and having sex because they cannot control anymore their mood.

Private room open : Everybody should respect the wish of the owner.

He opens the room, makes effort for that.

He opens the room for a specific reason.

If this reason includes NOT to have sex in public, everybody SHOULD respect this.

I was at event 4 and saw you having sex on the DJ booth. I was a bit surprised but took this on the fun side.

I understand that you have taken the opinion of the owner and that he didn't asked you to stop.

In this case go ahead and have fun if you want to (MY opinion).

(Personnaluy, due to the DJ work I should have moved to a more discreet bed, but it doesn't mean that I am RIGHT or WRONG.)

All people having problem with that (including the DJ) have the simple button ignore not to see you anymore.

Making 3 ignore on 3 people takes much less time, creates much less drama, much less tension than pm someone to ask him to stop having sex on a sex game.

You can cancel the 3 ignore people (you and your 2 guys) once event is finished.

Let's Make things simple, this world would be much better.

Response: Sounds good. But I can tell from the responses in this thread in regards to ignoring it seems that getting ignored is an eternal punishment. Once you're ignored it's forever. Which is their RIGHT! I agree with that and I am not against that. But, I am against unjust ignoring. It's not fair to ignore someone like me who would actually support you but because of one thing you ignore the wrong person for unjust cause. But that's just my opinion. The dialogue is what this is for. Communication is why this real world thrives. And I think we should all learn to talk things out rather than simply ignoring a person that you probably will never un-ignore anyway. Just the tone of these responses from those who are not agreeing with my view show a very relaxed demeanor. Almost too relaxed because why would they stress if their ignore list is a prison for those doing life sentences? Maybe, this could encourage people to grow in how we deal with each other. If something offends us try being assertive or something. Anyone can ignore but do you grow as a person? Are we really here to grow as a person? Do I matter? Do you matter? Right now, seems like the only thing that matters is.." respect " Well, would it be wrong of me to ask for people to respect my right to have sex on a DJ booth on a game that was designed to do such a thing? Cause it's not a gesture of respect to ignore me because of it. That's hatred judgmental behavior from users who didn't even create 3DX themselves. Let's talk about it, THEN you can decide if you want to ignore a person. That's how I would do it. But because that is not what is happening, I can see why parties are boring. Nobody is talking, everybody is just ignoring with no proper understanding.

I'm not a Suga foot or your Honey or Baby. Lets be clear on that. If your going to attempt to converse me you either do so with respect or not at all. This issue is not about DJ's having an ego. It is about You and your ego This thread and all it's cocky responses make it abundantly clear. People have genuinely taken time to give you honest real feed back and all your interested in is your own view point that serves your own requirements.

As I have already said "You talk about don't judge you before getting to know you first. Don't ignore you before knowing you. But your actions ingame and your unwillingess to accept other peoples views speaks volumes about the person you are".

Enjoy featuring well on ignore lists. Because believe me you will hit mine if we ever cross paths.

Abbey

Please ignore me, honey. Thank you. This is the type of ignores I don't mind. I say pet names to people because I'm affectionate like that. It's my kind way of setting a kind tone but baby, you are definitely in need of being ignored. We'll see who ignores who first okay? Cause this right here? Your attitude? No ma'am. I've clearly been showing my empathy for the point of views that aren't with mine. Don't sit here and act like I'm making this all about me because it's not. That's why I needed this dialogue to happen. To expose the problems. So please, ignore me. Quickly and on sight. Not here to plead for you not to. This is a JUST ignore.